What does Sup Forums think of my new piercings ? Don't be rude pls :3

What does Sup Forums think of my new piercings ? Don't be rude pls :3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=43pM0CwByhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Aren't you the one who posted this exact pic this morning and then left us "nerds"?

can we see your feminine penis

You seem smart. Can I ask you a question QT? ;)))

This is "Nightmare Frog".
He only appears once in every 74,000 Rare Pepes... Post in this thread, "Rain, rain go away!", and you will be blessed with eternal good dreams and comfy waifu body pillows.

Makes you look like a desperate attention whore.

Sun sun go away.
Whew... that was close...

The piercing or the post?

I think your piercing is kinda plain but not bad. Will you answer my follow up question? Can you post a close up pussy pic?

Ex had one of those, felt good when she gave head.

both

>implying it's a she
Gtfo pls

Enjoy your restless nights!

>8886
You fuck face

Thanks!

tits or gtfo

Tits with timestamp or GTFO

THIS IS BAIT THIS IS BAIT THIS IS BAIT. same shit thread 5 times a day.

Is it possible that in the past (Incidentally or purposely) someone used Quantum Entanglement to attach two points in parallel dimensions together. From what I've read when trying to look at the two you can affect the spin of one. (I'm using Mandella as an example) Attach Point 1 (Mandella dying in prison) to point 2 (Mandella not dying in prison). Then once the entanglement happened Point 1 took the same spin (Or state) as point 2 causing both Universes to share the same event. Thoughts? Clarifications?

what nigger?

Does anyone else smell the toilet paper after wiping?

Simplified:
>Must know Quantum Entanglement/Quantum Computers
>Quantum Entanglement brought two atoms together
>Butterfly effect= Affecting atoms makes events happen
>Changing rotation on atoms affects events
>Mandella effect

this makes sense to me

got any more of her OP?

Tits? Where?

I think it's more possible that once the points attach that all organic life in each dimension is switched to the other and now we're living in a dystopian parallel reality and those other organic life has transferred to the good dimension (the one we remember from childhood)

I'd love to force fuck your throathole

youtube.com/watch?v=43pM0CwByhY

That does seem like a possibility. I feel like you would need to change the spin of all atoms in one of the universes in order to change all organic life. Although it is possible that each universe is changing the others spin and somehow melding parts of both universes.

Here I thought Quantam Entanglement was the most confusing thing in this thread...

What came out of it?

Is that what happened to the dinosaurs?

what are dinosaurs?

Some sort of chicken nugget I think...

Keke

>Rain, rain go away!

makes me want to put a magnet behind my nuts, thats it