Can someone tell me if this chord progression is used in any songs?

Can someone tell me if this chord progression is used in any songs?

vocaroo.com/i/s1KWN9IzsuaY

pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktheory.com/trends
vocaroo.com/i/s1KWN9IzsuaY
youtube.com/watch?v=whK8LiqNH0c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i haven't heard the same thing before, op. but when i learned theory i also learned how unoriginal you have to be wih chord progressions.

and 5'4 and this made me laugh

hooktheory.com/trends
search it here

>learning theory

Nice way to kill potential for any originality you might have had

>vocaroo.com/i/s1KWN9IzsuaY
sounds 90s as fuck especially on that acoustic played like that.

usually when i play around with chords and i like what im hearing it turns out to sound exactly like some popular song

only "Alphaville - Big in Japan" has those chords
but it still doesnt sound anything like what i played.

/fit/izens can play instruments aswell

what's the progression?

>Dads don't tell their son to be "small and strong"
i pushed nose out of my air audibly

ups meant this song
youtube.com/watch?v=whK8LiqNH0c

A, E, B, C#m

It sounds like you're going IV vi V ii which is the chords to Summertime Sadness, among many other songs.

nice meme faggot

Lol what the fuck is this supposed to mean. This was probably made by some faggot who is 6'3 who has no friends or hobbys and that's why he shoves all his dumb problems to smaller people just because he's such a stupid asshole. I'm 5'7 but I easily could beat up every loser who creates such shitty images. Lmao he's probably a loser faggot who lost his smaller boyfriend and now he creates such stupid faggy images. Lmao, not even fuckig mad this is just so funny. Haha OP thinks he's so slick lol, kys.

Same progression as What's my age again and countless other pop punk songs, little man.

WHEN
WILL
THEY
LEARN
?

not the same chords.

calm down little guy

not at all

It's ok shorty, we all accept your smallness here. :^)

Yes, it sounds familiar. And your lead fills sound like Under The Bridge by RHCP.

Here's a spoiler for you: Chord progressions don't matter. We've heard them ALL before. It's what you do with them that counts.

yea the fill shit is from under the bridge (my fav song)

i know it doesnt matter, but last time i made up a song that sounded exactly like a nirvana song.

I'm gonna tell you a secret that you should keep under your hat. A E B C#m is the exact same progression as B F# C# D#m. Shhh!

>not at all
OP plays A E B C#m B
WMAA is B F# C# D#m

Which is the same IV-I-V-vi progression

>Chord progressions don't matter. We've heard them ALL before. It's what you do with them that counts.
simplistic statement that's ultimately wrong. progressions do matter

I mean coming up with an original progression is impossible and unnecessary, of course different chords evoke different feelings, but you need to just learn that yourself over time