I'm about to smoke x100 salvia for the first time. What should I expect?

I'm about to smoke x100 salvia for the first time. What should I expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CJmCMukScvQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't do it. It disrupts your connection to the matrix. You might vanish from this world (the matrix) and wake up in the real world... that place is scary. If that don't happen, expect to get really really high.

youtu.be/CJmCMukScvQ

And that's a bad thing?

prepare to loose your shit.
some people get full on complete hallucination trips, usually they scare the living shit out of you.
good luck mate. I love salvia, everything but the taste/smell.

set and setting man, think chill thoughts. control your mind, youll enjoy it.

The high part, naw... fun as hell if you avoid freaking out. Unplugging from the matrix and waking up in the real world... trust me. You don't want that. The real world is cold, dark and is owned by AI machinery. Essentially, you become demoted to vermin.

Oh man 100x is pretty insane, itll take you to places of the psychy' that'll crack your head open like a egg to concrete...But to be honest its nothing compared to 1000x
(Extract) its so muchhhhhhh worse haha, it took me past the point of tripping and to a pure white room

Be prepared to sweat. It will literally take you into a new world. But you'll be fine 5 minutes after inhaling.

What ever happens just have fun bro. Before your first hit just do a reality check.

Where are you?
Who are you with?
How do you feel?
What time is it?

Then rip that shit homie.

Op here
I will try to update you on my condition as this trip goes. No stranger to tripping so I feel like I will do fine .
Keep this thread alive for my return

Make sure its a reverse gravity bong so you know you get mind fucked

So far nothing..

lol Thoughs dubs dont lie, please make sure youre with some very good friends, because no one need a swag fag wigger friend laughing at you mid trip

two buds who did 100x both had terrifying trips that traumatized them. completely took them out of this world into a nightmare. hearing them describe their respective trips, sounds pretty fucked. I've had bad acid trips and bad DMT trips and shit but being taking to another reality and having no connection to the normal world would be pretty fuking terrifying. at least with a bad acid trip your still on earth.
i could tell it took them both awile to get over it.

I've smoked a lookout of weed. Done shrooms 3 or 4 times.

I did salvia twice.

It doesn't feel "good". You just get really fucked up, can understand anything, lose control of your body, drool and sound retarded. Sometimes you even lose entire senses.

My first time I felt like i was being pinned to the ground by a cheese grater and the music in the room was attacking my teeth. It was a little stressful, and overall not fun.

And it has a really shitty "afterglow" where you feel tired/mentally slow for a day or two. And you just feel like something's not right.

Salvia is a shit drug. Just because it's legal doesn't mean it's a good idea.

What was the bad dmt trip like? I've done it a lot of times and the worst thing that happened was that the hallucinations were boring once.

goodbye OP nice knowing you.

nah if you just do like x5 and only do a little it is cool. made me want to dance, gave me energy, not sure if its worth the rotten fish taste though.

as for the strong shit, yeah I probably agree but i like to try everything at least once just for the experience.

do way too much DMT while your on way too much speed and shit get pretty fucking real in a bad way. hallucinations get way too intense and overwhelming. fucking incredible shit but its really too much. probably had a lot to do with my state of mind at the time though.

Op here . So I smoked a bowl of it and I'm like pretty normal. Pretty upsetting

well obviously you smoke more then.

> (You)
>well obviously you smoke more then.
God spead man

>Op here . So I smoked a bowl of it and I'm like pretty normal. Pretty upsetting

Did you use a torch lighter, you're supposed to get it as hot as possible

> (You)
>>Op here . So I smoked a bowl of it and I'm like pretty normal. Pretty upsetting
>Did you use a torch lighter, you're supposed to get it as hot as possible
Crack lighter

Oh, that's understandable. The weirdest thing I experienced on dmt was when I inhale, the dmt started to do its thing and suddenly I thought: I would not have a problem with dying right now... I am not suicidal at all so that was weird as fuck.

yeah i had a buddy who swore up and down he was dying when he did DMT for the second time. i mean he was serious about it. took him like 10 minutes to come out of it. never got that myself but I find it interesting that people say when you do die your brain releases a bunch of DMT which may be responsible for the "life flashing before your eyes" meem.

DMT is pretty cool.

Torch it lava hit through a Bing and hold it until you can't. By the time you exhale you will be gone.

Hot. Bong.

Autocorrect ffs

right before you smoke it go on Best Gore and watch some videos

I love dmt, every experience is different. The next time I get some, I will fill the whole head of my bong and try to get about 150 mg at once :D

I had a similar trip to that once on salvia, i was in a trance that made me legitamitely think i was alive one moment (before trip) Died (During trip) and was rebirthed (After trip) it really made me think so differently about life, even the smallest of things like squishing a ant really mind fucks me and makes get too emotional lol

Yicks! talk about getting stuck in a repeating trip if you know what i mean

Same here :D
I had experiences like that on dmt, it took away my fear of death, idk how

What is a repeating trip?

Op back. Ehh weak trip..

Get a torch or crack lighter if you have one, and use that.

Then pack the bowl, then inhale as much as you humanly can. Then hold the smoke in your lungs.

As soon as you exhale, take a drink of water to wash down the cancer taste. Do it quick before you forget you have hands.

Then say goodbye

try 5-MeO-DMT.
its a close analouge of DMT that I like a little better. get some n20 (whippets) while your at it. have a grand ol time.
you can buy 5-MeO-DMT online for pretty fucking cheap. goodle "reddit research chemical sources" and youll get a subreddit with plenty of sources for DMT and acid analogs if you want. 1p-LSD is also fuckign cool. take 10 hits with a good buddy and prepare to see god. would recommend.

amphetamines took away my fear of death. wouldn't recommend it.

This.

but at that concentration you'll pass out and have a shitty dream. better to give bong of it to someone expecting weed lol

But afaik you can od on 5-meo-dmt. I'll stick to n-n-dmt, it keeps me from thinking i'm dying

Tbh if you had a week trip you're probably smoking it wrong. It's supposed to be one giant hit, and hold that shit in your lungs as long as you can.

Listen to lolipop by Mika. That song fucks me up in a good way every time.

>But afaik you can od on 5-meo-dmt.

well i've done a shit load of it at once and didn't have a problem. at least 200mg in under 10m. i did trip for like 5 hours after i stopped smoking though. and it was intense but completely manageable. would recommend.

if you can OD it must be a dose over 200mg and i really wouldn't do more than that. if i wanted to trip that hard i would just stack like 20 hits of acid. DMT gets fucking weird when you do a lot.

Kek'd
Does meo-dmt last longer than normal dmt as well?

Yes. The real worlds gravity is different things merge into one another it's kind of hard to explain. I'm a scientific man but it's the closest I've got to what feels evil

yeah it does. comes on harder too. totally different flavor to the trip also, very fucking liquid, very fucking cool. colors get incredibly saturated and sharp, at first you feel fucking weird but you just take another hit and break though it into acid land. if you just smoke one bowel it comes on in like 3 minutes and goes away after about an hour from when you stop smoking.

if your into speed you can do it at the same time for some serious fucking euphoria. like crazy unexpected euphoria. but, like I said before, shit can get intense as fuck too. be carefull with that combo.

This except mines was an industrial plastic rapper merging me into the splinter floor. The tactile hallucinations and the sound. I could still hear it till this day

dude bad salvia trips are the most insane fucking thing ever. like what the fuck happens to your brain.

When you go through a specific trip, it ends while tripping and it goes on repeat over and over again