Pit bull hate thread

Pit bull hate thread

Of course it's an ethnic child

obviously they love baby

wasting time hating a dog kill yourself my man

Bait?
>Totally bait.
Staffordshire Bull Terriers are magnificent animals.

Pit bulls are the niggers of the dog world.

Bailed off no stastics

>Thinks statistics on the internet mean something
>Mfw

You can't be this stupid

scared of dogs bro?

Don't you think the pitbull community has been opressed enough?
They get taken to the pound and killed like niggers while samoyed dogs eat bones and play n sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

Regardless of if they are killers or not, Pit Bulls are ugly fucking dogs.

Maybe he got owned by a K9 after stealing cheetos and mountain dew for his basement battlestation.

Pitbulls are shit tier dogs. Every spic, native, and nigger I know owns one.

This is now a respectable doggo thread.
GSD/Belgian Malinois master race

My dog.
He's a danger to us all.

same fam

i hope that guy had his fucking pitbull euthanized
fucking shit nigger dogs

And you got owned for stealing his TV, nigger.

Shitty owners make for shitty dogs.

what i see here is a beagle that wasn't collared or leashed, until it got it's ass pounded.

the people did it all wrong. Everyone should've shut the hell up and calmed down. Noise just makes the dog think he's doing the right thing and gets excited and if you start hitting a pit he just clamps down harder and shaking the shit out of whatever he's got in his mouth.

NAy dog besides guide dogs and sniffing dogs are absolutely useless, barking monsters. In my family two members have been hurt; my daughter woho loves dogs has been mangeled and my dad has been bitten while cycling.

i don't get those people. if any dog big enough to hurt mine would attack my dog, i'd just stab it. if it's not big enough to hurt mine, i'd just kick it away before it would get close enough

Raise them right and they're perfect for scaring away niggers and other undesirables.

oh god that is a lovely little beast :3

THAT DOG DID NUFFIN WRONG!

Sounds like a nigger dog apologist to me...

>oppressed
Who brought the SJW along?

hrm, fine....

So this is a Pitbull love thread now right?
My pup Gretta, she is a Bull mastive Put Bull mix.
I also have a big old Brown pitbull named Rocko who is starting to get old.

Pitbulls and their owners are the worse.

Pitbull attacks another dog
>The pit shouldve been leashed, both owners are irresponsible because my pitbull is sweet, kind blah blah blah

Pitbull attacks a person
>it wasnt the poor pits fault, the owner is irresponsible, because MY Pitbull never attacked anyone my pit so kind and innocent and the exception blah blah blah

Forgot picture

/k/omando here, I carry a gun more often than not just about anywhere I go. I'm not anti-pitbull, but if any stray, or leashed dog were to ever attack one of my faithful labs, I would not hesitate to put the aggressive dog down like Ol' Yeller right before it's owners eyes. Fuck 'em, I have a lawyer

check'd

Pitbulls are shit teir

looks like the beagles still alive

>mexican'ts

who hate doggos is nigger for sure

Affenpinscher

Grandpa Dog Top Tier

Dumb pieces of shit dont know how to handle their dog.

why are pit pups so goofy

Pit bulls are awesome. Used to have one that my wife would fuck regularly

nah guy's like half black or something and his baby mamma is white. Brown dog isn't even a pit

Its not the Breed, its the moronic owners who don't have patience with their animal and dont bother to learn what the problem is.

watch the end of the vid feggit. after the beagle was attacked, that's when the shit ass owner put the collar and leash on.

no matter the breed, dogs are still animals. they attack/defend on their instincts. it's up to the owner to control the animal.

i own a 140lb mastiff mix. he has never growled/barked/snipped at anything the entire time i've owned him (12 years). if someone comes to the door, i either go outside, or put the dog in the backyard. it's called being a responsible pet owner.

So the breed is not literally made to be aggressive? Sure there are normal pitbulls, but it's what they are made for.

My dog.

Also go fuck yourself op. My last dog was a pitbull amd i work at an animal shelter. Pits are one of the best breeds.

That's a pretty cool lookin doggo. What is it?

After being attacked by a vicious nigger lovers dog? Yeah, things tend to get ripped off in a scuffle.

Try finding evidence of "a beagle that wasn't collared or leashed" then get back to us all.

they're terriers m8. They're aggressive as fuck, just like a jack russel. The difference is they actually have the power and mass to do real damage. Perfect dog for hunting hogs or coyotes

He's a bordercollie aussie mix. He's 7 months right now

>So the breed is not literally made to be aggressive?

>Sure there are normal pitbulls

you contradicted yourself.

focus and try you're argument again.

look at that face. The face of a true monster

Pit bulls were created by breeding bulldogs and terriers together to produce a dog that combined the gameness and agility of the terrier with the strength of the bulldog.[3] In the United Kingdom, these dogs were used in blood sports such as bull-baiting, bear-baiting and cock fighting.

IT'S NOT THE BREED. It's bad owners, pitbulls are loving animals totally not bred for blood sport.

That what i was thinking. I had a border collie/australian shepard. His coat wasn't as cool as your dogs though.

It's called an exception.

I'm saying that you are pointing at the small amount of non aggressive pits and saying that it's a piecefull breed that would never attack anyone.

Man fuck you all morons, its about being a responsible owner, not just getting a pitbull/german shepard/mastiff because they make you look cool and manly, many idiots get it for this simple reason, its already been established that most dogs when thought to socialize since puppyhood by a good owner will not become aggressive and even if they were, it can be re-structured by a human with a fucking cognitive brain.

>the small amount of non aggressive pits
So your claim is that the majority of them are aggressive and attack people?

Yeah his coat was so damn unique i had to adopt him. Plus he never barked at the shelter and was always patient at feeding so i knew he was for me. Thank you for the compliments

Pits are just dogs. The breed is not bloodthirsty. Many are examples of well adjusted and behaved dogs. The statistics say Golden retrievers attack more people. The trouble for pit bulls is that they have been given the tools to do real damage, and they do. They are often owned by people with no experience handling dogs, and that compounds the problem. I don't like the concept of breed bans, or taking people's pets. I think the right solution is likely to put in place a higher registration fee for bull breeds if they are not spayed or neutered. $100 annually seems right. Unregistered animals are automatically forfeit unless the owner pays a fine and for the neuter. Overall this makes the breed less attractive to irresponsible people that keep these dogs for the wrong reasons.

nah, you've got that backwards friend. Pits aren't naturally human aggressive, just like all other terriers. People seem to be inclined to put their hands in bear traps though. Even a love bite can do some damage, that the price you pay for having such a powerful breed.

so you're argument is that the collar got ripped off and the leash got detached from the collar?

does this pitt bull have a nasty bite and opposable thumbs?

Clip it's nails you lazy whore.

see

having pets sucks, they are going to die eventually.

this picture is comfy as fuck

If I knew where you lived I would throw a sausage studded with nails over your fence. That's what I do to other nigger dog owners. You scum will learn.

xDDDXDXXDXxSXDXXDXDXEASFwdcas fda!!!!!!1111

What's that about black people?

"yo maing i gots dee pit bow pups fo sale, day fow blood blue nose papered pits just fo hunnid dollas yo."

Not an exaggeration.

Bred for blood sport...

I mean sure the ENTIRE breed was created for the sole purpose of fighting and killing..

But yeah when you breed for aggression for 200 years it's just a problem with raising the dogs.

my nigger dog's name is lincoln.

They are more aggressive then every other dog breed. They attack more people then every other breed.

you aren't very educated are you

the dog would just spit it out. Don't lie to us user, you've never done anything cool in your life

My argument is that in a fight, a lot of shit happens, and you have no proof that the dog was off leash before the fight.

>cock fighting
>with dogs
Interesting.

>clicked on thread
>hoping for webm's of pit-bulls mauling people

i am dissapoint

I want that couch

this guy knows

>Talks about being a responsible dog owner
>posts picture of an idiot dog owner

If you're gonna call yourself a 'dog whisperer' or whatever you should at least know what dogs' basic facial expressions mean.

interesting reply, so are you implying that they weren't bred for fighting? i mean i dont know i havent really researched it but thats what ive always heard.

so was what that other guy said wrong? they werent specifically bred as fighting dogs?

Have you ever seen a dog eating? It's down their gullet and in their stomach within a second. The trick is to push the nails into the middle so they can't see them.

Buy really user, I have, and I will keep doing it until nigger dog owners learn dangerous animals aren't welcome.

That's a completely different claim than saying non-agressive pitbulls are a "small amount" of them.

It all depends on how you raise the breed, sure these dogs were bred for hunting but they were raised in an aggressive environment so their full aggressive and hunting potential can be reached, in a different more homely environment, while the underlying traits may still be there, the breed will just become another friendly dog, with a good owner.

i want that dirty little filthy that's on that couch.