So many uncut guys on Sup Forums proclaiming that their penises are superior when in reality they look like disgusting...

So many uncut guys on Sup Forums proclaiming that their penises are superior when in reality they look like disgusting shriveled worms and their heads often suffer from the hideous deformity in related pic.

Uncut dicks are nasty plain and simple.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsuties_coronae_glandis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That condition is completely unrelated to foreskin you dumb faggot.

I don't think PPP are caused by foreskin?

From Wikipedia:

Studies suggest that it occurs more often on younger men and those who have not been circumcised.[4] One study found them in 33.3% of males who had not been circumcised and in 7.1% of circumcised males.[3]

eat shit faggot

that isnt even a condition.

Leave my pleasure pimples alone

girls actually love that "deformity" speaking from experience

Yeah, the ones you have to pay

No foreskin makes your penis less sensitive, lucky you.

What the fuck is on the tip of that dick

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

bs

i dont pay your mom

EW!
Dirty third world birds... Nasty

Depends on da girl also foreskin creates creates more friction it feels better for the girl lol

more friction??? r u retarded thats why I put sandpaper on my dick feels so good bc all that friction

You seem to think you can oust me in my own Kingdom? I basically own half the threads on Sup Forums. This board basically bows to me on the daily. If I could I would just turn its wrath on you on an instant. But im enjoying this little back and forth with all of you. Just pray you toe the line while youre ahead faggots.

That's abrasion retard

My mom's dead but it's good to know you like to fuck corpses

Oh look, it's 1995 again! Shut up, Ross.

OP is just mad cause jew culture cut his dick off, I would be too

I'm cut and have PPP and I've been with about 12 - 13 girls, Each one said they enjoyed it and actually prefer it now and you can feel the difference, apparently it makes for a good sensation in the mouth and in the vagina when thrusting. So OP I must say you gotta go kill yourself

how do you fap with uncut dick

I hear Wikipedia is a credible source

Shut up fucking jew

God didn't get it wrong dipshit... take your fucking dry Jew dick somewhere else

Simple, you fuck her 'til she passes out.

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

Yeah it is especially when u don't source your information cause that quote could literally be about anything to do with a penis it doesn't reference the op post pic

"""Studies suggest that it occurs more often on younger men and those who have not been circumcised.[4] One study found them in 33.3% of males who had not been circumcised and in 7.1% of circumcised males"""

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsuties_coronae_glandis

Do ur research before spouting your mouth off ya dumb bitch. This condition is more common in UNCUT dicks!!!!

Foreskin doesn't create more friction. It allows for more movement that feels good with less friction (which feels bad because abrasion.)

Learn how to read and maybe you'd understand what he's saying.

On the flip side, uncut, have minor PPP, been with two girls many times and they never mentioned anything.

If you're gonna hate, then you don't get to suck it.

Why the fuck do people argue about shit they had no control over? I'm cut and could care less what other peoples dicks look like. Go ask your parents why your pee pee looks different.

OP do tell me if you are that disgusted why do you keep pics of uncut dicks?

Ur risk for cancer is tenfold with an uncircumcised dick plus read what u just wrote and tell me again how it says uncircumcised has it less?

Trusts wikipedia is like trusting on Sup Forums

>condition
Not a condition.

It's a sign of youth and sensitivity. They tend to go away with age and are present more often in uncut dicks that are kept protected.

>Aka cut dicks lose pearly penile papules because they are dried out. Not really a good thing.

>I'm a cutfag

Did you look at other men's dicks to make this assessment, faggot?

>tenfold
Source retard.

Yeah, who the fuck in their right mind thinks uncut is good?

tfw being cut makes you a dirty jew

Nice defense mechanism for being a freak and sexual assault victim. Do uncut dicks trigger you?

>plus read what u just wrote and tell me again how it says uncircumcised has it less?

I said uncut dicks have it MORE........ READ!!!!

>tfw jews are just mad they miss out on foreskin

OP can be circumsized
you cannot be uncircumsized

I guess I'll just go kill myself.

That's called phimosis - which can be fixed with steroid cream.

I agree, anteater peters are nasty

You're a fucking idiot and can't differentiate coarse and fine surfaces. There are different levels of friction, faggot. The foreskin master race lols at your jealousy. Our harmless penile papules also add to their pleasur. If you analyze female sex toys, you'll see bumpy shit like it.

No, that's a normal cock.

It's ok OP, we understand you're mad that your penis was mutilated by a kike without your consent at birth.

It's really sad that the only reason anyone has this debate is because of the filthy kikes who invented circumcision in the first place.

Kikes have normalized genital mutilation, causing division where there need be none.

Fucking jews.

Go fuck Yourself jew :-*

Thats a common thing for guys to have. But my uncut dick is 7.2 inch and looks beautiful and i dont have those bumpy shit on the head

what about the other 60 or so %?

ITT victims of male genital mutilation try to tell us they aren't victims.

I think OP is mad he got cucked by someone uncut, and this is coming from someone who isn't, but isn't gonna bitch about it like a fag.

She probably died from the heartbreak of learning her son is a faggot

Girls actually prefer uncut. The foreskin adds friction, plus the head doesn't feel dry as sandpaper which makes fucking easier.

That's not even a disease, that's a healthy dickhead, it's just different

Had a friend who was uncut, and ended up getting cut later in life. Wanna know what he says?
Cant tell the difference

Enjoy your slug dick under the false premise of more pleasure

Have fun with ur aids

well, shit