Ask a pedo thread!

Ask a pedo thread!
I (and perhaps other fellow pedos) try to answer YOUR questions about pedophilia.
Ask away!

I'm on my phone today.
It may take a little while to get an answer from me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
amazon.com/Trauma-Myth-Sexual-Children-Aftermath/dp/0465022111
youtube.com/watch?v=CUX-h0uOXXM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do you post This shit thread everyday ?

Not every day and I'm bored so why not?

why can't we have nice things?

>yknow wat i mean...

how much government do you come your house wen u fuck tot?

yea

A girl with 215 months and 30 days is peaedophillia?

Sooo, what do you find attractive in kids?

because people feel like they need to protect nice things way more than they really do

what

no human "is pedophilia"...
pedos are attracted to pre-teens tho

You like boys or girls?

Dear fbi my problem is they keep telling their parents... how do i stop this? should i intimidate them ( i dont really want to ) or should i like buy them a shit ton of candy

Shut up Dross

their curiosity, purity and energy
Cute and perfectly smooth little bodies
what's not to like?

girls
boys are cute too though

>perfect bodies
They have no secondary sex characteristics
Now tweens, they're the best of both worlds user!

i'm stupidly enthralled by pedos, like, i really want to have a greater understanding of what drives their attraction to pre-pubescent individuals.

i'm most certanly not into pedophilia, but i'm more of a neurofreak in a sense that i like to understand the mind.

so one of my questions is, what drives your attraction to pre-pubescent individuals? what specifically do you find attractive?

I could shut this thread down in an instant, seeing as it is my post. But I am keeping it alive puring on the chance that she is getting a hell of a lot of calls and texts. And so I can teach you morons a thing or two. You seem to think you can oust me in my own Kingdom? I basically own half the threads on Sup Forums. This board basically bows to me on the daily. If I could I would just turn its wrath on you on an instant. But im enjoying this little back and forth with all of you. Just pray you toe the line while youre ahead faggots.

If you ever did anything, did they orgasm or enjoy it (serious pleasure)?

telling them that it's a secret should be enough
if they rat you out they are either too young to keep secrets or they simply don't like you

to each their own, friend

see
is that enough info?

I have not
but kids definitely can feel the pleasure and orgasm? have you ever heard of dry orgasms from boys?

Ahh I see. I personally don't find those attractive, but that's probably from an evolutionary standpoint. I like the curiosity and energy part, but more for ripe or matured females.
Hmmm. Okay.
So, do you like regular innocent kids, or the overly sexually curious ones portrayed in hentai or whatever? Sorry if I'm asking weird things. Not every day I talk with a pedo lol.

I could shut this thread down in an instant, seeing as it is my post. But I am keeping it alive puring on the chance that she is getting a hell of a lot of calls and texts. And so I can teach you morons a thing or two. You seem to think you can oust me in my own Kingdom? I basically own half the threads on Sup Forums. This board basically bows to me on the daily. If I could I would just turn its wrath on you on an instant. But im enjoying this little back and forth with all of you. Just pray you toe the line while youre ahead faggots.

They can orgasm, but you gotta be careful, too much and it ends up hurting them a lot, and of course you're not gonna be able to thrust all the way in, if you can fit in the first place.

not OP, but depends. what is her birth month?

Do you get those natural feelings of self-loathing from preying on innocence with the destructive sexual urges you've developed from a failed upbringing?
I ask because most sane people want you dead or at least castrated and you might do us a favor

Why are u broken hearted over.ur childhood

>This board basically bows to me on the daily.

Watching perfectly innocent kids play and laugh brings me plenty of joy. It's not like all I want is sex

you can stretch, like people do with those butt plug sets

I'm not

You can stretch, yeah, but there's a limit, trust me. And after orgasming a couple times they're too sore and it hurts them like any other person, it's just kinda easier since you can reach deeper inside them and stretch them more than an adult.

Ahh okay, apologies for the quick (maybe..lol) judgement.
Guess I'll ask one more. Any race or ethnicity you may have preference?

no worries
White kids are the cutest most of the time imo

feel free to ask more questions

usually after a while more pedos appear and answer questions too, if you want more different opinions

Alright so im ganna flat out say it, it's not that most little girls are sexy. Most aren't.
But every now and then, there's one that is. And that every now and then is becoming more and more frequent in the world we live in.
So personally, I say we not blame those attracted to the sexy children
I say instead we blame the sexy children. Maybe were they uglier, I wouldn't want to fuck them. I don't like ugly little girls and I don't know anybody who does.
>Tl;dr: don't blame me for your kid being sexy, I didn't buy them that makeup and let them dress that way
>also seriously most little girls are fucking pigs. Look at one for five minutes

Girls or boys? Which is better

Oh I appreciate it. I'm sure a lot can be talked about, but I gotta go sleep. Lame, I know.
But thank you though!

What's the difference? It's going in their butt either way.

WHY havent you kYS

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

damn sexy kids in their loose shirts and hotpants

girls are cuter most of the time

I enjoy watching kids live their lifes

only girls for me

also sup, will answer questions too

>skintight pants with words on the ass
>let's give that to a nine year old and get offended when people stare at her ass
>Murica

Christ, get the fuck out of here. I see this shitty thread every night. Your kind will never be accepted in society. I've read these threads, and it makes me want to both laugh and vomit at how delusional you are about raping children. Do the world a favor and get chemically castrated, or kill yourself please.

thanks m8

not only in murica

I'm not even making this thread every day tho

also girls only

currently only fapping to pics (models)

but have two nieces that are very curious, sexually aroused but dont understand it; im not doing anything to them but watching them while they "play" is just fun. also one of the like to sit on my boner (under clothes) and "rides it" - thats kinda great i must say

Green text your favorite experience with a lg

You guys should try Muslims. Im talking to this 14 year old muslim from across the world. She knows I like girls her age and doesn't find it weird. Most amazing feeling in the world. She already wants to meet up and her parents are completely cool with is having alone time. And they all know Im 23.

Yeah but in other countries at earlier ages they're legal to fuck. Sometimes anyway.
But 99.999999% of what keeps me from doing anything to a kid is the fact that kids are fucking annoying and I can't stand being near one. Or people for that matter.

oh i love how you fucked up individuals think you can mess up the lifes of children and theyr parents without any consequences.

you think you can fuck up like that and stay safe forever?

sooner or later a father or relative will see it and i wish you hell when he starts castrating you with a screwdriver.

thats what i would do.

do the world a favor and kill yourself you imbecile.

*cool with us

but i like girls in all age if they are attractive to me - some thin, some thick, sometimes if took care and clean fattty but those kinda hard to fuck - too short benis ;D

I've also been involved in relationships with young girls like that and parents were also fine with it

nobody's messing with their lives here, stop projecting pls

amazon.com/Trauma-Myth-Sexual-Children-Aftermath/dp/0465022111

Okay? Try not making this thread at all you degenerate filth.

>tfw you get murdered in prison because even the nastiest people in society have a fucking standard.

Lest say this - as soons as adults will act as adults shou;d then children will act as children should. Now? We live in fucked up society:
Watch this, do not judge BEFORE watching, but AFTER

youtube.com/watch?v=CUX-h0uOXXM

I have no experiences worth sharing. sorry

love how the ratings are only either 5/5 or 1/5

5 from people who actually read it, 1 from ignorant fucks

oh poor you.

if you wouldnt be so messed up you even could see what bullshit your saying.

you should get help or die at least from your own hand before you fuck up others.

your live is worth nothing and you should stop pretending it is.

i cant say it often enough...

do 95% of all human beings a favour and kill yourself

dont wait for tomorow

dont try to think it over and find excuses like you do for your behaviour

do it today

do it now

Don't you tell me what to do

and vice versa

I don't need your help but ty anyway

see

very interesting video

i know

humans are very interesting but constantly we are blocked from the knowledge about the self and in the same time that knowledge is use against us to direct us into some freak shit beings

this is the last time im here on this planet, nevermore

no problem.

you should start to admit that you need help.

thats the first step.

i have a few rifles if you ever need help im there for you user.

and if you should ever try to get a underage girl off, me and said rifles will be probably there too.

and if not me then someone else.

there are many ppl in this world who wanna "help" you.

dont you worry

if you have guns then do society a favor and kill yourself

also I've already fucked underage girls, you're too late bro

And who says we are in the wrong here? What makes you so sure that we are something "broken that needs to be fixed"?

How have I never seen a copypasta inspired by Manson before right now

Any more questions?
Anyone?
What a uneventful thread today...

Well heres a benign question: At what age did you realize that you were attracted to children?

And another while I'm at it: Are you exclusively a pedo or do you find other women attractive too?

I was maybe 15-16, don't remember exactly

there are some women I find attractive too but they're rare

I was about 14 when I noticed that little girls are more attractive to me than all the busty celebrities that my classmates were into...

Almost exclusively, short women with childish personalities and looks can be attractive sometimes

Does anyone have non pedo pals who accepts the fact that you're a pedo.

> having pals

fucking normie

The reason I'm asking is because I'm also a pedo. And I found out about it around the same time as you (early high school years). However, I find any girl about 10 and over to be attractive.

I don't tell actual people this kind of stuff, user. I don't want to get thrown in jail. It really sucks to keep secrets from them - but normal people are rarely tolerant (as shown by the majority of this thread)

Do you actually have sex with children?

I think telling anyone would be too risky for most, considering that being exposed as a pedo can easily destroy your life...

So no, I don't
They might suspect it tho idk

No, just because I'm attracted to them doesn't mean I go around fondling/sexually assaulting children. Why does everyone automatically assume that if you're a pedo you rape children?

Although, I suppose this is a thread for asking pedos questions, not the opposite lol.

I wish
Nothing violent though, just saying

I'm mostly just watching kids play, which is nice too

yes. some close friends and my family do know. they're okay with it as long as I don't hurt anyone

my age range is 10-15 usually, so I'm not really into children but more early teens

see my anwser couple lines up. not really "children" but yea, I already had sex with girls within my age range

my ideal girl would have the body of a 12 year old and the mind of a 20 year old

As a pedo, I can't really agree with having sex with children, man. I know the whole "to each their own" argument, but you have to draw the line at some point. Unless you were their age (or very very close to their age when you did this).

My ideal girl has the body of an eight year old and the mind of an eight year old

You can find pretty young looking adults, you know? Try Asians maybe

It all depends on how fragile you believe children to be, I think.

nah I wasn't. but it was perfectly consensual tho. I have to agree on some point anyway: never, ever, hurt them

my ideal girl is a 12 years old. period.

How are you just fine with being a pedo ? Since i started watching loli i have the urge to be with a 13 year old girl any help i just feel sick and disgusting thinking what i would do to that child

I just accepted it. Nothing you can do about being attracted to something.

You should be fine though, 13yos these days already fuck like bunnies. just go for it

Not who you were talking to, but I realized I was attracted to girls in the 10-13 age range when I was in my mid 20s.

It was fucking freaky, and I worried about it a bit, but after a while you just have to shrug and deal with it. Our brains have all kinds of weird shit related to sex in them. Sometimes it just happens.

Anyway, it went away after I had kids. The neighbor girl's cute, for instance, but there's no attraction.

took me some time to get fine with it. but that's just how I am so I accepted it and all is going well now

I mean, they're children. Children are often the most fragile of any species. Why do you think wild animals parents protect their children? Because they're fragile and defenseless. Its the same thing with human beings. Protection of children is one of the only things that our often divided society can agree upon. In my opinion, children are as fragile as it gets for the human race.

I dont really think it can be consensual. Children don't know how to reason very well and someone can't consent without knowing the consequences of their actions completely and fully.

Not OP, but yes, I'm okay with it. Since I'm able to be attracted to women who are of age, pedophilia is just something I keep to myself. Nobody gets hurt by it and all telling others about it would do is hurt my family (no Im not married - I mean my mom, dad, siblings etc) and serve to hurt myself. Why would I want to hurt the ones I love?

Because several in this thread already stated that they've fucked children/are showing tips on how do do so more without getting caught.

It's like the cops who fucking beat people. Get a handle on your rotten ones or you'll all be perceived as monsters.

How are we supposed to sympathize as you turn a blind eye to offenders. You relate with people who rape kids more than people who don't. You show whose side you're on by not condemning them. Is it really a mystery?

Nice to find a group of depraved experts. Anyone knows the story behind falko stuff? Quite disgusting.

but it was. and as I said before it wasn't really children, more like early teens. I'm not attracted to single digits

>pinpoints the source of his urges

Maybe stop watching it, you retard.

What you think pedos keep track of each other?

Just imagine, the local pedos #2384 meets in room 3B just after the Rotary club. Coffee and doughnuts provided. This week, how to break hymens without causing noticable bleeding.

sex with children is not always rape
especially if they are 12 already
the law is just stupid

It all started when i was 15 my mom had this friend and that friend had a daughter she was around 11 years old and she was really horny girl too idk how that was possible but when they visited us she used to sit on my lap and rub her ass in my crotch and i just let it happen back then. I think it was her unlocking the pedo in me :/ i
Started to accept it but i just hate myself for being attracted to little girls

purfect

don't hate yourself, just get used to it, as long as you don't rape or hurt anyone it'll be fine

Kek

Yes, of course. You're trying to sexually initate a creature that has just been (re)produced itself, but it's the law that's the problem, not your fucked up motives to create sexual moments with children.

m8 girls start with that behavior much earlier than 11
they're just exploring their sexuality and the influence they can have on men
it's pretty dang normal actually