youtube.com/watch?v=mjgm3xHr96Q
youtube.com/watch?v=SjSTyVfrdlk
youtube.com/watch?v=eFtYHbjF5hc
youtube.com/watch?v=2VuyQuRAsHI
youtube.com/watch?v=AO43p2Wqc08
youtube.com/watch?v=18W9WYw9HaA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How about no

I'm also staying at the Palisades here for the month while working on a new place. Either that or just heading back to the Cliffs~

How's it been bro

Oh fucking fuck off cunt!

turbulent, but busy and good!

just to break things up, let's me pose YOU some questions. Suppose another 80s classic got an all-lady reboot, which one would you wanna see?
I'd kinda dig Predator.

No drinking tonight. Saving my liver for the black sabbath concert on friday. Oh wait it is friday now.

None, because those fucking politically correct femanazi-abiding pieces of shit shouldn't touch my 80's movies.

Sup Nickels.

Are you voting for Papa Trump?

ooh, rude fucker! I hope your appendix explodes
totally sweet, it's been a good year for heavy metal.. only, given all the dying musicians, I'm worried there's another one coming

People like you are the reason all movies suck now. Thanks for nothing you fat faggot

I could shut this thread down in an instant, seeing as it is my post. But I am keeping it alive puring on the chance that she is getting a hell of a lot of calls and texts. And so I can teach you morons a thing or two. You seem to think you can oust me in my own Kingdom? I basically own half the threads on Sup Forums. This board basically bows to me on the daily. If I could I would just turn its wrath on you on an instant. But im enjoying this little back and forth with all of you. Just pray you toe the line while youre ahead faggots.

I would to. But they would sneak some loud mouth mentally ill tranny in and ruin it

What's up Nickles? Drinking some Sierra Nevada, what about you?

if done for the wrong reasons, sure, but imagine how hot it'd be if a bunch of bad-ass women mercs dropped into the jungle to fight with a jacked female Predator~
do we even have a choice anymore? god, it's gonna be interesting to see what happens

Vote Trump you worthless piece of shit

Fuck

Your

I think it would only work if it was done ironically.

Fuck YOU faggot CHECK EM

that could be true, but I love movies!
so how come we don't know you by name?
eh, yeeaaahh, probably.. dammit
Old Grand-dad and RC, cheers!

Gay ass

The name's Lanza, Adam Nickel Lanza

Good man. So what do you think of the libertarian candidate?

Attention

Whoring

I'ma vote Vermin Supreme, just like last time!
hm.. maybe this is why I love Aliens, diverse cast and fuckin' righteous action. if only we had the Arnold Schwarzenegger of actresses.

Threads

Saged

Now

Get em BRUH!

Fuck off

And

who would that be, Lesley Jones?
>tall
>manish
>handsome like a man
think we have a winner fam

Curious circumstance, no?
the who? look, I don't really follow politics, I just know hilary looks insane in her pics, trump's the only one that has some kinda plan laid out (whatever it does will have to be seen) and bernie, well.. better luck next life.

cmon man at least post something completely objectionable, like 2 babies 1 fox

Die :^)

it's sad you get the smallest bit of attention, now you're here making the same "wat r u drinkin Sup Forums xDD" every fucking day for the past 5 months

Fair enough. Best metal album of 1983?

where can i find more loli comics pls thanks

I'll give her the charisma and acting, but we also need that intimidating power, plus the ability to one-liner!
what's sad is you're keeping track of something you hate, but hey, it's catch as catch can sometimes

Pomfpomf.moe

how many chicks/guys have you fucked?

hard to miss your dumb glasses and hat in the catalog

ooh.. close call between Piece of Mind and Holy Diver, but I gotta go Dio, dude was the devil's uncle.
Chicks - eleven since turning 15, Guys - none so far.
I do like to make an impression.. kinda like a good fart~

you post pics of yourself and whatever youre doing weekly and all these fags rip you, yet they dont have the balls to show their face on /b...yall should be ashamed

why you up so late Nickel?

>plan
>Trump
Have you even been alive this year? That faggot has been winging it this entire time, fuck he doesn't even have a pr guy running his Twitter. It's like a one way window right into Trumps unhinged mind

guess I'm the star of the masquerade, my eight-scoring tripper!
I work overnites, so I kinda keep to these hours when I'm off. It's nice too, daytime warmth makes it easy to pass out.
plus, I always kinda been a nite person.
Truth, but I don't follow this stuff and yet, who am I hearing the most about?

Oh man I'm a huge lonely loser faggot.

Take those glasses off you chink eyed bastard! I know for a fact you got chink eyes now let's chekumm!

how about some music instead, bro?
youtube.com/watch?v=yXmnmvDl-ao
dig the worlds least fuck-giving drummer~

same Im a night owl but i hate it cause i feel tired during the day and around 4 to 5pm i start having energy. I feel like im gonna die during the morning

i need to start getting on my morning shift lifestyle to get a job cause if i dont i will die and caffeine and all those other chemicals arent a way to live

Shut your whore mouth

it seems to take a week of routine wake-up and breakfast mornings, but once you get like, some chex and fruit in you with some water on the face, coffee will become useless!

hm, feelin' musical tonite, how about another?

youtube.com/watch?v=TGofoH9RDEA

watch how an invisible machine-gunner is riddling david byrne with invisible 5.56s when the music starts

Glasses... Off... Neeeeeeeaaaaaaaoooooow!

fine! jesus..

hoo, dead twilight tonite.

alright, one more bump and we'll just pack it in if nothing happens

damn Nickel everyoe is asleep tonite, wtf

feels like a bar on a tuesday night

You fucking savage

isn't it, though? Man, dunno what it is. This mug is still annoyingly full

you gonna have to chug it off while watching some movie on your pc

or netflix if you hae an account

what up sir. mib paint shop artist. millers as usual. my moms out of the hopital and grouchy as hell. glad i live 30 minutes away

..what?
I actually have Triplets of Belleville on another window right now. Just got to the Tour de Franc bit.

Glad to hear she's on the mend, but probably has to sit tight on outpatient? my grandpa had that when he got his pig valve in the heart

Lick your nipple

what do you think about Saving Private Ryan?

I prefer Saving Ryan's Privates

Evening you Sup Forumseautiful Sup Forumsastard

Hey, easier done than said!
real visceral when they make landfall at omaha beach, but it has some long, dull parts. And lets be honest, people only watch war movies to see folks get turned into flying meat sauce.
NICE TO SEE YOU TOO, FATHER OF ALL LIES!
wait.. I mean, heya~

how about some tunes?

youtu.be/CJmCMukScvQ

whoops, forgot the link~
youtube.com/watch?v=X6k8mAUfyGU

Allo, stabby!

sounds like the time I had cayenne schnaaps and aromatic bitters in the same double-shot. I was probably throwing up urine by the end..

oi oi negro, the usual applies for your threads these days, both index and pinky fingers held up...

alco engineer bro here...

damn i hate Sup Forums on my xbox. shes good just moves to much and she twisted her hip up again. gets mad cause i yell at her for pushing to hard

heyo! having a good shift, you spot-welding chunk o' champ?
those parents of ours, born of a generation of stubborn tenacity.. no wonder we're so loved~

that is true. i know where i get my stubborness from for sure

i prefer my sauce wit meat chunks

that'll do pig, that'll do.

off today, fixing up some car shit. About to get on the beers. What's good man?

are we doing music tonight?

and it can drive ya fuckin' NUTS sometimes, eh?! But goddammit, I still have nothing but love in my heart for my mom and dad, bulletproof folks that stuck it out in this hard world and brought my brothers and sister into the world, along with me!

heh, getting all sentimental~
youtube.com/watch?v=mjgm3xHr96Q
righteous, buddy~
absolutely, but I only got another hour before I should be asleep. Enjoy!

Did someone say good music?
youtube.com/watch?v=SjSTyVfrdlk

what about a bit of old school rave to crack us off?

Feeling nostalgic, working on my old rally car today, brought me back....

90's rave;

youtube.com/watch?v=eFtYHbjF5hc

ohh man, little middle school Nickel would've loved this so hard, those flute tunes and techno piano hits~ good chooiice! shit, I need to dance!

rally car, eh? musta been a fast sum'bitch in its time

ooh, uh.. gotta get more whiskey, one sec.. gonna find my pack of smokes too

Skull all of your drink and give me 20 push-ups . I just did. Nice head fuck

As I said, nostalgia man.

yeah rally car, i'm a bong(ish), bit to the left. Have 4 old rally cars I work on, don't compete anymore....

The wrc escaped me....
youtube.com/watch?v=2VuyQuRAsHI

brrruugh, no way, I'll throw up meatball sandwich all over the place, but ain't YOU a badass?

c'mon, let's get dancin'!
youtube.com/watch?v=AO43p2Wqc08

Meatball Sandwich

Motherfucker don't make me hungry it's 4:43AM here and I'm about to go cook some shit now FUCK

I love it! makes me wanna get dancin' close and feel the awkward loooove~
had a hell of a time with the races though.
hm? whuzzat?

Hey man D&C here
Saw the thread
whats up with you

heyo! and hello to the kiddies there~
finishing out the thread for another 30 minutes or so before bedding down. you?

our brewery is about to open! wanna be our guinea pig??

In bed rn with cat and grill

test subject for sandwiches and beer, who could pray for a truer miracle~
aw, all tuckered out. sounds like a lovely time

from back in the day's where e's were e's.

Raced since I was 14 in the Irish championships, went uk and eu, big crash, now have a limp and beer is what I do. Still mechanicin' for young fellas here though, fucking sucks getting old man.

youtube.com/watch?v=18W9WYw9HaA

i am drunk af

sailor jerry got me

he is such a cheeky old bastard

just got home from a dangerous drunken pokemon hunt, do you play??

Yeah,
Speaking of tuckered out
I think its time for REM
Night Nickle
PS: dope glasses