At a strip club... what should i ask a stripper for during a lapdance

At a strip club... what should i ask a stripper for during a lapdance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkqyIoYAXV8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing, just be silent and enjoy the dance. They are not there to speak with you.

Get the fuck off your phone and look at some tits. What the fuck is wrong with you?

to shit on your chest

Since everyone else is being a bitch ill go with it

I always make sex moaning sounds while getting a lap dance. It makes the patrons laugh. The stripper usually thinks it's funny for the first 5 seconds, then they get annoyed , but I'm all about getting my money's worth.

The Cincinatti Sidewinded Tornado.
Trust me

Ask if it's too soon to introduce her to your mom. Then proceed to list your good qualities, and the benefits she would receive from being your partner.

Ask what laundry detergent she uses cause she smells like your ex, then cry. Pity sex bruh

ask her when she gets off and if she wants to make a little more cash

roll

samefag

Ask her if she will fart in your face

ask her for some head

Actually yeah, fish out of water

this but replace a little with a lot

A yeast infection

Can jet fuel melt steel beams

dignity
>/thread

Ask her to fart juggle with you

Post-marital sex

Do this OP

Ask her to get her stretch marks out of your face.

Ask her "Can I tell you my fantasy?" She will say "Of course baby" you say "You sure? It's pretty filthy. You won't judge?" She will say "You can tell me anything honey." You say "I really want to carve your face up with a boxcutter."

City?

thisthisthis

You'll get kicked out but it'll totally be worth it.

whoa that's like somethign the joker would say!

HAhahaha!
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkqyIoYAXV8

And that's how you get buried in the desert

Ask her if you can buy her 3 kids.

Change for a dollar.

If you go to little darlings in las vegas they will give you handjobs and they will do full penetration if you go to the back room. Bring condoms though. Ask for Diamond Lou Phillips and get the VIP hookah package.