Will they notice if it's a picture of sweet little Katie?

Will they notice if it's a picture of sweet little Katie?
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/70211340/

>they haven't noticed yet...

Saved to my american banter folder lads

It's yours, my friend!

Guys, we should let Ausfailia have one gold medal.

Aussies win gold in buttfrustration!

>how do you tell the difference between an Aussy and a Kiwi?
You don't.

>they think this will stop

So far innocent little Ledecky has snuck by. Will she survive the Ausfags crying to mods?

>2 posters
>one furious yank and a confused kiwi

At this point it's just mental illness

>if we say it enough everyone will believe we aren't mad and they're the ones who are mad

>if we say it enough everyone will believe we aren't mad and they're the ones who are mad
>l-l-like per capita, right?
>yeah m8, just like per capita

raising awareness kek

>tfw kuckautist reports your posts when you alter his copypasta

KUCK MODS amirite

I haven't reported anything friend. I believe in free shitposting for all. I am no coward.

What's this about?

>ywn touch her receding hairline

>Kowardly Kuckautist kalls KUCK MODS
Wew lad

I hate everything about Americans, no seriously, I mean there is not one thing I like about any of them, the body odour, the accents, food, nignogs and fat-arses. I can't even begin to tell you how many American tourists I have bashed in my 10 years in Sydney but let me tell you it's a lot, a hell of a lot. For all intensive purposes I should just hold back some of this concentrated hatred that fills me, my mind is just a powerhouse of American detestation and loathing, but what can I say I like to educate my fellow Sup Forumsartans, surely you've all seen me relentlessly push Sup Forums on Sup Forums for years now and seen my superior knowledge of their burger stench and seen my sharp wit and clever use of >per capita at play. Surely you have seen me post picture after picture of stats and facts that prove how shit Phelps, American sports and athletes are, an it's all been for you fellow brothers, I know you all respect me an have huge amounts of admiration for me and my posting abilities, as a great man once said, I'm responsible for 90% of anti-American posts on Sup Forums, well I said it but you know it's true anyway. I'd just like you also to know I'd appreciate it if you asked my permission when starting a thread about fat americans,per capita medals, HDI, freedom power rankings any American generals or anything really, to be safe just run everything though me as I am the man around here, Please could you also tell all the new trips that I am the example they must live up to an to follow my lead of informative and interesting posting skills, well I'm off to stab some Yanks

JDIMSA

It's intents and purposes mate, not intensive purposes.

>yeah