Post girls and others say how they would publicly degrade them

Post girls and others say how they would publicly degrade them

I would post her on /b

Middle chick

i like her

stick the wand up her ass and make her walk down the street like that

Please

mmmm want

she works with prisoners, teaches them media skills, what would happen to her?

her titties

moar

post moar

Oh prisoners... you know they would kill for a chance to see her stripped down

Sisters Rachel and Jennifer?

Put a leash on her and a piece of tape on her boobs that says "censored" and walk her like a dog

For starters...

An ex

keep going

Rachel would have to strip jennifer down then stand with her on a busy street. She would charge 1 dollar for anyone to whip jennifer with a good thick leather belt. for 2 dollars they can use the buckle.

Then Jennifer must reciprocate and Rachel is the target

What about her ?:)

Drive down a busy street with her head out the passenger window and a big black dildo in her mouth

At dinner with her parents I would make her stand up and exclaim I can't lie anymore I need to take your cock daddy. Then she would strip open her shirt and crawl over the table, knocking wine and bread over while she fumbles for her dad's cock

She's getting blacked for crack on a ghetto street corner

Two more. Enjoy.

cut their bikinis off with scissors and send them down a big waterslide with horny /b tards waiting at the bottom

19 btw

Would get rid of that fucking smile by throat fucking her.

i'd blow up her thumbnail sized picture and fuck her jaggy edges.

BFF

I would facefuck her in the middle of her family dinner while others kept crowd control at gunpoint.
When im done I'd tell her dad that she payed me to do this because she had feelings for him and always wanted to suvk his dick.

I would sell the idea then fuck off.

I would take her to a subway station and make everyone see her pissing on the platform while very drunk.
Then I would piss on her and inject her with heroin.

taker her to a ball game and get on the kiss cam..rip her shirt off exposing her boobies instead

I would spray paint her black strip her naked then drag to the ghetto.
I would proceed to shave her head revealing the white scalp and make her hold up a sign that says "fuck me till im fully black"

I would hire some thuga to bitchslap and gangrape her then paint her head black.

I would film the whole thing and show it to her children.

thats fucked up but im digging it. what next?

Bondage gear leash all of them then take the doggies for a walk in the park.
I would invite strangers to let their dogs fuck them.
I would brand them with a hot iron and send them home.
They will always know they are nothing but slut puppies.

I would gain superpowers such as invisibility and teleportation and proceed to violently and savagely fuck her asshole, finger her asshole, and fist it when she is in a crowded place.

For example she's in a classroom, suddenly my hand would slide down her crack and painfully be shoved in her ass. I'd bend her on her own classroom table and fistfuck her hatefully then suddenly stop.
I would do this for years, including daily night pussy rape.
She would live like this for years befote I suddenly stop appearing.

And just when she is done with therapy and finally living a stable life I would start again only this time I'd use severely painful objects.
I'd do this to her offspring as well and tell them mommy fucked the devil and now so will you.

pull those shitty jorts up until it reaches her ribcase, then belt it tight and leave her bleeding out of her cooch in a ghetto

I would tit slap her till they are red.
And I would rip her clothes off at random times in the day.

All of a sudden she is having coffe with some friends I would appear, slap the shit out of her tits, cum on her face and walk away.

Thank you for that. I love it

fuck yeah user. great way to use a dirty little whore.

I would drag her from her hair down to a kindergarten and make all the kids watch as she ate my shit and shoved kindergarten toys up her asshole and pussy. All under thhe effects of drugs.
I'd escape police only to reappear in prison in her celll and rape her every night.
Everyone would think she is crazy, but forever she will be my toilet. If she refused to eat shit then severely beat her.

That low grade whore is already degraded. I wouldn't even waste time on her.

Like I said with the other pic. I would terrorize her as a demon.
Every time she looked in the mirror her clit would be pinched hard. And everytime she took a photo I would deepthroat her till she puked.
And no one would know why.

fuck her in the bathroom, then when shes back at the party starts to realize her panties arent back on and cum is dripping out of her asshole

Seeing as the subway thing waa light I would escalate things by dragging her go a stable where I keep my horses. And I would chain her to the floor. Then I would proceed to fuck her using horse dicks for a week.
I would film everything. I would reward her with heroin everytime she successfully made one cum.
Her rectum would stretch in bittersweet pain as I insert the hot hard horse dick inside of her. But I would soothe the whore by rubbing her clit as she fucks her self on the horse dick.
Every time ahe would try to protest I would pinch her clit painfully hard.

Weeks would turn to months.

How about like this?

Every night I'd go into her room, give her a small dose of xanax and a butt enlargener, and dress her in a progressively tighter corset until eventually her waist is so thin, it can hardly support the weight of her breasts. She'll end up getting fucked like the stupid whore she is, and I'll just watch from a distance.

I would seriously go mental with the throat fucking
We are talking borderline choked to death with thick long invisible dick.
She would wake to the smell of my dick and go to sleep/faint covered in my cum every night of her life.
I would impregnate her and fuck her deep and hard all 9 months. And as she is giving birth I would fist her asshole with both hands.

She will go all her life with genitial extreme stimulation.

Could definitely see that happening

fuck yeah. turn her into your little heroin addict sex slave. sucking horse cocks for a dose. damn. you could make killer money off that

I would take them out to eat after it had just rained. After we finish eating I would say "I forgot my wallet" so they would have no choice but to pay. Upon taking our leave I would make sure to walk through the biggest puddle outside and not take off my coat for them to step on. Their feet would be soaked.

She takes extra time to be sure I understand everything from her class, because she knows my sentence is almost up. I don't forget, and once I am out I visit her house. She's surprised at first, but before long is bouncing on my black dick. I tell her if she wants more she better tell her bitch ass husband she is mine now. I have her make the same call to her daddy. In 2 months, I am back in prision. Her bitch husband takes her back, but her family still won't speak to her over what happened a couple days after that first call.

I would strip her naked save for the headpiece/crown.
Then I would tier her on a stake with her arms tied up and her legs spread.
I would fuck her pussy and creampie her then whipp her body with a special whip that has been dipped in aphrodisiacs.

This would happen on her college campus garden for all to see.

Once she is whipped enough I would let all the horny male drones I control gangrape her bloodied body till she dies.

I would force feed her two large bottles of human cum. And I would a 4l enema up her ass with cum.
When she starts shitting and puking I would drag her out to the dance floor as everyone laughed and took videos of her.
I would make sure the videos went viral.

someone do hannah

One night as she is trembling in anticipation for the routine night rapd I would appear and forcefully dress her like that. Then I would make her sit on my huge thick dick till im pushing past her cervix alll the way in.
Then I would play bambi on tv/laptop and make her watch it all as she slowly is lifted and lowered on my dick for the entire duration of the movie.

I would whisper over and over in her ear "im bambi the whore"
I would tell her to repeat after me every time I utter the sentence or else I would slam her down causing her pussy to hurt.

She would eventually start muttering the words and finalky I would fill her up with my cum and toss her on the bed.

Till tomorrow night.

1 off from a get.
Seriously though I would make her take every dick in the animal kingdom.

My goal is by the time I am done with her all she would know is that she is a heroin whore that is only good for fucking and filling up with cum.
She is not worth anything else, not even normal human contact.

A mere handshake would land her severe punishment.

What did I say about photos?

Immediately aftrr that snap her mouth would open and her throat would be filled with a hot throbbbing invisible thick dick.
Her friend unable to understand would just try to figure out what is happening as my dick drags painfully against her mouth and throat. She would be facefucked so hard her neck would hurt and finally she would fall to the ground puking and spitting inhuman amounts of cum and saliva on that lovely top she is wearing.

Cum would flow and drool out of her down to her jeans making a puddle in between her legs as ahe cried and hated her self.

user please?

Anyone for her?

I would shave her hair and strip her naked then I would bodypaint her as a frog and take her to a swamp where I would make her fuck random campers and hikers.
She would be known as the frog nymph

Lastly I would shove frogs in her pussy and walk away.

fuck yeah. once a week id need to come over and fuck the stupid out of this face. you could shoot her a bigger dose than usual and keep an adrenaline shot around in case she goes out.

I would attach a self lubricating firm non removable vibrating panties on her that have vibrating dicka that go in her ass and pussy and a clit vibe. Then I would activate it on high speed in the most serious situations.

I would make her live out her daily life like that until orgasms become all she thinks about.
Then I would one day remove the panties and eat her sweet pussy out just up to the point of orgasm but stop, then i would take her out to a fancy restaurant and make her horny as fuck, then tell her to bend over the food table, her dress and hair all messy with food and winr I would pound her to orgasm and cum on her ass. Then I would throw some cash on her face and walk away.

I would give thick strapons to left and right and tell them I will murder them if they don't brutally rape middle in front of everyone.

The catch is they have to fuck her to death or they die.