it's all yours my friend

flynncest

bitch

samefag or 2 idiots?

2 idiots believe it or not

3 idiots that still reply to that shit

oh shit fuck you fucking nigger

is clarke literally a mormon god?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I could shut this thread down in an instant, seeing as it is my post. But I am keeping it alive puring on the chance that she is getting a hell of a lot of calls and texts. And so I can teach you morons a thing or two. You seem to think you can oust me in my own Kingdom? I basically own half the threads on Sup Forums. This board basically bows to me on the daily. If I could I would just turn its wrath on you on an instant. But im enjoying this little back and forth with all of you. Just pray you toe the line while youre ahead faggots.

IF YOU REPLY TO THIS POST YOUR MOM WILL DIE ANYWAY JUST FUCKING IGNORE IT

What the frick did you just freaking say about Mormons, you little bully? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at BYU, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret religious rituals, and I have over 300 confirmed molestations. I am trained in selling essential oils and I’m the top leader in my ward. You are nothing to me but just another devil worshipper. I will wipe you the frick out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my frickin words. You think you can get away with saying that shiz to me over the Internet? Think again, freaker. As we speak I am contacting my bishop of my ward of the LDS and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re freaking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over sixty-nine ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in selling essential oils, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the LDS church and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable rear-end off the face of the continent, you little shiz. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your frickin tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you darn idiot. I will shiz fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re frckin dead, kiddo

can't risk it

I have a fantasy that I am a nazi officer, I shoot Anne Frank right between her pretty little eyes.
I would visit her decaying body everyday on the other side of the fence.
I'd love watching the maggots feast on her perky budding breasts.

>people actually posting in a ylyl with a banana picture for the first image

RIP IN PEACE

thats awful. I wonder what her last moments were like and how much pain she felt.

What in tarnation did ya just holler at me, you no-good cattle rustler? Listen here, I ride faster and swifter than any man back at the corral, and I've took part in a whole heap'a full moon raids on Apache villages, and I have over 300 confirmed scalps. I'm good with both the compass and the hand cannon, compadre, and General Lee considered me to be the surest shot in the whole Confederate army, the good lord rest his soul. You ain't nothin' to me but just another target. I'll blast ya like a rattlesnake at a campfire, and you can put that in your pipe and smoke it, 'amigo'. You think you can get off sending that horse pie over the telegraph? No sir-ee, ya varmint. As you're readin' this telegram, my riders from the Pony Express are carryin' messages to all my buddies in every saloon this side of 'the Missouri, so you best prepare for the dust storm, ya stinkin' buzzard. The dust storm that runs out your time on this here ether. Your days are numbered, hombre. I can ride anywhere, anytime, and I can string ya up in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with braided rope. Not only am I trained real good in fisticuffs, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marshals and I will use every last grain of gunpowder to blast your sorry self all the way back to Richmond, you mangy cur. If'n only you'd knowed how much your "sass" was going to stir the kettle, maybe youd'a kept to yerself and vamoosed. But ya couldn't, ya didn't, and now yall're payin the bill of sale in full, ya god forsaken jackrabbit. I will let loose fury from my bowels all over you, and you don't even know how'ta tread water! You're worm food, young'un.

>I wonder what her last moments were like
kinda hot tbh

>starting a YLYL thread with a banana

this can only turn out well :^)

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now, lad.

What happened lol

Sup Forums is dead and buried

:^) OC

top oc m8, its not even on google...

Jesus. That is hot but so dark. Still cant help but wonder what it would feel like to die naked in the snow like that.

Hey Faggots, My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook. Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening. Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggots

did he died?

>aftermath
more like afterSCIENCE
am i right guys, haha
BAZINGA!

NSFW Fucking Clock Boy!!!!! youtu.be/AU9F4LHxW1A?list=PLXGG5_pvgHULWicEfUGZF47z7gAsOdvKV

Hello fellow Millenials,
I am here for the Job Interview, sir.
This is a fantastic opportunity, and I thank you for it.

Moby Dick, She ya laboof, curly mustaches, Kenan and peels,Jiffy pop (the pop-corn, not the rapper), conyay east, hole foods, Passed blue ribbons beer, beastie boy and of course Kathy Parry

I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

Hello fellow Millenials,
I am here for the Job Interview, sir.
This is a fantastic opportunity, and I thank you for it.

my hobbies include:

Moby Dick, She ya laboof, curly mustaches, Kenan and peels,Jiffy pop (the pop-corn, not the rapper), conyay east, hole foods, Passed blue ribbons beer, beastie boy and of course Kathy Parry

I really, really, really like this image
Save it, it's all yours my friend
Thanks, lori
hahah,great pic
John, haha. Where did you find this one?!
Oh somewhere online haha. It just cracked me up! Thanks for joining us tonight Bill
. ,

antisocial in psyc terms kinda means psychopath not intoverted or shy

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot

>I really, really, really like this image
>Save it, it's all yours my friend
>Thanks, lori
>hahah,great pic
>John, haha. Where did you find this one?!
>Oh somewhere online haha. It just cracked me up! Thanks for joining us tonight Bill
>. ,

I LITERALLY MET COCONUT HEAD LAST NIGHT
HERE IS THE STORY
>be me
>hanging out at the P.F Changs bar like usual
>see a very intoxicated looking homeless twink eyeing me from across the bar
>has a broken nose and pick marks all over his face
>homeless twink looks familiar
>realize twink is coconut head
>strike up conversation with twink
>ask him if he was coconut head
>twink says "i don't wanna talk about that part of my life"
>twink says he is poor and asks me to buy him a plate of Mongolian beef
>coconut twink ferociously eats the plate of mongolian beef, rice and all in a few minutes
>I leave to restroom, to take a piss
>I'm pissing at the urinal
>suddenly someone slaps my ass from behind
>i spray piss all over my shoes
>turn around
>it's fucking coconut head
>he drags me into a stall
>starts deep throating like a little champ
>coconut stops sucking
>he looks up at me
>he says "i'll finish ya off for an andrew jackson"
>i hand him a 20
>he then pushes me away
>opens stall door and flees into the night
not even kidding
fucking coconut faggot didn't even finish me off

Take this you damn bannan! youtu.be/tpjFN6z9tQA

Hey bro, ive been giving you the benefit of the doubt. But then you gotta go and pull a racist stunt like this, wow just wow. Pull something racist like this again and unfortunately i will be forced to report you, alright?
i know you don't mean the things you are posting, so just cool your jets. i would hate to see a cool guy like you be banned by the mods, ok bro?

Hey bros, violence and racism is never the answer, not ever, alright? So just cool your jets and lets just get back to posting racism free meme's, is that cool bros?
Now i know you guys mean well, but some things are just not cool, so cool your jets and lets just have some fun

this gif is a guaranteed lose

i don't care how cancerous the meme is, this is fucking hilarious

OH YEAH?! WELL AT LEAST I DON'T SPEND MY TIME SUCKING DICKS IN THE BATHROOM AT OLIVE GARDEN, YOU DIRTY ROTTEN LOWDOWN SLIMY FILTHY DISGUSTING GLUTTONOUS HOGLIKE MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING SON OF AN INCESTUOUS PEDOPHILE SHEMALE RAPIST PROSTITUTE. GET YOUR MOM'S DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO? I'M GONNA SHIT UP YOUR ASS. STOP FOR A MOMENT AND REALLY GRASP THAT STATEMENT. I AM LITERALLY GOING TO SHIT UP YOUR ASS. I WILL TAKE MY PANTS OFF, RIP YOUR PANTS OFF, OUR SPHINCTERS WILL TOUCH, AND I WILL SHIT. YOU WILL TRY TO COUNTERSHIT, BUT MY SPHINCTER WILL OVERCOME, AND I WILL PUSH A LOG OF SHIT FROM MY ASS UP AND INTO YOUR BODY. THIS IS WHAT SHALL OCCUR. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? I WILL PISS IN A POT. I WILL ADD CORNSTARCH TO THE PISS AND BOIL IT UNTIL IT GETS REALLY THICK, LIKE SAUCE. I WILL POUR THE THICKENED PISS INTO A PLASTIC CONTAINER AND PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE UNTIL IT HARDENS INTO A FIRM JELLO. I WILL THEN CUT IT INTO RECTANGLES, BATTER IT IN A MIX OF MILK, FLOUR, AND EGGS, AND DEEP FRY IT AT 375 UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN, FLIPPING ONCE SINCE THEY FLOAT. AND I WILL SERVE YOU MY DEEP FRIED PISS. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME ABOUT POLITENESS. COCKMUFFIN

>not posting the based banana gif
stay cucked op

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot
Hey bro, ive been giving you the benefit of the doubt. But then you gotta go and pull a racist stunt like this, wow just wow. Pull something racist like this again and unfortunately i will be forced to report you, alright?
i know you don't mean the things you are posting, so just cool your jets. i would hate to see a cool guy like you be banned by the mods, ok bro?

Hey bros, violence and racism is never the answer, not ever, alright? So just cool your jets and lets ju>be me
>hanging out at the P.F Changs bar like usual
>see a very intoxicated looking homeless twink eyeing me from across the bar
>has a broken nose and pick marks all over his face
>homeless twink looks familiar
>realize twink is coconut head
>strike up conversation with twink
>ask him if he was coconut head
>twink says "i don't wanna talk about that part of my life"
>twink says he is poor and asks me to buy him a plate of Mongolian beef
>coconut twink ferociously eats the plate of mongolian beef, rice and all in a few minutes
>I leave to restroom, to take a piss
>I'm pissing at the urinal
>suddenly someone slaps my ass from behind
>i spray piss all over my shoes
>turn around
>it's fucking coconut head
>he drags me into a stall
>starts deep throating like a little champ
>coconut stops sucking
>he looks up at me
>he says "i'll finish ya off for an andrew jackson"
>i hand him a 20
>he then pushes me away
>opens stall door and flees into the night
not even kidI have a fantasy that I am a nazi officer, I shoot Anne Frank right between her pretty little eyes.
I would visit her decaying body everyday on the other side of the fence.
I'd love watching the maggots feast on her perky budding breasts.
ding
fucking coconut faggot didn't even finish me offst get back to posting racism free meme's, is that cool bros?
Now i know you guys mean well, but some things are just not cool, so cool your jets and lets just have some fun

fucking lost

omg why did I lose to this? One ticket to hell please

my fucking sides

Ho god I thought his dick was his fingers

Spiderman!!!!

stop with this fucking shitty forced meme you fucking kike faggot

best ylyl pic i got
r8 it fags

This little girl looks hot and fresh. Where can I hook up a little girl?

lost