Would you be good at the Madmen game ? Could you be a creative for Sterling - Cooper - Draper - Price ?

Would you be good at the Madmen game ? Could you be a creative for Sterling - Cooper - Draper - Price ?

Let's try this. Think of an ad to sell a Tesla Car to the average american. Think before you talk, you have to impress the Don.

Apparently Sup Forums isn't creative

You come to the birthplace of the shittiest and most repetetive memes on the internet and you expect creativity?
Despite that, this is a pretty good thread idea, too bad I'm not very creative.

Just try to think of a sale pitch

I don't even know what the fuck a tesla car is.

Give a big finger to the autocracy of petromobils. Buy a tesla car!

You're fired
Your market target is wealthy people, you can't bite the hand who feed them.

Sorry, OP. I don't work for free, and I'm not doing your copy assignment for you.

Don't hide your lack of ideas with some idiotic talk about money.

Tesla doesn't even have a marketing/advertising budget. They literally allocate no money towards ad campaigns.

That's why I pick it up, you're not influenced by previous work.

LAY RUBBER WHERE YOUR CARBON FOOTPRINT USED TO BE

>Your market target is wealthy people, you can't bite the hand who feed them

Oh in that case desing tesla cars trendy and make it: "Be a bit smarter and fresher than everyone else, buy a tesla car!"

>Be a bit smarter and fresher than everyone else, buy a tesla car!
Ah and don't forget to ask your partner to fuck you in the ass tonight.

You're selling to AMERICANS

It will have the additional benefit of everyone wanting to have the same items and proofs of wealth as wealthy people, so poorer people will also save all their money to get one. Think iPhone and other apple products.

The cure for the common car!

Dude apple is gay as hell and they're selling absurdly well.

Go away

Ads are not gay. And it's a car, it's supposed to be manly. Tesla being electric and ecologic already makes it kinda unmanly, don't add to this.

when you drive you want to look cool and powerful, this is your car after all, it's the second biggest purchase you'll ever make, so you want to show it off to the world. I'd combine all of these, and make a female bodybuilder wear sunglasses and eat an ice cream while waving her penis about

the ay-rabs are using our oil money to fund their terror on the great nation of the U S of A! fight the good fight, drive on all american electric power! every watt your car consumes is a kick in the nuts for osama!

-tesla cars, killing sandniggers one mile at a time

le thinly disguised make-4chin-basement-dwellers-do-your-work-for-you thread
Nice try Marketing Department of Tesla!

Make me want to buy that car Penny !

>Would you be good at the Madmen game ? Could you be a creative for Sterling - Cooper - Draper - Price ?
No, and No. Im not very good at persuading people to do things and I cant hype a product that I myself wouldnt buy

The motor vehicle of the future, made for the man of today- Tesla America's finest car company.

What modern day job is as cool as advertising agencies like in Mad Men in the 50s/60s?

Obviously ad agencies these days are just clickbait meme jobs with nu-male employees.

What job is the sexy, swaggering, new and fresh well paid manly job like in Mad Men but today?

Overused and frankly cringy now.

Investment agent

Crime underworld. Everything else is infected by the SJW virus.

>What job is the sexy, swaggering, new and fresh well paid manly job like in Mad Men but today?
There are none left user

Honestly probably feature film director.

> Obviously ad agencies these days are just clickbait meme jobs with nu-male employees.
Lol no they are not.

T: both parents in marketing

I was an orphan. I grew up in Pennsylvania in a whorehouse. I read about Elon Musk and his school in Car and Driver magazine or some other crap the girls left by the toilet. And I read that some orphans had a different life there. I could picture it. I dreamt of it. Of being wanted. Because the woman who was forced to raise me would look at me every day like she hoped I would disappear. Closest I got to feeling wanted was from a girl who made me go through her john's pockets while they screwed. If I collected more than a dollar, she'd buy me a Tesla model car. And I would build it alone in my room with great ceremony, feeling like a normal kid. It said "Don dies at the end" on the package. It was the only sweet thing in my life.

Finance

sure, but I'd be in creative, not writing ads
and i'd always have weed on deck for don's kooky, likable episodes

When you were a child your dad seemed like the biggest man in the world. When you're in highschool he just seems average, and when you get to our age he seems almost frail. Kids who watch Brad Pitt in fight club think he's ripped, only to see some skinny otter mode upon revisiting. see, Size isn't set in stone, it's subjective, it depends on the beholder.

He's not just any big guy, he's a big guy....for you.

The wheel is Man's greatest invention since fire. It has shaped every aspect of our lives since it's conception and has brought us literally into the time we live in now.
Without the wheel we would be nothing.
But fire, fire is what allowed us to survive and gave us the protection from the elements and the wild.
One could say it was divine intervention.
Lighting is fire from the sky, from God.
But electricity is fire from the same innate drive inside us that created the wheel to guide us into another age.
Let's combine the two.
Let your drive, drive you.

No, that's not what they're like at all.

Get off the internet you cringe you loser.

"Tesla is terrific"

OP do I win?

tech

I wouldn't sell Tesla, it's literally Re.ddit: the car.

I'd let some other faggy firm sell it

Finance/Investment perhaps? Probably only if you to the high ups though

Tesla. Enter the future in style