No back button

>no back button
>no headphone jack
>"new" waterproof shit Samsung did like 2 years ago
>shit os
>phone is restricted as fuck and the only way to do cool shit is by voiding your warranty
>nearly $1000

Applefags BTFO. The sad part is people will buy it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=43pM0CwByhY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol you'd have to be a very dumb motherfucker to buy that shit.

>samsung=god tier
>apple=shit tier

Choose your destiny.

samsung = godtier

lmao thx 4 the laff. Samshit is just as bad as apple you stupid android fuck

how so?

I'm not about to buy that piece of shit. I've had an iphone for a while now but I'm ready for someone else to take over the smartphone market

think i'll just hang onto my iphone 6 for another year or two

Note 4 masterrace

>tfw iPhone users will NEVER have a removable battery

I love how so many people will claim that iPhone is better than android, yet they do everything possible to make their phone like an amdroid.

How do you use headphones if you don't have Bluetooth? Do you have to get some kind of adapter?

Android fuck here, it's shit. Fuck samsung, I'm going back to apple

Are they still making the screen out of glass because it "enhances the touchscreen"?

i have been using iphone 5c for 2 years now did i do a good for not caring about any newer phone since?

Comes with an adapter that goes into the lightning port. So you can't use headphones and charge your phone at the same time

did you just come on here looking for praise your piece of shit

get the fuck outa here

ninja prease

just talking about the big 3

windows >>> android >>>>>> ios

Thanks to Apple© innovation!

Now presenting the charge-your-phone-and-use-headphones-at-the-same-time-adapter™

Only $49:99

AVAILABLE ONLY FROM REGISTERED APPLE© RETAILERS

You know it's gonna happen fam

Price seems a bit low for a useful apple product

im also not a retard to know that i dont need 1000$ when you can bare the essentials

I've been using a Note 4 for two years and I don't even need to think about buying a new phone because mine can pretty easily compete with the newer ones

Wow that is one stupid fucking argument. Why would I carry a spare item, like a battery, when if I'm carrying something anyway could better take a powerbank with me that can charge whatever needs 5V?

Then don't buy one and carry on with your life.

Instead of making threads about it.

>mfw android fags are more obsessed with iPhones than Apple users are

I may step up from a completely filled up 5S and jump into a 256GB iPhone 7. I also had my eye on the S7 Active, but I am no gonna hate on 256GB of internal storage in a phone. The rest of the phone is shit, but I do like having a fuck ton of built in storage.

UGLY FAT NECKBEARDS WHO CANT AFFORD AN IPHONE IN THIS THREAD HAHAHA IM ON MY IPHONE 6S POSTING THIS FAT FAGGOTS

Samsung is doing a thing where you get a free 256gb SD card when you buy an s7 or note 7

nigga the battery takes no room at all. I could almost carry it around in my wallet

Or you know, in case the battery goes dead over time you autistic piece of shit.

why were quads wasted on this guy
why didn't he keep his lips clenched on tim cook's chode for a few more seconds
why why why

Fucking quads

Youre probably rolling out that lit windows phone

>if he doesn't have an Apple he must have an Android
>2014+2
>being this dumb

Shit is gonna be at least $100

trips of truth

Same with a powerbank
Are you so autistic you cannot use a screwdriver whenever that happens?

Kek

Conservatives tend to go with Apple.

Leading edge Progressives tend to go with Android.

>Not perving on blackberry priv

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>trips

oxygen was wasted here

>trips
>4 numbers

Nigga what

not necessarily true
quite a lot of liberal faggots have apple devices
unless you were being sarcastic, in which case it was bad sarcasm

Actives are brutally tough but they're hard to root/rom, still haven't been able to crack my S6 Active.

Apple is for dumb normies who want to fit in, be hip and pretend to know oh so much about technology - muh 2 year old tech for more expensive than recent phones. Welcome to 2014, Applefags

Windows/Android is for people who actually care about specs and don't want to be restricted in what they can do with their phones

Agreed brother

Until they release the new IOS which make it obsolete. I'm still rocking my s5. Almost as fast as the s7.

It's so funny to see all the applefags think that samsung is the only company to run android.
If you want the true android experience, you have to get a nexus, or I guess now a pixel phone.

>buying phones for "specs"
You got memed buddy

Honestly I've been an android user all my life and I'm now thinking about switching.

pretty excited for pixel, yeah
wonder why they're changing the name, though
>ran out of nexus numbers

but why

Nah the no headphone jack thing really does it for me. I'm gonna hold on to my 6s for as long as I can and then just see what I can afford when I cross that bridge.

how useless is your powerbank that it can fit in your wallet?

All my shit is wireless anyway and I'm not happy with my s7.

same here fam.

Apple is going to shit, my current 6 is my last iPhone, I'll be getting a Samsung once my 6's battery is done which is gonna be pretty soon. Piece of shit.

most droidfags are too embarrassed to say they have a Haewei phone but proud to be a part of droid nation.

itt: poorfags

not wanting to waste your money =/= poor

tbh the people I see upgrade iPhones every year are actually poorfags trying to project themselves as rich and superior

you know pretty much every nexus is made by a different company, right?
samsung, lg, motorola, huawei, and htc have all made nexus devices before.

I still use a burner. I think the smartphone bs is kinda gay.

>nice quints

that's some funny logic to try and disguise you being a poorfag.

If you're not a poorfag there's no such thing as a "waste of money"

>tfw I just upgraded but my s3 last year

I don't get the yearly upgrades. My s3 was just as good if not better then the iphone 5...

Yes there is, are you 12?

nigga ur a moran

My Blackberry Priv has good specs and a few slick features. Compared to a Samsung Note Edge, it gets way better reception in bad areas, and generally shows signs of being made well, and not made cheaply in Asia.

All of a sudden everyone here makes $100,000/year

flipphone and prepaid you niggas are dumbasscucks

clearly anyone that switches from Android to Apple have never known every single app is basically free and modded. if they just didn't look through the Google store.

>being this poor

I don't see the point of this post. I've had a 6s+ for awhile now and it was my first apple product. I've always been an android user, and honestly this phone isn't anything special. Ya it has some cool features and is huge which I like but nothing to fucking brag about.

wtf are you kids doing with your phnes anyways, this anit tron(new movie) bitch

i make $120,000 (aus fag) and i'm not racing out to get one

bluetooth is now nigga

my nigga

Why dontcha send me some money so I can get an education?
I'm lazy and stupid.
I wanna change that

is there anything you would brag about your droid phones? all i hear from droidfags is that they can play webm, paid less for the phone, and can customize it with MLP icons

Wireless earbuds are cool and all, but what about when you lose them alltogether?
If only there were some kind of cable to keep them attached...

Seriously though, I just heard about this shit today and even though I have never owned an iphone, I still managed to get pissed, just at the sheer arrogance of the whole thing. How the fuck is removing an AUX port "courageous"?

whoa whoa whoa, iPhones can't play webms

LMAO
M
A
O

Apple does it again, baby

Poorfags and Poserfags need not apply. When you have the money, you just buy what you like, the cost doesn't matter. Besides, most are poorfags on fucking lease plans anyway.

I've had both apple and android phones, and my apple phone is the best by far. You can jailbreak it, it's easier to use, easier to learn for the technically illiterate, and the apple app store is the best by far.

actually bluetooth is back then, wireless is now. bluetooth audio sounds really shitty and we need something that can play higher quality audio

So if someone with $1,000,000 buys a solid gold safe for $1,000,000, that's not a waste of money?

You stupid nigger.

well it can play webms but not in browser. i use FileMaster, which can play and save webms

There isn't a back button either? What are you supposed to do?

Download a webm converter

that is not a waste of money at all.

gold is a smart investment

whatever the fuck u want call it
cord free

I used to have an iphone 6 then i switched to the s7 best choice i ever made theres so much i can do i love being able to listen to songs from youtube while browsing social media, and all those free music/movie apps, not to mention how you can emulate your classic games in a breeze

youtube.com/watch?v=43pM0CwByhY

I prefer deattached

I'm buying 3 just to piss people like you off.

is what everyone looks like walking around staring at a screen lol, they wont even be plugged in anymore lolololo

I do the same with my jailbroken iphone 6, except free music/movie apps which i haven't tried because i don't like watching movies on my phone.

2047 times 52 is 106k. 106k aud is 81k usd

Or just download VLC player.