You told me this was shit

you told me this was shit
and it's actually shit

sometimes Sup Forums don't lie

your a lucky guy

for u

pls explain why you guys think it's shit
Is it because it's more poppy/accessible? Maybe not their best release but I still wouldn't call it shit

it is their best release tho

I like giving bad people good ideas but not much else.
terrible in comparison to GP/EXM/NOTM

teaser track was something between NOTM and JD, but the whole album happened to be a bunch of trap rap and nu-metal songs

Sup Forums absolutely didn't say this was shit, it is in fact shit but Sup Forums dick rides the fuck out of it.

At the same time Sup Forums also shits on Jenny Death which is in fact one of their most forward thinking and better albums.

I'm glad you didn't fall to this meme.

Lyrics were dumb
Beats were nothing special and kind of bland
Album didn't really go together well
They've basically run out of ideas

>a bunch of rap rock songs and songs that could have been on NLDW is one of their most forward thinking and better albums

>hears guitars and automatically dismisses the album

One day I hope to be a patrician too, until then can you please humor me?

there's nothing wrong with guitars, I like 3 of those songs, but it's not forward thinking
also i don't think it's one of their better albums, but at least it's not the worst since Bottomless Pit exists

Only the first two tracks are shit. The rest is pretty good.

NLDW > ExM = TMS = EP > BP > JD > GP > FW >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> notm (fucking garbage)

>Only the first two tracks are shit.
those are the best ones though

Only the first two tracks are good. The rest is pretty shit.
FTFY

nice bait

>hurr lolsorandom noises/screeching with no rhythm, melody, interesting lyric, or anything to compensate.
>best tracks

I feel like those, and notm are just there to make fun of their pretentious asshole fans. Even they can't think those tracks are good.

What DG did/does best is create fantastic atmosphere with unique and powerful rhythms and primal lyrics. Those tracks are the equivalent of some guy jerking off on a canvas and calling it high art. You fags just eat it up.

>>hurr lolsorandom noises/screeching with no rhythm, melody
not true btw

>>no interesting lyrics
their lyrics can be interesting for manchildren and underages only

>What DG did/does best is create fantastic atmosphere with unique and powerful rhythms and primal lyrics.
they do it the best with those two tracks and notm

idk why everyone tries to call it metal it always felt more like punk to me?

>Lyrics were dumb
Its MC ride at his most evolved by far

This isnt even up for debate

The production has stagnated but this is unequivocally MC ride's best album

>le ebin photoshopped instagram account meme

More like THE SHIT

true

is this a joke
there are some of their cringiest lines, overall ride sounds like a self-parody
it's their worst album lyrically

Stop making this thread.

I don't understand this band they're trash. I've tried boys. Turns out..just a pile of shit, covered in vomit

>mfw it's a concept album and this is the concept of the album

the last time death grips made a listenable album was 2012

(1/2)

Doing work in afew apartments so I'm running in and out of my basement getting tools and stuff for my next job and I see a nigger with a name tag around its neck, a sail foam in its paw and a piece of paper it was pretending to read. I was in a rush for a job so I couldn't do my impression of shoo nigger shoo. I finish the job head downstairs and a tenant on the first floor calls me from her window to inform me theres a nigger in the hallway knocking on her door asking for something to drink.......... HOLY FUCK ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!

So this woman we'll call her Iris is a good Christian woman and even though it was a nigger asking for it she actually had a water bottle in hand but would only give it to him through the window which he never went to get. Instead he moved on to harass the next tenant. At this point I finally found out that it was a recruit rep for Verizon FIOS trying to get people to switch over. So I run in to the shuffling nigglet being given a choice of drink "I have pomegranate or orange juice but I don't have water" Hand on chin the nigglet chimps out "hmm if thats all you have its a tough decision."

I've done work in people's apartments and have been lucky to be offered a glass of water after busting my ass for two hours fixing a problem.....this nigger is being offered orange juice or pomegranate juice and in typical nigger fashion isn't satisfied. Okay I get it both are healthy and only have good sugars in them so they can only be a white thing oh yes it was a Human offering the drinks but this one was foolish enough to open her door.

(2/2)

Told the nigger in front of the tenant to get whatever drink it was lucky to get and get the fuck out it was no longer welcome in the building because people were complaining about it. Once again in typical nigger fashion it looked at me with a confused look on its face and ooked out "Complain but I just got here"... and it couldn't understand that at 1 in the afternoon the people home don't want to be bothered.....

And the problem is you're still here....

The nigglet eventually shuffled its way out of the building only having harassed half of my tenants while the other half were safe.

Leave it to a nigger to fuck up a perfectly good afternoon just by being there..........

Gotta remember to get those no soliciting signs.......

>covered in vomit
some of us like that
because you only care to listen to "cool" music, kek

All of them are listenable, they're just bad, especially the last two

implying they ever made "cool" music

Warping is one of the dumbest songs I've ever heard.

I don't know why these kids trip over themselves to claim everything Death Grips does is good.

It really, really isn't.

why must we indorse trash?

The shit*

is this a new réddit slang

are you stupid?

You analyze music with the capacity of a child. Good lord.

yes

>indorse