Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums,

I am a panty sniffing addict.

I'm married to a wonderful girl and we have a great relationship. However I secretly hold my value in her for her ability to use panties that I can later pull from the laundry bin and sniff while she's not around.
It's not that I don't enjoy the sex we have, it's just that I get an intense rush at the smell of her used panties. Even smelling her bare vagina doesn't do it for me, it has to be panties. They're soft, they're feminine, they're beautiful, and when freshly used they smell fucking fantastic.
My addiction has grown to such a level that I find myself in anxious anticipation for her to leave the house that I may have the opportunity to cover my naked body in her used panties.
Every now and then I steal some panties, but lately she's been complaining that her panties have gone missing and she's been asking me about it. Last night she found two of her panties from my stash in my laptop/work bag and she pitched a fit at me about why I'm taking her panties to work. I told her I recently found them under the dryer and kept them to show her because she was asking about her missing panties. I don't think she bought it, and it's been awkward between us today and she's been distant.

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tT-emswoeKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When all else fails post pictures of her pussy covered by the panties user

You should buy my girls panties ;)

Keep sniffing. Tell her the truth. My GF doesn't mind. Although She doesn't know that I've sniffed her best friends too. It made me extra hard because I've had a crush on her for years and she's always said she's so clean down there she has no odor at all. Well I know the truth of the matter. Love her panty smell.

Nigggguuh

Oh

I like to wear the used panties once and then put them back, neither my mom sister or aunt have ever noticed, but my dad did find my panty stash once and told me to hide my stuff better.

I myself have had a serious problem with this, it started with just sniffing and a month later i'm shoving them into my mouth and licking the shitstains off them, the tangy taste is so unique. She has never found out, and I don't want her too. My advice is don't steal them and just sniff from the laundry basket

My daughters panties are the best to smell when she is at school

I used to sniff my mom's panties and cum in them all the time when i lived with her

have you tried buying them online? camwhores will sell them cheap. that way you can let your stash grow without raising suspicion with your wife

Nice trips but that would piss off a woman even more, my dude.

Funny I just was at a friends house going to his bathroom when I saw his sisters panties, instinctually I wanted to sniff them but didn't because they had some weird shit in them, not literal shit hard to describe what the stain looked like. Some vag secretions no doubt.

When I'm at my cousins I sniff my aunts and it's the highlight of my week I think she knows cause the panties have been becoming more and more sexy

Honestly user, what's so bad about admitting you like to sniff panties to your wife? It's all about kinks and fetishes when you're married, let her know you just like the scent of panties and she probably won't care. From the way you described it, she probably thinks you're taking them and showing them to others or something. just admit you like panties, your wife won't be mad at you.

OP ur not alone. i steal panties almost every chance i get. i too have a stash and its made up of panties from all sorts of women from my friends moms and sisters to my own cousins. just be sure u have a safe place to stash them and keep them sealed to preserve the smell

was getting caught part of your plan?

This. It's panty sniffing. I could write a thesis on why this is okay to tell your wife. It's not like you have a passing your farts back forth through a tube fetish user (I'm looking at you, fucker from the other day). Seriously, this is normal-ish compared to a lot of fetishes and most people are going to be able to acclimate to the panty sniffing proclivity of yours.

Tell her that sometimes you miss her at work, so you keep the panties to remind you of her smell. Tell her that you know it's weird, but you can't stop thinking about her, because you're so damn in love with her.

There is a high probability that she will make out with you on the spot.

If you happened to arrange the events of this conversation such that there is wine present, and maybe a romantic setting (such as it applies to your relationship) then you will be """"Smooth as Fuck,"""" and """"A real lady killer.""""

You're still in the mindset of damage control. No user. Think of this as an *opportunity.*

Also, you never know how these things might turn out:

youtube.com/watch?v=tT-emswoeKs

Why don't you just tell her that you have a panty fetish and you like hers a lot?

This is pretty accurate, unless you have a girl that's going to find this creepy as fuck. Some people really don't like new ideas. But most girls will take this spin and turn it into a good personal sort of thing.

Fuck

girl here
most women are pretty sensitive about their odors down there
if I found that my man was stealing and sniffing my underwear, I'd be very upset

I think you might be autistic

My girl know how much i love her panties. She thinks its hot. Not that big a deal, just admit it to her. Dont take them to work though thats weird as fuck dude

lol this thread is gold

I still think it would be better for him to just honestly admit he likes her panties rather than lying about it. I know some fags are going to be butthurt by me saying this, but honesty really is key in marriage. Being upfront and honest about your fetishes is way smarter than lying to this shit about your wife. You do that, and she starts to not trust you as much.

Isn't them telling you that you smell good a good thing? That's like a girl telling a guy that they like their body odor. Smellz is an important part of sexual relations.

I used this girls panties from age 9-14. Won't say how related I am, but I'm not her dad. Might be a stepdad, might be an uncle, might be a cousin. I still jerk off thinking of the fun I had in her bathroom. I would take her cute outfits out of the hamper and lay them out on the ground tile, shirt on top, shorts or skirt on bottom, with one pair of panties around my head so I could smell her, and another around my dick. I'd cum on her dirty clothes while stroking with her panties, pretending she was under me wearing those very clothes. I was a perv, I know.

I still get off to these thoughts. She had some swim trunks that stayed at a distant relatives house down the road. I jerked into those maybe 25+ times before they took them back home.

Honesty is key in a fruitful relationship. Marriage is entirely separate but built off of this concept.

Here's another of her

jerking off with used panties over my face like a fucking Bane mask is one of my daily pleasures, I don't give a fuck

And another

Last one

That tang is my favorite part. Love it

No more stories, user?

Actually, this be the last

Panty sniffing and licking addict here too. These are my sisters. sucked on them for like an hour

Pic of sister?

Seconded

La concha de tu madre!

fu

The taste and smell of her discharge alone almost made me cum

I used to cum on my stepmoms clean panties and then pull them out of the laundry bin to sniff after she used them. I don't know how I never got caught, they'd still be crusty with my cum even after she used them. maybe she thinks it was my dad and liked it

Eww I'd never sniff my moms. Sniffed Aunts and cousins and girlfriends and any friends gfs that I can get my hands on. A nice asshole smell is the hottest thing

Agreed. Best part about a used thong is definitely the asshole smell on the string. Love getting friends' gfs as well. Soo wrong

yeah, asshole is best. such a strong sweet smell

So hot!!! The age is in my area of interest.

That's a cute pair too.

Hide it better or get help. I'm all for a good fetish but if it fucks up your relationship what's the point?

Lol do u like the idea thar a girl used them lol u w anr tl take cade.of a girl

Any pics of the girls?

I love the stink of a cute girl's sweaty ass... mmmmm

Feels bad, but so good if they're hot enough.

That's how it started for me. Used friends bathroom at age 18. See his cute gfs panties, encrusted with juice.i smell them and immediately get a boner. Didn't start taking them form girls until 2 years later. Oh my....

Did you just have a stroke?

No lol on a smartphone and the keys r small

Almost forgot about doing that. The girl I posted above. Came in her toothbrush and in her shampoo a lot