Why American teeth so white?

Other urls found in this thread:

livebunker.rocks/chat/int
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stained white by cum

Aids

human beings are products for sale

just as you would check the teeth of a horse when buying

American women perform oral in much higher percentage, they thus have higher bodily-fluid-to-teeth contact of some special sort, that's what experts argue to be the cause for their exceptional teeth brightness.

observe as canada tries his hand at "banter"

we literally put bleach in our toothpaste

Probably some sort of corporation did an add campaign sometime somewhere that convinced Americans that human enamel is supposed to be pure white instead of its natural color.

So having white teeth is a sign of health and good hygiene whilst not having perfectly white teeth proves you are unhealthy and dirty.

they are not but since americans are niggers white teeth contrast more with their skin color.

Because it's human. I can spot fellow Americans abroad easily by how white and straight their teeth are. No matter which race of American

Also I think government puts something in our water

F L O U R I D E
L
O
U
R
I
D
E

fluoride in water

Speak for yourself yellow teeth. My teeth passes the napkin test. Same for everyone I know

livebunker.rocks/chat/int

It's extremely common for Americans to regularly bleach their teeth. Whilst Europeans understand that the teeth on the left are perfectly healthy, it is viewed as a sign of bad oral hygiene in the US

fluoride chlorine and bleach in the water

fluoride and bleach in toothpaste

bleach in bottled water

F L U O R I D E
L
U
O
R
I
D
E

We intake chemicals since birth to be superior to the barbarians at our gates all over the world

SeePure white teeth look fake, like the person had implants.

What is napkin test?

liar liar pants on fire

Hold up a napkin to your teeth. If it is as white or whiter than the napkin, you past
Yellow teeth detected

You bring up a piece of paper to your teeth, and if it's not the exact same shade of white, you have to buy some Colgate(tm) mouthwash for that irresistible white smile!

Got eem

Because everyone loves it

if your teeth are not white then you are not white either

"Chilean public education"

>chilean
>lecturing about being white

>teeth are a bit stained probably from years of cola drinking
I've cut off cola for a year now but normal brushing didn't change anything. Guess I need ColgateĀ® Whitestrips or a trip to the teeth Jew.

>very yellowed teeth
>stains at the bottom of my incisors

>tfw born in town without flouridated water and my teeth make me look like a foreigner

yellow teeth people, dont ever reply to me again