This is my tongue Sup Forums. I fell on a glass table as a baby and now itslike this...

This is my tongue Sup Forums. I fell on a glass table as a baby and now itslike this. I'm a kissless virgin and I never got far with a girl because I was afraid of her being disgusted by my tongue. What do you suggest me to do with life?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fissured_tongue
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A girl who loves you won't give a shit.

It's like that because you don't brush your fucking teeth

What a freak. Beta for life.

Falling on a glass table has mothing to do with your nasty ass ghoul tongue. Go to a bar. Pick up a drunk. Get laid. Fuck.

better hope you got a big dick

looks like a brain

who cares that it is chopped at the end--why the fuck does it look like its falling apart like a moldy sponge??

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fissured_tongue

wat dat tung doo

go tickle her bootyhole with that thing she wont care

well it's not as bad as having a huge chunk of scar tissue in the middle of your tongue from when you shot yourself. relearning to speak was hell.

There are probably a lot of reasons you're a kissless virgin.

Right, because making out is done by opening each others' mouths, and staring longingly at one another's tongues.

Dude, nobody's going to give a damn about your tongue. Are you fucking kidding me? What a dumbass thing to feel insecure about.

Is that what you wanted to hear? Feel better now? God damn.

Also, underage b& GTFO Sup Forums

thats what you fucking get

>table ruin

I bet that'd make for an unusual blowjob.

Maybe stop going around showing everyone your gross tongue.

Otherwise nobody would know what it looks like.

I was born with a thick, short tongue, but it's all cracked because glass cut it.

That would be a bomb pussy licking tongue dude

Thats not from falling on a glass table... thats from iron and vitamin c deficiency.

Eat more fruit you dumb fuck.

There are a lot of reasons you are a kissless virgin. Your tongue is not one of them

Too kek, Scotland tongue!

Get a bionic tounge replacement

See thread about killing self with .22LR

Look, dude, if she's looking at your tongue, you've either already lost, or you're gonna wish you could have seen the crazy before you put your dick in it.

>fell on a glass table

a likely story...
try again, faggot.

You could always cut your tongue off and make a gore video out of it.

yeah it looks weird but it's really not that bad OP, it's not like a girl tells you to open your mouth and show you your tongue. People rarely see each others tongues. You're honestly just a pussy, that's why you're a virgin. grow some balls and man the fuck up

Wish it was like that. It's thick and I can barely move it

get a blind ass bitch of a girlfriendo, pal...
chicks dig scars,... fag.

nah, I used a .357

you're missing a piece of tongue that's it, the rest of your tongue isn't from glass it's just fissured. lots of people have that.

Get over it fag, I have some cut on my dick yet I still go out and try to get pussy and when I do the girl doesn't even notice

tell some filthy, cum-crusted slut that it'll help you like her nasty cunt.... it'll work dude.. sluts don't care about anything. Fuck a slut.

Shit scrotum tongue is what the article said

you have scrotal tongue

apparently when I was like 5 or so I bit nearly bit my tongue clean off, shit was hanging by a thread
here's the story my parents told me since I was too young to remember
>fucking around at disneyland
>walking on a bench like a tard
>fall off and my chin somehow slams into the edge of the bench
>start bleeding out of my mouth like a madcunt, mom checks whats wrong and my tongue folded open like a butterflied steak
>they freak out and all they can do while waiting for medical attention is have me put a popsicle on it
>get it stitched up real good but when it's time to take the stitches out I won't open my mouth for some reason
>doctor has to slide a fish hook between my teeth and hook my tongue so he can pull it out
and somehow my tongue is perfectly intact to this day

you should not have a head anymore

pics or bullshit.

That isn't because you fell on a glass table.
What you have is called a Fissured Tongue, and its a natural phenomenon. There are other people like you.

How about don't be a pussy and do it

put ground beef in the hole