What is the hardest thing youve endured?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pleurodesis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My best friends cock

Divorce. Wanting to die.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pleurodesis

Chemical. 1 lung. I'd rather die than go through another one

Quiting smoking, that shit is hard to do

Life.

In late 2014, I probably slept maybe 10 nights out of the whole month.

>be me
>go out drinking with 9/10gf and our friends
>tequila, adderall, molly, coke, blunts
>go back to one of the girls' house
>do probably 2 grams of free molly over the course of 24 hours
>cant sleep, feel like suiciding for days
>still go to work doing construction
>next weekend
>go to concert with gf and another couple
>get wasted and black out
>un-blackout into an acid trip hours later
>with different group of people
>they tell me i broke up with gf
>worst trip of my life, have to drive 25 miles home tripping face
>dont sleep for days, feel like suiciding for days
>cant get a hold of gf
>work all week again on almost 0 sleep in 2 weeks
>next weekend
>halfway console with gf, party at her house
>party our asses off with mad people
>shrooms, tequila, coke, adderall
>wake up next to gfs friend in gfs bed
>gf isnt even there
>leave
>cant get a hold of gf ever again
>dont sleep all week, want to die all week
>no one has any xanex to sell me
> go to work all week on no sleep again.
>have never really 100% recovered from this.
>have episodes of sleeplessness and day ruining anxiety
>havent fucked in 2 years

Basic trainnig

Being alive

Cont.

>now have adrenal gland malfunction
>now have severe situational anxiety
>cant even smoke weed because it triggers panic attacks
>now have tacio-cardiopulmonary heart defect
>went from a social outgoing butterfly
>to an introverted woman hating self loathing mess
>use to hang out with all the hottest girls with ease
>now barely ever even hang out with closest friends
>complete personality shift
>sometimes hear a voice in my head
>mfw its the voice of my ex gf
>drink everyday just to feel normal

Foo

Army basic training, for someone who's never worked out a day in his life it was a challenge.

Wife's affair after 25 years together.

Being knocked out because of brain bleed to outside. Half dead at jospital.

Your mom's cock OP

I couldn't find my remote and ended up watching almost 7 minutes of Inside Amy Schumer

Fucking foster care. People who just want a government check and don't need to take care of you at all. Being abused and neglected like that really fucked me up

How r u now

Not being with her

Who is this

MC Ride

Grieving a deceased cat or a dog. It's the worst.

Life

you either had an easy life or you are a pussy.

Where at?

parental neglect/abuse, untreated/poorly treated mental illness (up to and including hospitalization when it got really bad), being smart but fucking up because of these things and having to deal with everyone telling me i'm wasting my potential

Seeing Sup Forums dying with cancer.

Fort Benning

If it makes you feel anybetter, that is what at least half of the people on this board have been through

Anyone who HASNT done this has no right to talk shit.
First to go are the mentally weak who retreat out of fear of the unknown.
Next to go are the emotionally weak who cling to the past.
After that are the physically weak who can't handle pain whether it is legitimate injury or not.

Anyone left leaves benning an infantryman.

You know POGS go to benning right?

Same, MOS and BTN?

possession my whole life. It's all essentally a hallucination that is enforced on me because apparently I'm special or something.

I'd love to debate with you user, if you don't believe that posession is possible.

that's called "mental illness," a concept you should be exceedingly familiar with

Ill bite, give facts please.

Crippling depression

Watched my girlfriend bleed out

>fake and gay

completely boring imagination.

You old as man

Explain. Not everybody knows what it's like.

you probably set off a mental illness with the shrooms and acid. best to get therapy bro.

>This

Niggers.

HELLO THIS IS DOG

>This too

Neat. Post pics pls

No pics, not that id want them anyway

>hurdur Hitler es a raise bad guy

sheep

Not him but here's my experience: every day, waking up is extremely hard. you roll out of bed, you don't look in the mirror, you don't brush your teeth, because you feel as if you're polishing a turd. and you know you're not gonna smile or talk to people anyways, because nothing brings you pleasure anymore. you waver between numbness and sadness and you have no idea how to get out of the rut you're in. it feels like you're in a hole so deep that the only thing looking up does is serve to remind you you can't climb out. you don't look people in the eye. you don't like to go outside. you don't take care of yourself because you feel you don't deserve it. everything that isn't upsetting is simply boring. people will try to make you crack a smile so you fake it until you can't anymore, and eventually people start giving up on you. you feel competely alone, even when you aren't.

Then confirmed you're are lying

Methamphetamine addiction
Been clean for almost a year now
Still think about getting high every single day

held my shit everyday til i got home back in highschool

Im aware thats usually the rule. Unfortunately I was in no position to take pictures, nor would I have wanted to

>cripple

It may sound strange but I'd do basic again. I had a blast.

Prof and poat her fb page. I'm sure ppl saying rip in peace oh no she is died etc

Listening to Radiohead's new album. Excruciating.

ten hut you but licking faggot.

I remember having to do a class field trip where we stayed on an old sailing ship and had to act like 20th century sailors. We were 11 and got repeatedly yelled at if we didn't do our job right. Some kid fainted because of the sun and constant standing to attention. The night was the worst because we had to keep watch at night in shifts for about an hour. I didn't have enough warm clothes and the cold sea breeze just about froze me.

I also did Boy Scouts and in order to get the wilderness survival badge you need to make a shelter out of natural materials. We weren't taught well enough and I had no idea how to build a shelter so I made a lean-to out of a dead tree but barely covered it with pine needles for insulation. I practically froze during the night and shivered my way back to base camp like I was Michael J. Fox. I was about 13 or 14.

Another scouting adventure just about exhausted me to the point where I couldn't move my arms. I was kayaking with a friend near Long Beach CA, but he injured his arm and could barely paddle which forced me to paddle for 2 people while the current of the ocean pushed us further and further out to sea. On top of that we got stuck on a kelp field so my paddle only pushed us so far. I managed to get us into shore about 20 min after the rest of our group landed and I fell out of the kayak with no more upper body strength and I just about fell face down on the beach. Also had sunburn and blisters all over my feet by the end of the trip, could barely walk. Was about 15 or 16.

I thought quitting smack was the hardest thing I had ever done...becoming healthy and getting back to being the person I was before I started that shit was complete hell

Life

All of my erections

Yeah, this. Diamonds mah dude, diamonds.

Oh, on the ship trip, we also had hoist our fatass teacher who probably weighed about 300 lbs on one of those pulley seats to the crow's nest. We were 30 or so 6th graders who were meagerly fed and had to stay up all night after being barked at the previous day for fucking telling the time with bells (actual bongs) and pulling sea water in buckets as well as scrubbing the deck. We were fucking 11 man/

11b

Top kek

People with undeserved self importance that hate people who couldn't give two shuts about them.

Same here brother

Prison

Got off prescription drugs, IV meth and opiate use.

I did 7.5 flat in AZ, I hear ya.

USArmy ranger school and 6 tours in combat

>basic training
Fag

Oorah Ranger, thank you for your service.

Thank you and always

Military is for faggots that don't get pussy. I bet you suck eachother. Lmao

I once had to dig through a soldier's corpse to find the depleted uranium that had killed him. Once the uranium was mostly out, I had to take his corpse out of his apc, one shard of burnt bone at a time. The locals tried to take possession of the corpse, so I hid his remains in box, then hid the box in a dumpster. That night I had to sleep outside of camp, in case the locals tried to round me up, which they did try. I ended up sleeping next to a sewage pit next to a volcano in Saudi Arabia. The US ambassador cleared things up the next day, so then I had to dig though garbage to find the corpse I had hidden.

My pregnant gf telling me our kid died inside her. She abandoned me and then got back with her ex 3 weeks later

feeling guilty and ashamed after being molested when I was 7

I kept it bottled up for 30 years, its still bugs me everyday even though im working through it.

I feel so ashamed for going along with having my dick sucked for the better part of a year, I knew better after the fact. That is the cause of all the guilt and shame,

those cant be real

Heroin withdrawals

Still enduring, schizophrenia.

My bipolar alcoholic grandpa locked me in a basement when I was 8 with my dead brother that he beat to death after getting mad at one summer for 2 weeks while he bloated and decayed. I only had tap water to drink and cat food to eat and had to shit and piss in the corner. He was going to let me die in there he said. I guess he couldn't do it himself after accidentally killing my brother. Finally got out and managed to run to a neighbors house for help and he got arrested and sentenced to life.

A Hillary Clinton rally. Jesus Christ she was 2 hours late. And it was boreing as fuck. Barely anyone cheering and she looked nearly dead. That day hillary lost my vote and Donald gained it.

Hike over 40 miles with my feet to the knees in the water

That was me earlier this year when one of my cousins that I was close to died.
I still haven't gotten out of that hole but I'm somewhat better.

You must be truly retarded

being a woman

Why?

Spending 5 months homeless. Never begged or stole.

Being ousted from my own Kingdom by faggots who didn't toe the line.

patriarchy

Fucking horrific sorry user

Quitting heroin

How many times did you relapse, can you function day to day? How long, do you feel sick all the time after

5+ years. I feel you nigga

>filename

You queer?

How is it holding you back and/or down?