A larger chick wants to fuck. I'm not really into big girls, but it'd be an easy lay. What are Sup Forumss thoughts...

A larger chick wants to fuck. I'm not really into big girls, but it'd be an easy lay. What are Sup Forumss thoughts? Pic not her, but close. You fucks can use this thread for BBW if people are into that...

Other urls found in this thread:

k2s.cc/file/e7c1e063c5962/BNDL01ASA_01.zip
k2s.cc/file/c07e67db9ffd9/BNDL01ASA_02.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do it big girls fuck better they work for it

>thinks pic is a BBW

Slampigs are a good fuck. They've never let me dick down and you can do whatever you want to them.

Fatties are so fun to fuck

fuck her hard, fuck her raw, and use sexy time in the shower to clean her to the point where you can put your lips all over her body.

preg fatty?

>Pic not her, but close.

kidding me? karina hart is like the legit queen of chubby girls

seriously if she is anywhere close to her especially in terms of proportions and tits then go for it

Nah. Just fat.

damn, nice piggy anyway

If her body is like that, you have nothing to be ashamed of - she is WELL within the acceptable boob-to-gut ratio. Girls with some meat can be a ball. And they are often so goddamn hungry for dick that they go multiple. Just keep your eyes on those tits, and you'll be just fine. The hard part will be trying not to shoot too soon, because she's gonna ride you like it's the end of the world.

I know right

Not very knowledgeable on BBW shit. The two look alike, though the girl in question has smaller tits and not as nice of a smile.

1) If you're ashamed of your sexual partners, then you're not going to have good sex either way.

2) If you're not going to have the possibility of excellent sex, then you're wasting her time.

Damn, I would so fuck that. Go for it.

fuck her right in the pussy

I am knowledgeable on that stuff

youre thinking Im confusing her with michelle monaghan but Im pretty sure OPs pic is karina hart

Fuck get rough and hard she'll most likely love it if not then that chubby gal ain't worth her weight. A sturdy girl is great for pounding

I'll take somemore of those fat tits.

just make sure that she is on BC. as chubbies become milfy/preg, they get different.

kerrry marie is case point

i liked kerry a lot better in her early days though
its not like i dont appreciate the weight gain
but the stuff on her site is just shot so lame and boring

agreed. Kinda surprised by her petgirl stuff though.

HC kerry would have been amazing

though personal dream would be siri and bangbros ana in a threesome creampie scene with preston from bangbros.
>siri dirty talking, ana squeeling as the cumming starts

any WG progression pics?

would love to get a scene like that

albeit the karina&ashley sets are among my all-time favs so I really cant complain

links to full ones?

If it is just a fuck with zero chance of knocking her up or of her getting attached, do it.
If she is going to turn into a clinger, don't do it, fat bitches are crazy ass stalkers.

Buy flour, look for wet spot, make bread

k2s.cc/file/e7c1e063c5962/BNDL01ASA_01.zip

k2s.cc/file/c07e67db9ffd9/BNDL01ASA_02.zip

could only find those two

thats funny but hot somehow

Do IT FAGGOT!

thnx
yes

I wish i could giet my girl to pose like this for nudes. Damn.

Big girls are so much fun, just try to get one with real tits and not just tits from being fat. Trust me there's a difference.

big girls are much more wild in bed, they know what they want and they have much more fun (have less sex than supersexy-ones)