I just bought an engagement ring for my girlfriend like ten minutes ago

I just bought an engagement ring for my girlfriend like ten minutes ago.

Anything you wanna say to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

reading.craigslist.org/cas/5773120679.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't forget, you're here forever.

What country/state are you a in?

dubs and she says no

did you spend 1/4 of your annual salary on a ring like a good goy is expected too?

remember when you divorce she will take half your assets because you're a good goy

reading.craigslist.org/cas/5773120679.html

Best motivational speech ever.

Lucky her. All I got was matching tattoos lol.

Lisa needs braces

You know I've found that to be true. I remember being 15 and so fucking sad I couldn't get a girlfriend. And then later never thinking I'd get a job. And now I'm here.

Ya know I think that old meme is true, we all do make it in the end.

return it.
Modern marriage is a conjob.
Marriage is supposed to mean, toegether until we die, no matter what. No excuses. No outs.
So, before you got married you really really consider whether it's a good idea.
No, marriage is basically an agreement that you bet all your money she won't be like 70% of women who have married in the last 2 decades and get bored of you in less than 5 years.
Would you bet all of your money on a dice roll, if your chances of not losing, (not winning, just not losing) was 30%?
Don;t be a pleb. You can live together, fuck, and enjoy each other without a one sided shitty bit of paperwork.

Can't turn a whore into a housewife dummy

Nah we're kinda untraditional, so we went with a raw diamond which is obviously considerably cheaper.

How sad

Make it where? Only way out of Sup Forums is in a box.

We're getting a prenup. And I like her and stuff.

Don't buy the cow when you can fuck a pig for free.

Well yeah but I'm considerably happier then when I first started coming here.

What are you doing man?
You're supposed to just stay single and fuck around with slutty 4/10chicks until nobody wants you and get a STEM degree so you can work towards a better future for the Hispanic's (who actually start families) future generations.

Ah I got an arts degree, that's my problem.

untraditional is not a word anyone should be using and it sounds like an excuse for you to be a cheap cunt.I'm married with 1 kid, he'll be 3 in december, and I feel fucking trapped. AMA

I'm actually thinking of a ring tattoo instead of a wedding band for myself. I'm terrified of degloving

Dont do it, trust me.

It's a way of succinctly expressing the only reason people buy and spend a shit ton of money on diamond rings is because of a very successful ad campaign in the last century and it's really just very obvious manipulation enforced by retarded societal pressures and we don't wanna participate in that.

Eh it's up and down for me. I have good periods and bad periods but b is always a constant I can't get rid of. I fucking hate it too. I quit drugs and smoking cigs thanks to NA, but no matter how hard I try I can't stay away from b for too long.

So live together and enjoy life together.
Marriage is the government sighing with relief that when she leaves you, you will keep taking care of her, and they own;t have to.
Protip: Prenups don't protect you from anything. You CANNOT forfeit the right to alimony, child support, or asset distribution via judgement in a prenup. They might let you put it in there to feel better, but it's not legally binding.
All a prenup does, is set out EXTRA things that are instant fault divorces outside of the regular ones that let women, and only women, inst-divorce and get everything.
My point is, the marriage is a bad deal for men.
You don;t need to be married to love each other spend time together.
Being a good little boy and doing "what you're supposed to" never got anyone anywhere good.

Game over, man! Game over!

Jewelry is worthless. It is considered one of the worst investments you can make. If you like it and it's from a gum ball machine go for it. You are paying for the jeweler's "artistry" which, unless they are famous, is a complete sham.

This guy gets it

Also you have now frightened me

you idiot

next she'll want kids and then your life is over

>window?

I see you used a chain 4 a pic, I'll tell you from experience ... the chain she will use when she ties your dog knot will be 5-6 times bigger. F A G G O T

it's not too late for you to return the ring and get a nice slutty dog instead

Dental plan

You've made a terrible mistake

If you just wanted to earn less money you could've just sent me a check for half of what you earned.

At least that way you wouldn't go to jail for missing a payment.

somebody's bitter about his mistakes

Don't do it. Nothing wrong with a serious girlfriend in a monogamous relationship....but you will regret the ultimate commitment...there is nothing after this.

I got engaged and then my relationship ended 2 months later

Don't worry about anything. You're 'different'. You'll do eveything right and she'll always appreciate and love you. You can't do wrong.

kek'd

also check them

Get a prenup :inb4 MOST EXPENSIVE DAY OF YOUR LIFE!

If you have picked the right one you will have a best friend untill the day you die. If not...good luck.

should I kill myself?

Quads don't lie.

Quints always lie.

I was engaged to a girl for one week. She pawned the ring. I got the ring back and a cool story as well

Dubs don't lie

yeah ya can't marry a doge..

glhf nigger

Hope she gives good head and you're the one controlling her.

I hope you did not spend two months salary on that shit.

this n chek'd

do some research on prenups. They are very often the very first thing that gets thrown away by a judge during divorce.

tl:dr Prenups do not work the way you think

Advice, make sure you live her, and she loves you. Been with the same girl three years. We only started living together in March, and so far I am happy, but we probably won't get married for a while yet. We want to make sure living together for a long time won't sour anything. So far we've had no issues but time will tell.

Even if she says yes take things at a reasonable pace.

you go quads. dropping some truth bombs

*Love, damb I'm retarded

>hurr be together for 50 thousand years to *make sure* you like each other durr

just fuck her and make her have your children

fuck everything else like marriage and whatever

be an animal, its what you are, stop denying your instincts/destiny

prenup for what? you couldn't even afford a proper ring.

I've been married 3 years now. Unfortunately I have been looking more and more for a way out. I love her, but it's crushing and constricting to live like this. It's not even that I want to go out and fuck everything that moves. I just want to go back to being "me" and not "us". Listen to quads, OP. I wish you the best.

It's common knowledge man, prenups do nothing to protect you.
70% of divorces are initiated by women.
60% of marriages end in 5 years.
70% in 8.
The odds are against you, marriage is literally for suckers.
And don;t mistake me for saying women are stupid, or fuck relationships, not at all. I've been with my GF 9 years, lover her to death, would be devastated if we broke up. Relationships, healthy ones, are the best things in life. BUT.
I wont marry her. I never pay for more that 50% of anything.
I don;t buy her expensive gifts.
I protect my future, in case she decides, like the VAST majority of women do, that she deserves better because she's a perfect princess.
As of now, and an up to now, she's great, but women change quickly. All it takes is one of her friends to say the right thing on the right day and BAM, she thinks she deserves brad pit, and only a fantasy life will the fill the void that not getting her crush in highschool has left in her shallow heart.

Anyway, protect yourself. Women are erratic, and change their minds quickly, without warning, and are never held accountable, so everything is everyone else' fault, all the time.

>there is nothing after this.

This. Also, never put a woman on a pedestal. She will move from on pedestal to another and some day she will be out of reach.

get your money back and go buy something cool, also kick the bitch to the curb if she wants marriage.

I'm losing almost everything OP. I'm fucking miserable. Should of never gone the wife and children route. Would of had a lot more fun staying single. But hey, that's just my experience right?