Will liam make Oasis reunion banter irrelevant with his next solo record?

Will liam make Oasis reunion banter irrelevant with his next solo record?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jaqdil-Kg60
youtube.com/watch?v=bPm6f1HNzgw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Liam fucking sucks. He's written 2 good songs in his whole life and a load of shit and his voice has been absolutely fucked since 1999.

Fuck it what would I care

soldier on is a 10/10
i'm hyped man, Noel is too boring now so Liam is my new hope

'Be' was a good album right, the iow performance was legendary
Prove me wrong. You know it can't be done

Liam will do what Liam does, 2 minute rockers and Lennony ballads. It will get average reviews but Noel doesn't ever have to worry about being upstaged

Liam was the fucking man 94-98. His voice was superb live and in the studio. But his voice died a long time ago and the man himself has long since descended into self-parody

Don't get me wrong, I still love the guy and I am hardcore Oasis fan till I die. But his solo album won't be anything more than one dimensional Lennon mimicry, he has nothing else in his locker as a songwriter

Ctrl + v, the post

Liam can't even sing anymore. Ever listen to Beady Eye? Hard to believe it's the same person.

could be alright if he does his own thing instead of trying to be an absolute copy of the beatles

he's already proven that he can write alright songs with Songbird and Im Outta Time

i think his voice has recovered at least some since beady eye broke up, it will never be as old though obviously, he has always been good at singing acoustic songs though, he should stick to that to prevent further damage to his voice

liam's voice really was GOAT in the 90s

youtube.com/watch?v=jaqdil-Kg60

Who's producing? Any details?

Can't find it

With my amazing autistic skild it might be an API recording desk
If this was October last year would it be demos? So not the studio
Why do I get out of bed ever

because nobody else would ever care basically

It probably is the demo, as he played it in the helicopter to his premier, this must be it months before. Might still be the actual studio , I doubt it, but it might

Oasis reunion banter is always very relevant in U.K. and south america

Or Rupert neeve desk, I'm in the ball park

Could be a focusrite console?

This from a different angle?

It's definetly a neve 5316 but this actual one?

Go on somebody
44 (0) 7545 599040

See if he's in , might not be

>20 posts
>6 posters
liam, lad, this is pathetic. stop viralling. we already know noel is a cunt and you're the better brother, but you can't viral on Sup Forums it's against the rules.

I suspect if might not be this here snap studio , might be
Could be recorded when he was abroad earlier this year, could be liam owns an neve 5316

But I bet there's not more than single figures of them left in the country

hopefully

youtube.com/watch?v=bPm6f1HNzgw