Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and country?

Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and country?

Pic related.

I've got lots.

Next question?

i do.

Sage

Because I own an Armalite AR10, wif muh trijicon 3.5 ACOG

Suck it

From someone who lives in AU, I think that a automatic rifle like that isn't neccessary for self-defence unless you plan on having a war with your neighbours... I'd rather use a handgun for self defence and leave the high powered rifles for hunting.

Shit red dot but still Acurate

I choose not to live near niggers instead.

Because i own a SCAR?

Because I have a Mosin, we have been over this.
>inb4 garbage rod

So basically you're an adult?

Mall ninja crap.
Well at least you own a gun.

Because I have rigged my home, family, and country with a dead-man's switch and wired them to explode.

Obviously.

It's not a matter of planning on going to war with your neighbors. It's a matter of being prepared for the low risk/ high consequence possibilities of defeat at the hands of foreign invasion, and the formation of a tyrannical government 5-70yrs down the road.

>Do I think these things will happen?
Probably not.
>Do I want to be prepared if they do?
Yes.

Shit bait. Go back to sucking abbo cock.

Yeah, unfortunately

harm noone ,live well

Because ARs are garbage, and 5.56 is a shitty round for combat.

Because the niggers can have my whore wife for all I care.

Cash, no family, personal preference, and that's what they pay the military for.

I live in a small apartment, so a shotgun would be my first choice.

Unfortunately? You get a fucking SCAR. I'd say worth it.

Everyone else already does, am I right or am I right? Right? Right?

Checking in

Because I prefer my mossy for home defense

Wtf do you need 75 Rds for mate? Is your aim shite?

5.56 is an excellent round for combat if you have good shot placement. It's the same as the 9mm vs .45 acp argument.

The SKS is a pain in the ass to reload.

It totally is.

because AR-15s are cliche and gay and make a pogo stick like sound if you are too stupid to grease not oil your buffer tube.

Let me guess, you drive a truck, wear baseball caps, and have a beard too?

Too bad you're probably not worth a shit with it/own 3 boxes of ammo and have 1 extra magazine pleb.

AK/FAL/G3/AR180 masterrace

they're overpriced and they jam. I dont use .22s

Real men use .45-70

go back to cawa-dooby

A fucking air rifle is great for combat if you can hit them in the eye every time. That can be said about pretty much any round. If you're aiming center mass you're going to want something with a lot more stopping power. I have a 30.06 since with the right round it will go through a plate, and I keep a 12 gauge shot gun at the ready for basic home defense.

>implying you have a .45-70 anything

ITT mall ninjas trying to defend thousands of dollars of closet-fedora

Because I don't want to kill an intruder before he kills me.

Cuz i luv 2 kill

The whole thing of it is, you're not always going to get great shot placement. Especially if you're going against people that have actual training, and know how to correctly use suppressive fire, and bound from cover to cover.

Well dude... Your probably gonna kill like 3 extra people with that thing.

Fucking rifle fires rounds mean to pin Chechens down in a brick building... It'll to through aluminum/plastic siding and dry wall like mother fucker.

So you basically want to be killed.
Why do you lock your doors again?

LOL, what does it matter if there is some type of hostile take over of a new government. The people threatening you will have well equiped arsenal ready to take you out. You'll maybe live a few minutes to couple hours more than your neighbor Mr.Pacifist Pete who doesn't know how to load a 9 mm

Well we are talking about heart, lungs and head as your main target. If you eliminate all factors like weight, cost, scarceness/abundance, then yes i would go with a 7.62x39 or 7.62x 51 and bigger. It is obviously more effective but that doesn't mean 5.56 is ineffective.

Because I own a VZ-58 which has the reliability of an AK with better accuracy. Plus I can stockpile 7.62x39mm for less.

Also I don't like my guns being made out of plastic and I'm not playing into the AR fanboy club.

I don't own one b/cause you haven't sold yours to me yet, name your price..

Because ARs are expensive and I work a nigger wage job

Well thats why you should get trained until you think you've had enough training then train more.

I think you're right. An AR15 would be highly impractical in Australia, due to weapon and ammo restrictions. A handgun or hunting rifle would be a lot easier to maintain and continue use over a longer period of time

Tldr; Aussies use knives

Because I live in an apartment and already own a 12-gauge and M1911.

i want to protect my neighbors too.

Because I bought an AK instead. Everyone has an AR.

By removing anything within a mile of your mosins muzzle. Bra Fucking Vo.

5.56 is great for room clearing as a team, I will say that, but for me operating in that kind of environment alone I'll take a shot gun any day. It's not like I can plop down on a knee, yell malfunction, and hope the 3 man picks up my sector while I correct the frequent malfunctions you get with an AR if I'm solo.

>no need to defend myself in my well-policed, well-educated place of residence. it's literally a whiteopia of PhD-holding executives, with no poor minorities or white trash to go all columbine

>see above re: protecting family. my wife and I only need protection from getting our bumpers dinged by land rovers. that's not a humble brag, either. no one is threatening our wellbeing here.

>home: see above
>country: thx all branches of Military, keep up the good work gg

>not even anti-gun here. just, nothing in my sphere of experience requires bullet-shooting devices. it's irrelevant.

How did you get into my gun safe?

Cuz i own a famas non bullpup rifles are for ppl with severe autism

I have a bayonet too,for close quarters. My theory is if I'm getting attacked from whatever direction then fuck that direction in particular.

Nice candleholder

How does it feel knowing that if your opinion changes, you won't be alive to post it?

Doesn't always come down to training. You can't assume you're the best out there, so you just have to always keep yourself at a tactical advantage. If I where to go up against a CAG operator 1 on 1 I'd likely get my ass reamed, but if I've taken the time to keep myself at a tactical advantage by doing things like having ieds, escape routes, and other contingencies always planned out, and in place, I stand a pretty good chance.

>Claims someone is baiting
>Is baiting hard himself.
Pls return to doing your homework little boy.

In all honesty they forgot why we invented guns. Knifewounds are Fucking brutal. Its much more civil to shoot each other.

Guns bans just cause the amount of blade and blunt assault to increase.

Its always about the kinda people who love in the location. D.C. , Chicago and Detroit have stiff gun laws but are the majority of America's crime holes.

I'm alright with the occasion dumbass going in a spree of it means I can keep my rights. Do I condone it. Hell no! But am I gonna give up my cake just because they want everyone to not have it so a couple bad eggs don't get it? The answr is no.

Because i live in southern Canada.

if you build it its not as expensive as you think

I have an AR-10. Yes ammo is expensive.

Well i haven't seen too many good AR's malfunction, and im not saying i personally would use an AR15. Thats also why you should carry a sidearm, im sure you know that already.

Because my cabinet is full.

Can see what you mean, and with the shit thats happening over in US, I can't blame some for owning a rifle. Guess it's just different for us here in AU as not as many people run around with firearms.
Yeah, I'm looking into getting a handgun just so I have something for in a time of need, but with Australia's strict laws on securing weapons, it almost makes it impossible to have a firearm at ready access. For now, I'll continue to use a breaker bar.

whats your average price per?
whats your non steel kosher price per?

look at this fedora-wielding airsofter lol

357 here. Yes I know I'm old school, but hey, shooters preference.

fuck off bobandy

Look at this little kid on the internet here.

.357 is just so fun to shoot

you put a mirror next to your moniter?

None of that is relevant to shot placement. I'm saying in a gun fight, as long as you can hit center mass (more importantly vitals) then the 5.56 is an ok round. You are getting into some very circumstantial and wild scenarios.

Because I don't live in a shitty country like United States, and don't need a weapon to repel all the sand niggers you love most.

Sig 516 here

ITT: Obese trailer trash rednecks

I want one, my current ''Combat'' sidearm in an FNX .45

Nah I can just tell all you've hung out with was little kids.

>2016
>living in shithole country
>needing a fully automatic machine gun for self defense

nice try m8

I looked at the FNX when I wanted a .45 recently, super nice gun. I'm not sure why the FNX and FNS are not more popular, they certainly deserve to be.
I ended up going the traditional route. It was this or an HK45

I'm also a frogposter that lives with their "why do you need an assault rifle" parents, If gun parts start showing up in the mail I'll have to deal with that shit.

is that even english?

I hope that was from a 1,000 yards

oh yeah that's an issue.
in some states they've passed some bullshit where if your roomates or parents dont agree with the fun they'll take it away.

Rule 7

I don't know, are you old enough to fully speak English yet?

Those mass shootings are staged. The same crisis actors are alwaya at them, no one ever witnesses the shooter (i heard loud noises and ran i didnt know what was going on at all) some guy is always there with an american flag saving everyone but never covered in blood, they propose a gun ban within moments as if the bill was ready before hand. Gays muslims and kids are always involved. Lack of police, fire and medical on scene and their activity is very casual and non helping.

"Do you want me to just read from the card -haha smiles-"

I own a few.

Because I have a real gun, not a toy made of plastic

25 meters

lrn2read

does pretending to be a little mall ninja get ur jimmies going?
>m-muh operators m-muh close combat
you sound like /k/ you fucking autist

Perspective hu? get some you fuckwick.

that evokes literally no feelings from me. the secret? i don't live in an unnecessary state of fear.