What the fuck is this shit? what happened to XX ?

what the fuck is this shit? what happened to XX ?

I rate it 5/10.

I loved it. Feels less minimal but also less cut, which was my biggest complaint bout the xx's albums.

I give it 8/10

boring

It's not as good as the debut but it's still good, just different. They were clearly borrowing a lot from Jamie's solo stuff.

7.8/10 desu familia no joke

this

Giving a low score to something doesn't constitute criticism. Why don't you explain why you dislike it?

not him but
the lyrics and vocal presence is soulless. at times it feels likes shes trying to say something important but nothing comes out.
production wise its okay but it still follows jamie xx production of never kicking it up a notch.

i feel nothing from this album

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE LINK

just search for it retard

i looked in the archive, and on google it's absolute shit

What do you mean "what happened"? It's just as boring as their first 2 records.

what did you expect from a group that made like 3 good songs in their career

Probably because their only good record was their first and it was arranged by Baria Qureshi

They've made about 2 good songs since the first record.

was Baria the only straight one?

wtf i hate xx now

The opening track is so bad. It feels like one of those second rate 90s house tracks that the payroll office of like Procter and Gamble would use for hold music. The second track is marginally redeeming but the embarrassment of the first track bleeds through the whole album.

I just got off a call with this nig whose a teechuh n sheeit. I was working up a quote to insure it's hoopties and as is customary, I asked some questions about driving history. Of course, being niggers, they instinctively lied to me. They wanted to proceed and buy the policy so I ran their records. The resulting explosion took the roof off my house; tickets, accidents, more tickets, more accidents involving undisclosed drivers, you get the picture.

I place them on hold for a solid 8 minutes while I grab a beer from the fridge in the garage; working from home does have it's benefits.

I tell them they're ineligible to get coverage with us due to their driving record and the chimping begins.

nigz: Demz not mah tikkits demz not mah tikkits

Me: Well you'd better go stand in line at the DMV and have them update their records then, because that's what we go by.

nigz: Ah nevva had no axadin

Me: Well your insurance company thinks you did. They don't just hand out checks, and they paid out 7 times in the last 3 years for accidents they say you caused.

nigz: ook ook muhfugga chimp

Me: :click: (I can "legally" hang up on them once they start swearing)

their debut is essentially starbucks-core, but it's wistfullness and just poppy charm is still appealing to me.

its so boring and lackluster. 4/10 for me.

Only an asshole could find fault with this record; there's no value in nitpicking an achievement this consummately professional, laboriously crafted and creatively uninhibited. If this truly is the end for The xx, they've ended things by throwing down the gauntlet with such force that the reverberations will be felt for generations.