Feels thread continued

feels thread continued.
I talked to a couple of nice people on the earlier thread. I am the norwegian guy wanting to go to singapore and australia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s3zjRcMnRNY
discord.gg/Ypzbn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bumb

bumb again cus i liked talking to you guys

Bumper for Norge!

Hello, OP.
I feel alone because I am alone.
I don't have much social interaction with anyone.
I am obsessed with Josef Mengele, I find him genius and dovishly handsome.
I am a poor excuse of a writer.
I don't have any friends.

Hope you're in better hands.

Hi, stranger.
>same
>kinda but recently broke up with gf, so kinda dead life recently.
>i am not obsessed with him but good thing you have interests that keep you occupied!
>i am shit at writing
>i have friends, just spoke to some good fellas in another thread and wanted to get back to them.

Hey man, hold on tight, things gets better. You will find people who shares your passions and you will enjoy life.

Probably going to hang myself within a week. At this point I don't really see suicide as a bad thing. Tried to overdose on benadryl but I just got really sick.

this always makes me feel

youtube.com/watch?v=s3zjRcMnRNY

I hope it's not too soon!

Theres too much to explore to end your life now. Even thought it might suck now, you never know where you are in a month or so. Try to expand your circle. Step outside your comfort zone. Take a trip somewhere. Study something new. Get in touch with new people. You're way too young user

Sup my friends. I'm meeting with my girlfriend over coffee tomorrow. Realationship has been a little rough the past couple months and we've been on a break. The thing is that I'm probably going to break up with her which is gonna fucking kill me but things haven't been getting better. Idk Sup Forums

discord.gg/Ypzbn

we talk/share emotions and stuff

Or you could try to better your life instead of doing something you really dont want to do

>feels thread
Nice.

discord.gg/Ypzbn

get in

It's alright, she'll be getting fucked by someone else in no time :^)

>discord.gg/Ypzbn

thanks

>2 years ago
>Meet 9/10 qt through a friend
>Just want to get laid
>Start going to parties together
>Femanon has good personality
>Funny
>Outgoing
>Kindhearted
>Smart
>4 weeks go by, met her a total of 5 times
>My friend has a party at her house
>Hours pass by
>End up in friends bed with Femanon
>Snuggle
>Try to get into panties
>Femanon is not slut
>Femanon rejects
>Days go by
>Invite her to go out and eat
>First real date
>Second date
>Third date
>Starting to get feelings for Femanon

This story has a fucking dark turn, but im not going to keep on going if noone is interested. So is anyone interested?

I had the same feeling. broke up, month later i regretted it like fuck. But its probably for the best, I was bored with her company when we broke up, i just miss company i guess. You know the situatuion better than any other, so only you know the right answer

i'm reading

I'm interested

i'd be easier in discord wouldnt it be?

>
discord.gg/Ypzbn

>be me, 18
>chilling at a friends house
>his girlfriend comes over
>she brings her friends, couple of them are super hot
>I get in a conversation with one of them
>she's like really into me for some reason
>I show her this video on my iPhone: youtube.com/watch?v=s3zjRcMnRNY
>she sais it's not funny, because people could die
>feels

>Ypzbn
It's 4 am where i live and i share house with people and theres thin walls. don't feel like talking in second language and waking people up. maybe another time

Just chat dude

>At this point I don't really see suicide as a bad thing
Iktf. But something prevents from doing ann hiro. There's probably the last bit of hope left somewhere.

And I can't shitpost when I'm dead so.

S-sure, user.
I'm not autistic, I talk to random strangers all the time and don't have a weird accent...he..he..

it's up to you if you want to use the mic...actually i dont even have one

O-oh yea, my mic is broken.
I'm not lying...

discord.gg/Ypzbn

>learn more about femanon
>brother in jail
>picked on when she was younger
>Social anxiety ensued
>Depression ensued
>Worked it out with psychiatrist
>We got to Anons place
>I grab femanon and we start to make out
>Good chemistry
>She ends up sucking my dick
>feeelsgoodman.jpg
>Starting to meet eachother more often
>Feelings grow
>Days go by
>Starting to realize whats going on
>Weeks go by
>Tell femanon how i feel
>She feels excatly the same
>We end up together
>Still have the fuckboi in me
>Never truly appriciated her
>She gave me all of her heart
>Wrote me long paragraphs to me about how lucky she was finding me
>Wanted to see me all the time
>Most loyal person ever
>Never made a single mistake
>Me on the other hand made a lot of mistakes, nothing noteworthy though
>6 months passes
>mother cheated on my father
>Was devestated
>Told femanon to never do such a thing to me
>Femanon complied as she comforted me
>Months pass by
>Femanon just as engaged in relationship as in the start, me not so much
>Drunk at party
>Fuck this ugly 5/10 skank

Continuing..

>realize what i have done
>too much of betafag to tell gf
>go on with life like nothing happened
>gf is acting strange
>Not outgoing
>Not cracking jokes
>No paragraphs of how much she loves me
>Think there is no way she has found out about it
>Keeps mouth shut
>2 weeks go by
>Femanon tells me that she heard about it the day after it happened
>Femanon was waiting for me to confess and tell her how big of a mistake it was
>Feelsbadman.jpg
>Asks me how i could do this to her after all she had gone through her life

I just miss her

Op I was the guy you we're talking to earlier I just had to go have dinner with my family I'm here now if you want to talk

Which one of them? I talked to 2 different people

feelsbad :(

The guy with the same degree/asking to go to Singapore

That was my only contact with her

>Says she is going to forgive me, cause she truly means that she was meant for me
>Day after day i start loving her more and more
>Get that honeymoon feeling that you have at the start of a relationship, every single day
>Even rises above that
>Femanon got depressed again
>Social anxiety again
>New symptom, BDD
>Its been more than 1 year since it all happened
>Still not moving forwards in relationship
>Love her too much to let go
>Guilt is eating me up
>I dunno man

Just had to get it off my chest, i dont even know

awesome. never thought i'd talk to you again. i made a e-mail you can hook me up on. wrote this earlier on the other thread but i404d while replying.
[email protected]
made one because im not really comfortable leaving my email on Sup Forums. It's 5 am here so i am currently thinking about getting some sleep. if you need some people to talk to, theres a couple of chill guys in the discord chat you can chat with. i'll get back to you if you email me in the morning. happy to see you back!

she doesn't seem like a nice girl. It sucks, but you'll find someone who will treat you better.

user, you're a fucking asshole desu senpai.

I mean she sounds like a great person who needs someone she can trust, someone who'll be there for her and what do you do? You act like a horny little faggot and even fucking cheat on her.

What you did is wrong and you shouldn't feel sad, but be ashamed of yourself instead.

fml

Greentext plz?

damn dude, this girl is unbelievable. Help her fight through the symptom. I think the relationship will be stronger then ever. I went through a operation and my gf was there for me throughout the whole thing. She did not get enough appreciation from me, and i have huge regrets. If you think she is worth fighting for, she will be super thankful if you help her. Might be a lot of work for now, but believe me, it will be worth it.

Ye im not giving up anytime soon. She´s someone i truly want to settle down with. Im a completely different person now, and i really need this to work. I need her to see how much i love her, how much i regret everything and how much i want her in my life. Thanks for the response user

i hate myself so fucking much i mightve lost the only person i have ever loved she was all i had ive never felt so alone

i am there too my friend. there is a lot of other people out there. if it didnt work out it wasnt meant to be. you will find the girl of your dreams, she is out there

she was my dream girl i wanted to be with her since middle school man. she hasnt offically ended things but she wont talk to me or anything im just holding onto the insta pics that are still there

You can still fight. Meet up with her and tell her how you feel. If she's not on the same level you just gotta move on. I just lost my dream girl after 3 years and It just didnt work out. I tried to get her back but theres no use. I feel shit, but I've started to accept it. feel free to join our discord to talk man, lot of nice guys.
discord.gg/Ypzbn

she said herself that a part of her wants to end things but another part of her cant imagine being without me and i can do whatever i want and she will always come back but this time she prob wont i cant fix it in anyway she said that its impossible to fix this time nothing will not even time

She's leaving because you're a bitch. Hit the gym, it's the easiest way to become alpha.

nigga i go to the gym on a daily basis has nothing to do with it

If anybody needs to talk to somebody, message my kik or skype
Both are smokeyjo123e

agree with this honestly