Do I look good naked, assuming my face is hot?

Do I look good naked, assuming my face is hot?

Good enough. If you make it far enough for someone to see you like this, your body probably isn't going to stop the sex from happening. Penis is a little short.

Well I'm a straight guy so take it with a grain of salt but I would say you have an average body. could be worse but nothing stands out. I would say your dick is also average.

Fuck

i'd hit it

>my worst nightmare
I've had insecurity for years. If it's short, it's a turnoff... What do most men have to work with? If I'm short what's normal? I feel inadequate af

Are you a chick?

whichever answer makes you happiest

Rate?

Dude if you are fucking a girl and have her pants off would you stop if she hasn't shaved her legs in two weeks? I mean any girl who isn't a total cunt isn't going to make fun of you to your face. She might tell her friends the next day but so fucking what? I bet that night she was still wanting some D and was working with whatever you got.

Dude it's not so short that you need to be mortified. It's well within the limits of normalcy, just a little on the short side. Plenty of guys have done plenty of shit with shorter-than-average dicks.

That's literally pathetic, that she tells her friends. I feel like total shit and like legit killing myself. I'm pathetic. I'm inferior and idc about fucking at all if I'll only disappoint.... The fact that I am smaller than normal is a huge problem for me. Most men don't even understand..

On the short side is NOT COOL to me.... Ffs I would have been called average and that would be that IF it was normal. I literally hate myself and I don't want to work with a fucking pathetic dick that isn't even deemed average...

Hell, I'm just hoping OP's a fag like he always is.

mmm.... OP....

Well then. It sounds like you're the one with the problem preventing your enjoyment. Enjoy your unnecessarily pathetic life, you neurotic little bitch!

Is that a compliment? Do you think it's a good size?

Uhh literally size matters I hate girls talk about it... I got no reassurance that I'm good to go. Naturally, people implied that my cock is short!

shave your cock OP, makes it look bigger and is just nicer in general. Just don't shave against the grain.

Well dude you can't change your dick size and it's not like it's 3 inches. Be a fucking man and feel confident. Since you don't have any fake confidence. Honestly think if a girl had like an a cup titty and a d cup titty. You wouldn't just start making fun of her unless your a complete asshole.

Why no comment on my size?

because it's not even that small and would look better if you shaved. if you were uncut i'd bang you, but since you're probably american just shave and you can get chicks.

But I'm not even average. That literally means I'm inferior. It's impossible to feel confident knowing girls will make fun of my dick behind my back

Girls fucking talk about everything. Go get your dick wet and stop worrying about it.

Also, protip: If a girl likes being with you, she will lie to other girls and tell her your dick is a nice size just to gain status with her friends. Literally witnessed this happen on several occasions.

Body is decent. Probably looks better standing or in a more natural position. Micropenor could probably get the job done with most chicks

>knowing you have a small dick but hearing your girl saying its huge to her friends

You've got a pretty ok body, and by the time I've got a boy's pants off, nothing short of finding America's smallest Ripley's is going to stop what's about to happen. Ripley's and anal bleeding.

feelsgoodman.jpg

what about me?

Shlong is definitely too small

You look small, your triceps are really lacking.

Looks like u routinely skip leg day

You're trying really hard to not look like you're flexing, but it's not working too well...

Dick size?

Are you a virgin? Don't be silly, you're very hot. I'd be luck if the men that Usually get interested in me were as hot as you. I love your fur and your pit. Your chin alone already denounces your handsome facial aesthetics. And your dick seems perfectly fit and thick. Would have passionate sex every night.

> Disproportional pec-shoulder-core
Overcompensating/10

What is that? 4.5/5? That's more than a shade under par. A girl might get off on it, but you're gonna have to work double time.

> Uneven tan
> Undeveloped core
> Probably chicken legs
> Roid-red rouge skin
> Shaved like a little girl
> 95% chance of small dick
3/10 would not pitty fuck.

6.2 in
Why thank you so much Madame!!!!!

No 6

lmao your dick is 6.2" OP? that's bigger than average, wtf are you talking about?

Maybe 6 I measured a while ago yeah. I had no idea

I can't believe it was a brandon troll all along. Didn't recognize the cock...

Well Im not saying it's small but it isn't look like a 6
Maybe it's the angle coz Im 5.6 and looks a little bit bigger

You're 6 bone pressed?

Yeah, no. Nice try, OP. That's 5 at best. I'm a 6.5 talking, which isn't anything particular to brag about. Yours is decidedly smaller. Good luck.
Are you measuring from the balls or something? Because that's a short, slightly thin wiener, you schmuck.

fuck. Im here with my penis thats barely even fucking 5 inches and you fucking complain that urs is small? Smh u fucking shit

hey op it's not the size of your boat but the motion of the ocean i've fucked guys with big dicks that don't know how to use them and fucked guys with small dicks that having me cumming rivers

Here

you look like my roommate but with a smaller dick.

yes, i suck my roommates dick

are you a chick or cute a cute faggot?

i'm an overweight faggot but i get more dick and pussy than you i bet

i like to think so, but others may disagree.

yeah i'd say qt, and you suck your roommate's dick? that sounds like a pretty good deal.

"im not gay"

"a bigger penis would be sooo hot on you ;)

ok too bad cya

it was, but hes actually not my roommate anymore he moved out at the beginning of this month.

this saturday were going on a nudist hike to soem hot springs though that should be fun.

im actually a top and nnormally hate sucking dick, but his is so incredibly long i cant wrap my mind around it (or my mouth for that matter). glad hes still down to hang out now that hes moved out.

How long?

when we measured it it was just short of 9 inches. we were nudist and my favorite part was just seeing him walk around with a semi.

Well be honest would you be cool and happy with sucking mine? Would it be disappointing or good for you, basically?

Doesn't matter, if you make it that far she won't care THAT much. It's not a "oh he doesn't have a 6 pack -1" its "he doesn't have a six pack w/e"

Your dick is fine, no one really cares about that as long as you're not completely incompetent in bed. Maybe shave a bit and work on your abs, but otherwise you're good.

you OP?

its hard to say cuz like i said im not a bottom. even when i suck my roommate its just at the end after i finish jerking him off basically, I am a top (despite my outward fagginess).

if i was a cockscuker i dont think id mind yours at all, it doesnt look small, quite thick, not sure on length. how long is it? really anything 5 and over is considered more than satisfactory, my owns aboiut 6.5

Why are you worried about this? The insecurity you have towards your dick will be more of a turnoff than any supposed lack of dick you think you possess. It's just a fucking appendage for transmission of genetic material you stupid fuck. No girl actually gives a fuck about anyone's dick size, and they don't have penis envy despite what Freud said. Stop being a piece of shit, get off this website, stop doubting who you are as a person, better yourself in ways you feel better you, stop worrying about the fucking bullshit physical shit, it doesn't fucking matter when you could literally die tomorrow jfc just go be a decent person, be fucking kind, be honest, and if you get someone nude they're not gonna give a FUCK about your dick size. They're gonna fucking beg you put it in them. Fucking a.

Dude, I've got your size and I've made cum every single girl I've had sex with.
Yes, size matters but there are things you can do to compensate that, you're not just dick, take by the nipples while you're hitting that, feel all her body with your finger and try to always use your mouth until she's moaning and screaming your name and you just have to give it to her hard and good and DONE. She will probably tell her friends you were not the biggest one but at least one of the best or the best yourself.

You're hot, I'd totally have you fuck me real hard. Now, confidence from inside to outside. It not your dick which is make you please that pussy itself. You gotta eat that body, devour that soul, like you want to taste every inch of her skin and reach her heart through her vagina.
Now, crap aside, once you've jacked off one or two times: touch, touch, lick, touch, fuck really fucking hard until you feel tempted to check her vitals cause it's probably necessary she needs some medical care

b u m p

>I've made cum every single girl that I've been with
And how many girls is that?

I get that you're trying to make they guy feel better but at least make it believeable.

wtf that's purfectly fine sice?
fucking Virgin