JUST COME OUT ALREADY!!

JUST COME OUT ALREADY!!

I am dying to see the movie everyone has been raving about.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kYIVK7XJJEk
deadline.com/2016/05/x-men-apocalypse-alice-through-the-looking-glass-warcraft-jungle-book-weekend-international-box-office-1201764286/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In the space of 3 months we have been blessed with Capekino and now Vidyakino to save us from this Quipshit

What a time to be alive

How does it feel to be "hyped" about things

I haven't felt that in almost ten years now

Haven't been hyped since 2001

i got on antidepressants and cured my mental illness. life is much more enjoyable now.

Nice try illuminaty

:\

whatever its coming tomorrow here. i have 0 hype not even going to torrent it.

i may watch if it comes on local TV .

I'm hyped OP. god it looks good.

>genuinely was going to see it up until he made that comment about tolkien
it's the first time i ever gave a shit.

Saw it Monday night. It's actually really good, a really decent movie (Compared to some of the shit, at least).

It's far from perfect, and keeps mentioning things that it then doesn't explain (My friend, a non Wow-fag kept asking questions) but even he enjoyed it. Visuals were incredible, plot was decent. A bit of clunky dialogue.

8/10, going to see again this Friday.

Saw today, legitimately good fantasy movie. Sure it moves along quickly but it's not too much that you can't keep pace.
Top tier visuals, good action scenes and all acting was decent imo. Only problem is run time which needs an extra 30mins to flesh out a few of its large amount of characters

7.5/10 movie

Saw it Tuesday night.. and 3 words.

HELL
FUCKEN
EPIC

Go see it Sup Forums, it's awesome. See it twice it's so good. I'm going again today!

youtube.com/watch?v=kYIVK7XJJEk

Cutting it to 2 hours means
1) more screenings per day
2) it's so fast paced that you need to see it twice to absorb everything

Bravo, Legendary.

I watched it today with a grandma, a loli, and 3 normal fags. They all fucking enjoyed it and won't stfu about it. Love seeing normies theory crafting about warcraft and saying can't wait for a sequel.

Best fantasy film you will see

> tfw I have to wait until 17th in my shitty third world country

I just want to see how bad is it

I'm genuinely hyped for this movie but most of the replies in this thread seem shilly

No shilling I think it's a good movie and have never played the games
But if you don't like fantasy then I doubt you will connect with this because its full on Swords + Sorcery adventure movie.

Im guessing alot of critics just wrote it off at the beginning when being bombarded with names/places/people but all you have to do is pay attention and the world paints itself before long

What an awesome movie wow!

MUST WATCH

>tolkien isn't a white male
you sound like a little faggot desu

I genuinely miss the time when you could tell apart the people making a flippant comment and radical ideologues.

We'll all be talking like white house spokesmen the way things are headed.

I want this movie to bomb so bad. I just want something as close as possible to an official statement of the world directed to neckbeards: Nobody gives a shit for your stupid fucking games.

marvelshill pls

T.disneyshill

awesome movie

pls no bully

I hate Marvel movies at least just as much.

Great movie! Thanks :)

The extended version/Director's cut must be pretty good. The cuts for the theatrical version fucked the movie up.
Also the music was extremely forgettable and did not do justice to the Warcraft games where the OST is one of the strong points of the games.
Movie from Orc POV was a solid 8/10, things got fucked up when humans came into play.

cool movie

laugh all you want but I have tickets for me and my gf ready (she bought them too) for the premiere this friday

still epic

I've spend about 2 years on that game if not more

Did you guys buy the prequel novel yet?

Forgot my pick.

a very epic movie
I realy realy liked it!

legendary film

I shilled his film on twitter :)

This movie cured my cancer, thank you Blizzard

>"Story by Chris Metzen" placed front and center as if it is a selling point

People who don't know who Metzen is won't care. People who do know who Metzen is will roll their eyes and not want to see the movie. Why the fuck is Metzen still around? Does he own like 51% of Blizzard or something?

Why do white boys get so butthurt about the most menial shit.

NICE BLIZZ!!!

>no shilling
>but i'm going to shill it

That's the cover of the tie-in prequel novel, it's not the movie poster.

Poor Duncan must be so desperate.

>hes so pathetic LUL
>haha what a dumbass :p
Millionaire
Successful
Most hyped movie of the year

Stay jealous hater

>LUL
Not even Redditors use this, even ironically.

Also, I don't think he's going to be quite happy about his losses.

>Going to make a killing at the box office
>Made the best vidya game of all time
>Fans love it

>QT3.14 wife
>Just inherited papa millions

Hes just fine

>Made the best vidya game of all time
Even Spirits Within is better.

>Going to make a killing at the box office
Nope, it's projected to make less than 20 million on the opening weekend, and then word of mouth is going to murder it.

>Fans love it
Of course the Warcraft neckbeards do, they are drones, you could make a video of an orc taking a 2 hour long turd and they would like it.

It's the number one movie almost everywhere it has been released (18 out of 20 countries). I think that nixes your points 2 and 3.

You mean in the 20 slav countries it came out?

And no, those slav countries watching the movie won't make the domestic box office go up.

>Movie from Orc POV was a solid 8/10, things got fucked up when humans came into play.

Why don't you go back to your capeshit, senpai?

I swear, it's like all these disneyshills want this to fail so bad. Wasn't Alice 2 enough?

The only thing more fun than making fun of capeshit is making fun of the delusional drones who watch cheap videogame flicks because, unlike capeshit, this genre hasn't spawned a single decent flick.
Everything's trash even with a competent director like Duncan Jones and now, like the DC fanboys who have been clinging to their box office, you do the same now that you know that it is yet another failed videogame joint adding more reasons why videogames are the biggest joke of all these industries, showing what happens when you try to morph them into a superior industry.

>You mean in the 20 slav countries it came out?

>Russia was the most keen to convene with the denizens of Azeroth and their Orc friends and foes, launching the movie with $10.4M and 63% of the market. It’s the No. 2 opener there of 2016 (only behind Deadpool). Germany was also a No. 1 debut with $5.8M and a 42% share. With an opening day of $2.2M, Warcraft to mark the biggest opening day there this year. France played to a No. 1 $4.4M; Sweden’s No. 1 bow was $1.3M, making it Universal’s fourth-biggest opening weekend ever behind only Fifty Shades Of Grey, Jurassic World and Furious 7.

>Warcraft‘s other No. 1s included Austria, Denmark (third-biggest opening of the year), Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Latvia, Lebanon, the Middle East, Norway, Pakistan, Slovenia, Switzerland, Thailand and the UAE.

deadline.com/2016/05/x-men-apocalypse-alice-through-the-looking-glass-warcraft-jungle-book-weekend-international-box-office-1201764286/

Came out in UK on Monday and it is currently No. 1 in the box office.

In the US Warcraft was predicted a $25 million _opening weekend_, but if Europe and China like it then lowish US takings don't matter so much.

>R-RUSSIA AND CHINA WILL SAVE IT
>Russia makes 10 million
DOA.
It will barely break even.
It depends completely on China because word of mouth is going to murder this thing.

Keep hating son. Your negativity isn't affecting anyone but yourself.

I'm making assumptions based on data given to me.
You wanted me to lie to make you feel better?

That's what your dad has wished he could say to you since you first got into warcraft

I look forward to watching the cam

There's a Russian dub cam already out I think. Enjoy!

Its going to do ~$750 WW so stay mad faggot

Saw it monday, it was worth my money.

Gul'Dan was alpha as fuck.

Oh. So they just don't want anyone to buy the novelization then.

Warcraft is somewhere in between the LOTR and the Hobbit movies. Not a perfect, but a good movie overall