I'm just gonna say it. I killed my mother when I was 9 which caused my dad to kill himself soon after...

I'm just gonna say it. I killed my mother when I was 9 which caused my dad to kill himself soon after. My aunts and uncles didnt want me so I grew up in a kinda mental asylum for kids. I got transfered to another asylum but for teenagers from 13 to 18. I just got discharged from that asylum about 5 months ago since Im reaching about 19 soon. Most people I tell this to don't believe me but I don't really care... I'm going to university soon so that sounds cool since its the first public school I'll be at. All my education was done at the hospital/asylum place...yeah.
Anyone wanna know more?

So normal.. Spooky

shut up dweeb

The pictures that I took above are for my annual hospital patient identification. I call them my school pictures since it makes me feel more normal.

I lied those aren't my patient identification pictures. Those are done with a really expensive camera and there's a brighter light that pops out. That's what I wore for them though. I just took those with my phone since maizey wanted me to send her pictures of me. She said I looked nice. Maizey is my friend at the "care center" that's what the doctors call the place. She's tells everybody I'm her boyfriend but I'm not. She has really short hair since she tried to choke herself when her hair gets longer.

So you took no one saying they wanted to hear more so a sign to talk more?

I don't choke myself so I can grow my hair longer...

Did they tell you at the "care center" that you should give me all of your money? Because you should

If you're wondering where I am in the pictures. I'm at Deana's. She's one of my counselors who sometimes takes me to her house. She gives me her son's old clothes and we watch movies. We saw Ghostbusters 2, she has it on dvd.

how do you feel about killing her and what did the act mean to you when you were little, before and after you learned peoples reactions to it

How'd you do it?

Kill Deana

Any chance I can convince you that Hillary is your REAL mom?

I dont remember a lot from it. But i know it had to do with her taking away one of my toy cars i got from my grandpa. I was really angry. I took a the big knife from the high drawer and just pushed it in her back. I told that to like a million counselors lol. They always try and make me make more stuff up about what happened i think, not sure.

Yeah! Plus show Deanas tits before and after you kill her

Do you miss your mother and father?

If i do then i woukdnt be able to watch movies with her and they wouldnt let me go to her house. They gave me that privilige since i didnt do anything bad since like 2013 or 2014, im not really sure.

Do you think about hurting people or fantasize about controlling other people?

Fake. sage

Not really my mom since she took my car grandpa gave me, grandpa is dead, i didnt kill him though. I miss my dad more since he was nice and took me to mcdonalds on thursday, i had four chicken mcnuggets.

im the same person that asked you this question.
what do you live for? just because being alive is fun or because you have fun friends? do you ever think that you might aswell die because living out the next 50 years of your life will be uneventful and mostly full of struggles in communication resulting in frustration and loneliness

>plays with toy cars
>has enough strength/force to fatally stab his mother in the back with a knife

0/10

I dont believe you. and if i did i would not be impressed. Do you have any proof. obviously you were not held accountable. but what are your parents names.

I have friends. Maizey and danny. We talk about living together in a apartment maybe. I dont think danny is gonna get out since he did worse stuff than me and maizey is 15 so she wont be out in a while too. Her real name is melissa but she hates that name,lol.

Let us know when your going to shoot your university so we could watch it on the news

What she looks like nigga? She hot?

You're very cute, I like your hair a lot

I wouldnt do that though. Only when im really angry but that hasnt happened since 2013. So im improving in controlling my emotions. Deana said that.

Do you have a disorder that made you do it?

Ye what made you do it? What are your diagnosed with? What meds are you on?

It'll never go away. You can only suppress you're anger. If you really did commit such a heinous act it could've changed you but I truly doubt it. History tends to repeat itself you catch my drift

Op, link a news article about your mother's murder, Google is turning up nothing for me

You have a nice face.

Yeah shes cute. I like her, we're just friends though. Danny would be angry if i be her boyfriend... We hold hands when we walk to the park with the yellow slide though.

b8. Can't find any articles about a child killing their parents because of a toy car

what bad did you do in 2013/14?
do you know why dana tries to chocke herself with long hair?

How did you kill your mom. tell me the details. I tried to strangle my mom. but my psychotic episodes only come in flashes so i didnt finish the job. it takes a long time to strangle someone. the guilt hit when she slumped over for a while. Also are you on medication?

nothing to drink? which sauce?

There isn't any logic in this post

look for suicide also. op ignores my verifications for proof. lets see if his details of the killing add up.

Can someone reverse look up his photos

Yeah well the doctor or counselors or whatever keep saying that it wasnt because of a toy car. But i know it was, i guess they think it was because of something else.

What year did this take place? Post headlines or articles of this event

This autispleb again...kys

Are you fucking retarded?

Op looks like a young Spencer Nolan Rice from kvs! The hilarious thing is & i never thought this was possible but he looks less retarded than someone else in this world, you.

I didn't find anything, maybe someone else will have better luck.

Maizey chokes her self with her hair. Its why its shirt now. Deana is my doctor or counselor person. In 2013 the bad thing i did was i pushed elliot off the top of the jungle jim thing and he broke his arm. He kept pushing me in the back and i got angry thats why i did it.

OR whatever?... someone that's been in a mental institution would definitely know what a physciatrist is. I'm not believing your story. It's not adding up.

Totally bro

God damn you're hot

Pay attention op, this is your alive and well mother speaking..You are gay

samefaggotry

Physciatrist. I know that word i dont use it since its kinda hard to spell...

why in the everloving fuck do they let patients on Sup Forums?

Fuck, you look like a murdering psychopath aswell.

You genuinely look like bateman in his teen years.

How do you live with yourself knowing you took the lives of those who literally gave you a heartbeat?

Dude is pretty hunky stuff if i do say so myself

95 lbs soaking wet
6" pipe stem arms

how do u know? im curious to learn

samefag
triggered

Who introduced you to the site?

You kinda remind me of that creepy ass guy from courage the cowardly dog. You've been very... naughty

But not

Dubs don't lie

Yea, this smells fake as fuck to me. His story doesn't add up at all, like he's intentionally being child like with the "jungle jim" and the 'let me watch ghostbusters 2 on dvd"

Fake

why does op ignore me?
I want the juice on the story. I remember vividly my nine year old days. what do you remember from this apparant parent killing.

Rolling for dubs!!! OP to put permanent marker in poopchute

You need to kill deana as soon as you can, why do you think youre at her house so much?

really?

Sup Forums is the asylum of the internet any sane person leaves after more than a few years speaking of which wtf am i doing back here?

Are you a tard? Bateman wasn't real

Im not a patient anymore i left like 5 months ago. Im currently living in deana basement. It really big and looks like a small apartment. Its temporary she says though. Ill be living on a college campus for people like me i think not sure though

yes? please dont hurt me.

>Show random image of white guy
Nice shill attempt faggot. Timestamp.

How much did someone pay u to write this

>Muh club of all white people are gay.

What's your real name, OP?

hugh mungus

Shekelstein. I reverse image searched.

Kek

Its late and i dont know wherw deana keeps her paper.

found a murder like that but 8yrs ago

Ofcouuuuurse. Let me guess you lika to suck da black dick amiright? Fucking shill.

What's your favorite food?

Hes a shill for attention

You're definitely a jew Op. Show us your tiny dick or gaped pooper?

Subway.

No he isn't..

Im not jewish. I dont really believe in God. My mom i remember was a intense christian and my dad im not sure.

quads of truth

You're not special sunshine. No one gives a fuck. Neck yourself already.

Fucking samefags.

>Actually getting jealous
wew lad

Jesus this guy is so fucking fake.

Don't lie to me op. Why be ashamed?

WAT DA FARK!?

Hi. I don't believe you. Take care.

Please hang yourself please