Daily reminder

Daily reminder

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/02/virtual-reality-helps-germany-catch-last-nazi-war-criminals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

all pollacks should be exterminated or used as livestock for the aryan race.

>#germannotnazy
Really made me stink

Austria was the first victim of Nazi Germany.

Never forget.

you're not fooling anyone, Tomek

Fucking nazis, killing all these serbs and jews here.
What makes Germans so evil

Everytime is see these polish posters I ask myself, if they actually watch their anime and believe in a good thing? Should they not actually refuse to watch it, if they post this? And why don't they ask Putin about the other half?

Notice how every single camp marked as a death camp was in Poland. The reason for that is because every US inspected camp was not a death camp. The USSR camps are the only ones still claimed as death camps. The Holocaust never happened though. That's the truth.

wow consider me redpilled my polonyalı dude

Go back to Sup Forums

>JIDF DETECTED

who gives a shit doe

>Daily reminder

Poles killed the jews remember. Dont believe this revisionist propaganda.

Should've finished what they started.

Is this a spicy new meme?

Finns will be gone soon so w/e.

Did you know the Germans made VR versions of death camps for nazi court cases? They are going after the last few guys who claimed"I saw nothing, I was not even here".
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/02/virtual-reality-helps-germany-catch-last-nazi-war-criminals

Remember when the nazis showed up on the Luna Park theater?
Good times!

You go back to Pol. Oh wait you're already there! HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good bants, I am literally clapping right now

Thank you Poland for the Reminder
Notice how the vast majority of Jews in Europe were located in Poland and countries east of Poland? It would only make sense that the camps would be located where they were.

You seem to be incorrectly translating what the document you posted actually says. This letter written by the Red Cross should clear some things up for you. (The 271,000 was only inmates of GERMAN citizenship)

Why is Indonesia upside down?

All Germans are complicit in the Holocaust

Germans should've been enslaved and sterilised after WW2

Britcucks should be sterilized for the British Empire and it's crimes against humanity.

the elites certainly should

the empire was different to the holocaust though

>the empire was different to the holocaust though
>murdered 300 million people
>conquered the world

I hate the empire, but it didn't target a group for extermination

Yes it was different, but only because the victims were brown and/or Irish. The Bengal famines took more lives than the Holocaust and Holodomor combined.

But Bengals are nor the chosen people and they are irrelevant to the evolution of civilisation, so it wasn't so terrible. The Holocaust killed thousands of scientists, artists and writers.

>but it didn't target a group for extermination
it exterminated all the groups.

all brits should be sterilized before one of them becomes the new oliver cromwell.

>The Holocaust killed thousands of scientists, artists and writers.
there are more high iq pops in those england murdered than the poor jews who were stuck in germany laboriung in camps

This. Capture the brits. Sterilize the bits.

We are still a nation locked in denial. If you point out basic facts about the British Empire - that the British deliberately adopted policies that caused as many as 29 million Indians to starve to death in the late 19th century, say - you smack into a wall of incomprehension and rage.

what reassurance does the world community have that england wont try to conquer the world again and kill millions again?

Cromwell did absolutely nothing wrong though.

Fkin commies everywhere

After WW1, you mean. Germany is a disgusting chimera that will forever threaten peace in Europe.

Stay mad.

true

What reassurance does the world have that france wont conquer africa and all of europe again?
hmmm

euskera herrera, breton liberte, alsace liberte, occiantia liberte, catalonian liberte, norman liberte, burgundy liberte.

Basque, Brittany and Catalonia are fine

The rest, lol no

the only thing the nazties did wrong was not finish the job.

>euskera herrera
fuck off, provincia liberte, FrankReich liberte, ligurian liberte, corsican liberte.

>/
wales independence, yorkshire independence, east kent indepedence, cornwall independence, scotland independence, northumbria independence, wessek independence

?

ok?

*talks to someone else*

Whose fault was that?

> tfw too busy to start a new Mount & Blade Viking Conquest game