/b im planning revenge on an old enemy from highschool... i know where he lives...

/b im planning revenge on an old enemy from highschool... i know where he lives... thinking of the standard toilet paper egging....
any ideas?
i need your help faggots please

Open the calipers on his brakes to let the fluid drain. Untraceable unlike actually cutting the brake lines.

>be autist
>dont know car parts

bump for interest

>please faggots this fucker deserves it

Rape his mom.

bump

that ass though

If you gain access to his house somehow, upper-decker his toilet.

most caliper "DRAINS" formally known as the bleeder, is usually frozen solid to the caliper with rust good luck with that you fuckin tard id thank you for helping me bleed my brakes.

won't have access to the inside of the house
my plan is going early in the morning with 2-3 cartons of eggs and 8-12 toilet paper rolls

quick bombing, run down street, drive away before anyone sees

I have an even better idea! Move on with your miserable life and maybe you won't still be upset about some faggot from highschool.

Here's a thought, grow up?

One of my classmates nearly killed himself because this fucking piece of shit bullied him

so you must take the angst a step further and kill that nigga, dont be a pleb

My next door neighbours 'friend' rubbed his shit on the front-door handle. Instead of going in guns blazing, you might wanna go for something a bit sneakier like that.

growing up and being a successful, functioning member of society is the best revenge on faggots from high school.

that, or fuck his mom while forcing him to watch.

Then beat the shit out of him or fuck up his house and car instead of doing middle-school tier pussy revenge like egging and tp'ing. Are you fucking 12?

pic related
im going for this fucker

One of your classmates sounds like a fucking pussy who can't take a fucking joke.

>growing up and being a successful, functioning member of society is the best revenge on faggots from high school.
This

Don't waste time and energy sabotaging their life. Instead, use the anger as fuel to pour energy into your own life and emerge the more successful and happier person in the end.

Shave his perfect eyebrows off.

faggots please give any advice/tips
help is appreciated
please let me get this fucker good

Wear a kkk robe and put a bunch of hillary clinton bumper stickers on your car then burn his house down

bumping for interest

spray paint KKK on his house, no evidence, no sound, his parents with probably think it was him

Fork his lawn. Buy hundreds of plastic forks, and in the middle of the night, jam them all into his front lawn.

Looks small and loud like a chihuahua. Makes me wonder if OP is even weaker and small. Why not just fight him?

grow up you petty little faggot

>you must be 18 years old to use this website

This guy gets it.

if you really want to fuck this guy, you should dump paint all over his driveway and his porch... by the time they wake up its going to be all dryed

so egg his parents' house, that will show him.

i hope you get hit by a bus on the drive there you unoriginal 12yr old shitlord

buy some silicon sealant and some apples or potatoes and shove them down his exhaust pipe and silicon it up

piss on his door handle

This. That shit will never come off, I kicked a can of paint in my driveway 9 years ago and it's still there.

Kek

fuck you you miserable faggot
instead of shitting on a great idea why don't you go fuck yourself

voting for hillary clinton aren't you?
you fucking dipshit

This. You can also get some weed/grass killer and spray down his front lawn especially if he has an HOA they'll constantly take legal action and fine him due to the issue. At least, if you're thinking about a long term game.

BUMP

stop calling us faggots you weakass beta good for nothing goat fucking son of a bitch virgin edgelord newfag

If he has a pool, dump a mattress in it. It soaks up the water and usually takes a crane to get out.

>Fork his parent's lawn.

>dump paint all over his parent's driveway and his parent's porch

ftfy

grow the fuck up y'all.

Piss in his gas tank(or sugar)

delicious

OP GO WATCH BILLY MADISON
FLAMING SHIT BAG !

Wrote "home of the Harambe killer" on his garage door in spray paint

Don't worry they're black. We're only hurting ourselves since they're most likely leeching off the state one way or another.

Thats taking it too far dude, are you trying to get him killed?

wrong
he's a fuckin dirty immigrant paki

bump for interest

Don't worry
She sucked him off later

OP you have to be pretty scrawny and weak if you can't beat this niggas ass also your friend is highkey a drama queen like what did he do to bully him verbal, physical abuse ? Did he ruin his social life?

I agree
Those some god tier eyebrows

OP, professional prankster here...

Don't do anything that takes more than a few minutes... if he lives in an affluent neighbourhood there will be cars up and down the street constantly...

Go with 1 cartons of eggs and a few rolls of TP...
if you have time spray paint as well, if its the middle of the night you can do a couple rounds around the house
Don't throw eggs right on the windows, go for the garage so there's less noise

Don't do anything that'll risk being out there for more than a few minutes...
Dress in all black clothing and don't wear that outfit ever again in public
Make sure you have a ride out of there, or get a buddy to drive when its over

Join the iss and bomb the shit out of him for the sake of allah

Watch its steps, after you know everything about the places he go everyday and times you can plan something

OP here, don't want to go to jail for aggravated assault

backstory... this paki acts like he's hot shit because he has some diamonds in his fucking ears. this is a real piece of shit, normally i wouldn't be this petty but my friend, back in 11th grade got bullied on a daily basis because of his religion... he's leaving for school out of state so i want to give him a good laugh as a send off

I mean, something like this

I fucking hate wannabe paki thugs. Beat the shit out of him and rip his earrings out, dont worry about getting caught just wear a mask and use a weapon so you dont fuck up your hands.

Cum into a small glass of water, freeze that water and make an ice cube. Put that ice cube into a soda or whatever and get/pay a chick you know to deliver it to that dude. When he finishes, tell him that he just drank the spunk of a white man and must now live with it for the rest of his shitskin life.

Pipe bomb in his front window with a balaclava its actually very common in ireland

Use the good ol' lock in a sock method. Put a padlock into a gym sock and beat that stupid niglet

Pop three tires but only three cause insurance will cover all new tires but not for just 3. Mayonnaise and ham on any car cause it will eat the paint job. Piss on the car door handles

Also, this fucking nigger stole my quints. Fuck that guy

>bullying a bully
not cool, bro.

Insurance agent here. Vandalism is vandalism, it makes no difference if you slash 3 or 4.

OP
3 am
one brick through the front window
DRIVE AWAY FAAST

this is the dumbest thing.. if this were true the guy could just pop the 4th tire u fuck face.. obviously u read too much shit on the internet and re post cause ur a cuckboy

>is this legit? mayo and ham on the paint job?

bump

Throwing paint stripper from a water bottle onto a car is easier than that shit and will work very well. Also you can just rip the stem out of a tire. Probably will get them to buy a whole new one and it won't appear outwardly like vandalism.

Mail him a pipe bomb

can't verify mayo or ham, but my car got egged a few years back while I was at work and it stripped the paint pretty bad, buffing didn't come anywhere close to hiding it.

This and you can kek watching them keep on trying to inflate an un-inflatable tire

Alter his water and electricity meter then call to report that it has been tampered with.

this guy gets it

Sure! All those times he beat you up, he was right. You ARE a faggot.

just shoot him

balogna on the roof will leave stupid looking circles in the paint, seen it done before that stuff is pretty corrosive.

got any more of the girl on the right?

Have sex with his mom

Burn a cross on his lawn

bumping for prank ideas

op, just go with eggs and toilet paper

simple and easy, then move on with your life you fucking underage newfag

Could just murder him

Drain some eggs with a nail. Fill them with chili pepper, crushed glass and hot sauce. Wait till target is alone hit him in the face with a few. Then beat his ass with a pipe.

most garage doors are noisy as fuck when you hit em

please any ideas that dont resort to physical violence
fags i dont want to go to state prison

Who is this?

You won't go to prison if it's a murder suicide.

Photoshop his head onto a nude foto of a naked big fat chick. Im talkin free muthafuckin willy. Make a thosuand copies and post them all over the city. Like someones kid is mssing or something. Flyer the fuck out of it.

Then don't use the pipe. Your loss.

leave a back pack full of diy bombs in his front yard at night then call the cops to say you saw a muslim looking fellow acting suspicious with a backpack

hit the front door and the garage if its connected to the house it shouldn't be too loud as long as you dont throw it with all your effort...

OP arch your back and flick your wrist when you toilet paper the house, and throw the rolls when you're at the side of the house.... so no one will see you and it makes it so much more difficult to remove

interest bump

bumping bc of the holy shit these pics lol

Leave a turd cooking in his house while they're at church or something boil it in a pot that way the smell gets everywhere

put some industrial strength glue or something that dries hard as concrete in the key holes of his car and house

Buy a rock of crack put it in a key hider place it in his wheel well. Call in an anonymous tip to the police. Check state laws first to see what felony possession level is.