So it's pretty much confirmed that the "cute" aesthetic is simply a layer of irony?

So it's pretty much confirmed that the "cute" aesthetic is simply a layer of irony?

No way a musician can be this fake unironically.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TiB70cnHT-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's crushed all preconceived notions of goodness.

>mfw we'll get another best of me episode because of this

How long till she addresses this in same way? Or even better. One of the guys do it.

Do we have anything approaching nudes? Or is Crusher the closest thing we've got

Well, now, I wouldn't say that

What do you mean?
she is a cute cumslut

nice semi-obscure reference

>artists, pop singers, put on a show for the public eye
woa yeah man you figured it out it's a massive conspiracy, and not the fucking point of the whole medium

you've got one thing right

SHE'S FUCKING A NIGGER

youtu.be/TiB70cnHT-g

40 seconds and beyond. Same white spandex he was wearing in one of his pics. Dudes dick is not big which makes it even odder that he has those weird pics.

he looks like a flip
then again filipinos are the niggers of asians

they are the mexican asians lol

Indians are nigger asians

m8s i think this meme is hilarious and i still crack up every time i see a pic of that dude, but are you seriously suggesting that ppl can't be multifaceted? she can't be into cutesy stuff and also like being dominated in the bedroom?

i like playing with lego but i'm not gonna pretend to you guys that i don't want to deepthroat every attractive woman i meet

say wut

Her taste in aesthetics when it comes to art/music/style/whatever has such a strong contrast with her taste in men that it's jarring. On top of that, people have been posting that she has a lyric saying she's "not into submitting," despite NexGen posting extremely dominant/submissive images, even hinting at bondage. So that leads me to believe Gus is behind the lyrical content and it actually has nothing to do with Sarah as a person: she's totally manufactured because Gus and the AIDS guy already had her "image" in mind before recruiting.

I doubt they speak Japanese, so Sarah obviously contributes to the lyrics.

Content in the same way Brian Wilson "wrote" Pet Sounds. He says the ideas and what each line should be about, and the other person (in this case, Sarah) turns it into specific rhyming lyrics.

Right, so she contributes nothing? You have actual insight into how they write their music?

The point isn't what she "contributed," what are you on about? Her aesthetic simply doesn't reflect her character, it's just what Gus and the other guy hired her to fulfill.

can someone explain this whole thread?
did this band suddeyn blew up? i remember liking flamingo waaay back on Soundcloud

the only way to stop grimesfags is to get her

>crushed

I'm now dying laughing imagining someone translating the jap lyrics and they all turn out to be about subdom stuff and bondage

That's nice of you. I doubt crusher could take grimes desu

you have a point

This. The only reason they hired her was because she could speak Japanese and they wanted a cute leading girl for their poppy girly group

ok i just read the whole thread
L M A O

I make dark industrial music, so by your logic I shouldonly like girls that look like Lydia Lunch and I am not allowed to like cute girls that are happy all the time?

And have you seen her art and graphic design? It's really cute. I think you need to step away from the keyboard for a minute user

>I get back to my dominion
>And ask my boyfriend his opinion
>I heard this song on the radio
>"Fuck you, Sarah, keep the balls empty ;)?"
>oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

>it's a Sup Forums discovers women like enjoy being treated like dirt episode

did y'all just turn 18? this is basic biology

>it's a Sup Forums finds out women have biological imperatives of their own episode

Everytime i hear/remember their songs, i just immediately feel like shit. Like why did God give me a 4.5incher ? What's His endgame ?

>What's His endgame ?

For you to be cucked by genetically superior men.

Why does He made some men only to be tortured though ? Like, being tortured for our deeds is fine, but being tortured in life for something God picked for us, is like,"why did You even make me ? Do You just love seeing a person getting tortured ?"

Really though, if you're small AND breeding, you're the most selfish man on earth.

>What's His endgame ?
to make fun of your little peepee while your burn in hell

>deepthroat a woman
what kinda women you been seeing, user...?