Alright guys I need your advice

Alright guys I need your advice

I have a beautiful second cousin. She's a 7.5/10. Red hair, tall, and skinny. Around 34B breast. Just turned 18 years old. Never kissed a guy in her life. Except for me, but we will get back to that later. Perfect. I'm 20. Both of our family's are close. Me and her have been close our whole life's. When we were 8 I use to make her kiss me behind her shed. We kiss every time I saw her. Id say make sure it a long one this time. Eventually she told her mom and we stopped. A little over two years ago we've have gotten really close. My family has a family reunion every year in Kentucky. (How fitting right?) last year me and her were like best friends during that week. We were by each other sides the whole week. It felt like we were dating that week. We went swimming together. Sat by each other while eating and played games and cards together. We were literally playing cards like BS and poker and go fish in her room in her bikini. We got to talking with me, her and her younger brother. He asked if we masturbait. I said sure we all do. He said yes. She blushed up and said yeah I guess looking away and looked embarrassed. When we got back to hour homes after the reunion we started snap chatting each other on the daily. Just your basic snapchats pictures of each other. Some have been her in her bikini and her top laying down. Talk about gold. Can't screen shot because snap chat. I'm to the point where all I can think about is her. No other girls. I have dreams about her and me. During the summer we would hang out during the week and just hangout and watch movies and go to the mall and go eat. We only live 40 minutes from each other. On the weekends or parents hanged out with each other so we got more time together and just talked about simple things. I feel like she is giving me hints to make a move on her. She's asked me if I wanted to spend the night two different times. I said no because I'm a bitch and wimped out

We were watching a scary movie during the summer and had blankets on top of us and she started to move her toes across my leg. I couldn't tell if she was doing it on purpose or on accident. She just makes me feel happy around her. She makes me want to do better every time I think about her. I can see her in her wedding dress in front of me. I can see her raise my children. I can see her laugh and smile though our lives together. I can see her crying right by my bed side dying as I take my last breath. I wouldn't do anything to hurt her. Let me know if I should tell her how I feel.

Send her a pic of your dick, blame it on sensing it to wrong person
Also, check em.

Do it, faggot.

Gimmie da pussy bos

> Never kissed a guy in her life

>When we were 8 I use to make her kiss me behind her shed. We kiss every time I saw her.

Did u alredy tried to cuddle give her tenderly kisses and such? Algo spend the night and see whar happens

>Never kissed a guy in her life. Except for me,

Never kissed a guy in her life. Except for me, but we will get back to that later.

No I haven't

IDK it's your second cousin that's pretty weird dude

Kek, fagget. Just bang her in the pooper and get it over with.

How is it weird though?

>I'm a bitch and wimped out
Um... stop that.
/thread

Not weird at all, my wife's patents were second cousins , arranged marriage, both family were wealthy cattle ranchers, tried to make a super fam

this

eww

But how is that disgusting?

Quads

Dude, she's your cousin. I can't get what you're feeling but just think about all possible outcomes. This shit will just make you both misserable

Zozzle this

>How is it weird though?
do you really need to ask why relationships with family members is weird?

Paragraphs motherfucker, can you use them?

Naw

That's why I'm here

It's not weird tho