I sliced open my knee while camping a few days ago. How bad does Sup Forums think it looked?

I sliced open my knee while camping a few days ago. How bad does Sup Forums think it looked?

damn thats pretty gnarly

You're gonna die OP

It's actually healing up quite nicely. If someone gets 5 I'll post how it looks now. (I'd show anyways but I'd have to take off the bandage)

It's a flesh wound.

you better sew that up or seek medical attention
or don't keep it open for the lolz

Ok I guess I have to post it for trips... (It looks wet cuz it's covered in polysporin)

that's infected bruh

Should of stitched it to avoid a scar but it's barely worth stitches

that is not healing nicely m8

you need to go to a doc and get that shit opened back up to get cleaned out

Gonna have to amputate. Say goodbye to your leg faggot

No it isn't...
Yeah but I don't really care about the scar and I wasn't going to drive 4 hours to the nearest doctor and call off the entire camping trip we'd been planning for months.
It's just a scab forming? It's not red or angry and it's not hurting either.

Hey Sup Forumsro that belongs in a "Wrecked" thread. You'll find them on here from time to time ( not for the faint of heart ) keklolbur

Not op but I've had that happen to me before, feels weird as shit

Actually I didn't feel a thing the entire time it's been healing. I had cut it open with my knife when I was trying to cut a branch off a tree and all I did was look at it then turn to my girlfriend and say "Ah fuck you better get that first aid kit." The only problem I had was one night it just felt 'uncomfortable' not painful but just like I could feel the blood pumping through it.
>mfw camping was still lit

where are you camping at?

Jones Lake, BC, Canada
>pic related

nice

i see no cause for alarm

does it burn or something?

Nope hasn't hurt once, even when I cut it it wasn't hurting. I guess there aren't really many nerves right on the kneecap.

doesnt seem thread-worthy

standard wound procedures, dont hit it again and dont shit in it

Just wanted to see what people would say *shrugs*