Help Sup Forums

Help Sup Forums

Been together with gf for a little over 2 years.
Been fairly hairy for quite some time.
Issues with some other guys on her side for really the entire relationship.
Claims to never have done anything with them even tho it went to far a few times.
I am a cuck and forgive her.
She is extremely busy all the time with work and so on.
When we can, she does not seem very interested in being together.

2 days ago in the afternoon.
She suddenly writes me.
"How would you feel if i had feelings for someone else?"
"WTF?, what do you mean"
"Nothing just a random question"

Next day:
Go to same Gymnasium as me.
We arrange to talk in break.
I am heading there when i see her go down to a shop near our school with another guy.
She comes back, says she just needed to get some water down there.
She talks about how she is unsure of our elationship, because she does not have time.

Today:
Looking at facebook.
Se post, "When you catch feelings for someone, OH NOOOOOO"
One of my gf friends tagged her saying "Horrible"
My gf has replied with "Very"

I feel almost certain that she is just dragging me along and she is just trying to find a way to break uo with me.
I am massive cuck, love her more than anything.

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WpWvlnMqLXc
youtube.com/watch?v=crCnKAy47cc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't be a cuck

break up with her retard better you than her, do it first

This cannot be saved. Cut your losses now and focus on recovery, or your new fetish better become cuckolding very fucking quick. You will never save this, ever. user listen to me, please listen this is lost cause. You will end more hurt than right now if you don't end this shit. At least you can save a modicum of face by initiating the separation, tell your friends she's a skank and tell anyone who knows that you dumped her. If you don't right this very instant, in a about 4 months you are gonna get a screedshotted snapchat of her blowing a nigger at a party and you are gonna cement your reputation as a beta cuck forever. At that point it's move city of an hero. Do what has to be done. Love is just a chemical in the brain.

Realizing this is truth is the worst.

We are going on a weekend trip to Amsterdam in a little over a month, my small family and her.
Mentioned that to her again when we talked yesterday, she has completely forgotten about it. Also tries to make a small stupid excuse about how she might get sick flying.
Tell her she is getting on the plane sick or not.
She seems slightly surprised that her little stupid escape thing did not work.

Break it to her as hard or soft as possible both will confuse her come the time of the breakup the key here is you got to break it off OP dont let her do it.

Is waiting until after Amsterdam a possibility?

I feel that its somewhere around:
60% she knows she will break up, but can't really do it.
40% She is still not sure

Plane ticket was expensive and i don't want to be a fucking massive cuck to my family and tell them that her ticket was a waste because we broke up.

I feel like it could work until then? But this might just be more destructive?

Stop this shit right now. It will only get worse. Break it off with her and fuck some of her friends, like a real man.
Trust me user, you do NOT want to let this fester. It will hurt more and more the longer you let this type of behavior continue.

I don't even want to fuck other girls, i really don't wan' to do anything at all.
Going to a massive party tonight, heavy drinking was on the menu but i barely wanna go at all now

Do whatever you feel is right. Just don't let a female fuck you around like a puppet.
Tell her how you feel and ask for the truth. Pretty much all you can do. (Since you don't wanna fuck other girls)

I wan't to talk to her, but she is very hard.

When we talked yesterday she just acted like nothing was wrong. I had to ask all the questions and when i did she would become very defensive and i even asked her "Do you want to break up?"
And she would just say "I don't know"

dude. thats a huge fucking warning flag right there.You blatantly asked her if she wanted to call it quits, and she said "I dont know".

OP that shit right there isn't normal. I know you said you love her and you care about her but dude... it takes two people to make a relationship work. Its a hard pill to swallow especially when you wanna make it work but thats the fucking truth. If she doesn't want to put effort into the relationship, no matter what you do its not gonna work.

She justifies it with saying that it is not because of me and not have feelings for me any more, but instead because she simply does not have time for me.

She works 3-6 days a week on top of school and homework. Then she obviously also have friends and family. But she struggles a ton with her personal life, meaning she is currently seeing a psychologist to help her, taking up even more of her time.

She says she can't find time for me which makes her feel guilty and therefor she wants to end it.

Bro, YOU need to take care of YOU. She likes someone else. Break up with her before she breaks up with you, which from what it seems it will be either before the trip or right after the trip. Honestly, money doesn't matter when your feelings are being shattered. But if you are going to keep using the excuse of being a "cuck" then fuck yourself, let her run all over you, continue to break your heart. With that said, don't come here for advice when you know what's the right thing to do, which is break up with her and go to amsterdam with your family and enjoy yourself. Piece of advice, fuck off with the whole cuck stamp, it's pathetic. If I was your dad, I would have beaten some fucking sense into you. Worse than the beating her pussy is taking by that other dude right now.

I could shut this thread down in an instant, seeing as it is my post. But I am keeping it alive puring on the chance that she is getting a hell of a lot of calls and texts. And so I can teach you morons a thing or two. You seem to think you can oust me in my own Kingdom? I basically own half the threads on Sup Forums. This board basically bows to me on the daily. If I could I would just turn its wrath on you on an instant. But im enjoying this little back and forth with all of you. Just pray you toe the line while youre ahead faggots.

dude she doesn't give a fuck about you. this is exactly how i treat my girl who i only keep around to fuck. because i am a horrible person man. so is she. move the fuck on, now.

>it is not because of me and not have feelings for me any more, but instead because she simply does not have time for me.
dude those are the same fucking thing, you know that man.
>She says she can't find time for me which makes her feel guilty and therefor she wants to end it.
thats just her rationalizing the fact that she isn't into you anymore and she doesn't want to hurt your pussy feelings so she will lead you on forever to avoid the conflict of dumping you.

trust me bro she didn't stop being horny and if she aint fucking you, guess what?

take it from an asshole, she is an asshole.

Ok so shes got alot going on with her life. That could go for anyone else. Going back to what i originally said, it takes two people to make a relationship work. Yea she might have other stuff going on in her life but if she feels "guilty" about not having time for you its because a relationship isn't a priority in her life right now.

If your putting in effort in the relationship and shes not... thats not a balanced relationship. A one sided relationship isn't a good relationship.

The party i am heading to tonight is very close to her house.
Guess i will go confront her if possible and get stuff sorted.

well don't be a spaz about it, she will just go on defense and make you out to be the asshole.
play the victim card dont accuse her of shit.

honestly though, you should basically get it in your head that its over and hope your wrong. don't let her manipulate you ad lead you on, it sounds like she is doing a good job of it so far.

I just want to settle things for once, ask her all the questions i need answered, not taking "I don't know for an answer"

>Do you still love me?
>Do you have feelings for someone else?

Then i can decide properly what will happend, right now i am in the dark on all of this.

If your gonna confront her make sure you get your own feelings sorted out first. Be honest with her and your feeling and dont let her push you around or belittle how you feel. Make sure your prepared for the prospect that she might not reciprocate your feelings. You need a clear cut answer from her

sounds like you're being dragged on. Hoes be so goddamn backwards they think pretending to care about you is better than honesty.
Real though, she's giving off major signs in the hope you pick up on it and kill it so that she doesn't have to get bad relationship juju blood on her hands

i know how you feel kind of, my girlfriend and i used ot be really great and in the last 4 months somethings changed she wont even kiss me anymore, i do so much for her and she doesnt seem grateful, something seems really sus, she always argues with me were in a big argument now and she keeps getting nudes from people and refuses to stop talking to them and well yeah i love her to much and most people would have just bolted but i cant... idk its probably very unhealthy

better for you if you just break it off, but youll get over it and you wont be cucked anymore and shell get passed around a bunch until shes an unwanted gutter slut.

Be nice as shit, be very kind and caring. Say your words carefully. You need to speak softly but carry a big stick. You need to lead the conversation. I want you to say "Look it's obvious you're catching feelings for another person, I'm not into competing with other people it's not really my thing. What do you want?" and then everything is now on her. She'll choose the other guy. It may take a day or two, but she will. And a month later when she's hitting you up just reject her. And if she doesn't hit you up then move on because you don't have to deal with her disloyalty and you were the good dude the whole time.

Your right, thats not healthy at all. If you know that then you know what you should do. If you dont do something and keep ignoring the signs your asking to get hurt down the road. Speaking from personal experience, my ex of 6 years taught me one of the hardest lessons Ive ever had to learn about relationships.

No matter how much you love someone, they are not obligated to love you back. No matter how much you love someone, it takes the effort and dedication of two people to have a good relationship. Dont waste your time on people who are not willing to give you any of theirs.

yeah thanks man, i know what i have to do but im to scared to it hurts just thinking about it and thinking about her moving on and all... ive had many relationships before that have lasted a year or so and her and mine is just coming up to a year next month and shes the only one ive had feelings like these for, i think shes the first person ive actually fallen in love with

Trips tell the truth brother.

2 years before we got together i would walk into school everyday, scanning the fucking classroom for here, Terminator style.

But the guys in this thread speaks truth...

yeah it just sucks and it hurts and well theres no one at my school i would want to date...

Tell her to stop seeing the other guy right away if she wants your relationship to continue. These things happen, but it's up to her who she wants to be with. If she refuses or is unsure, then end it yourself. It's over at that point anyway.

Trips demand blood

Ive been there bro, I know what thats like. And im not gonna sugar coat it, its gonna hurt. My ex of 6 years was the first person i can honestly say i truly loved with all i had. But one thing ive come to see is that Im glad that we broke up, because what we had, wasnt real love.

A real relationship is when both people are dedicated to putting time and effort into the relationship. I may have loved her with all my heart, but she could never love me like I loved her. A one sided relationship is not what you want nor what you need. Like i said, have to courage to say that you wont waste time on those who cant give you any of theirs.

id fucking verbal slamjam her for obviously fucking around on me and tell her if she wants to leave she should stop being such an emotionally toying cunt

but im not beta like you user

Checked

seriously that facebook post. a public post where her fuckin BF can see it is a post a fucking cunt ass bitch would make you should just leave her for being a shitty human. You can do better user

dude if you accuse her of cheating while she is in the headspace of lying to you (assuming that she is, i mean she probably is but you don't know for sure) she is going to go full defence mode and the only thing youll accomplish is pissing her off and putting more space between you. if you like her too much to just drop the bitch then you need to make the conversation about your relationship with her, not her presumed relationship with someone else.
trust me, don't let her take the defensive position in this argument, its what she will be trying to do and it will fuck you over instantly.

>What do?
easy dump her first.

stop wasting your time on her.

if you still want to be a coward about it, just stop texting her or responding to her texts. go to a different gym or at hours when you know she's not there. get a life apart from her. you'll be better off for it.

words of wisdom from this guy

dear OP,

Im not even going to be a cunt and call you a faggot, for some strange reason I actually want to help maybe because i am a Sup Forumsro as well

what im going to say is, leave her.... i know this is the last thing you WANT to hear but it is the first thing you NEED to hear, you cant spend you life worrying about your partner and if they will leave or cheat on you. if you think they will do that then they arent good enough to be your partner

pleae OP ( you massive faggot ) do yourself a favor and move on to something better and something which you actually deserve and not stay with some dumb bitch

again this is advice you wont want to hear but....

help yourself

you know how to do that

god speed might fago

yours sincerely

somedumbfaggotanon

OP here.

Been trying to set up this talk with her, says she is can sunday, oh no wait i can't anyway.

Ask her what her plans are today.
She says doing homework.
I tell her i can come over and talk, eazy.
"Oh no, i think i might be going over to my sisters place to get some help with it, not sure"

She is not very serious about homework, fucking hates her sister.

Guess ill show up at her door uexpected.

Do a barrel roll

OP is a strong, Alpha, hetro male

Samefag

dude, dont fucking spaz out. your spazing out right now.
just cool down. you are going to confront her and piss her off. your going to turn into the bad guy here.
sleep on it man. trust me. this wont go well for you. bitches dont have honor, she is going to get angry that you are not respecting her lies about being busy and that will be the fucking end of your conversation.

if you plan on salvaging this you need to be smart about it. if not then don't even bother with the bitch. not worth your time.
listen to my advice bro,

Kick the living fuck out of her, I mean break bones.

Wait until she regains consciousness and tell her you will call an ambulance "when your business with her is finished" then remove and destroy one of her eyes. Tell her if you ever see her again you will take the other. If you hear from the authorities, you will take her life.

Call an ambulance.

this guy gets it, and hes right. If you show up unannounced its just gonna back fire on you

I know i know, i am spazing out.

Yesterday i could barely text cause my hands were shaking that fucking much

make a facebook status that says "when you stop having feelings for someone you once cared about. damn. feelings are fickle". and then never talk to her again.

sack up and break up with her you stupid idiot

be smart man. she will fucking control you with your anger. its so fucking easy to manipulate emotional people. like super fucking east, especially if you have someting they want. she has the relationship you want. your fucking putty in her hands while your emotional and she will fucking use you.

trust me man i do this all the fucking time to woman its so easy to control them its fucking sad. i almost feel bad about it.

you need to be completely cold about this. be smart man. she has all the cards, she has all the power because she doesnt care about you and you care about her. dont forget that.

No! Don't wait. I'm not that user, but this is going down in flames incredibly fast. You must do it now, or she will. And if she leaves you, trust me, your confidence, reputation and future chances WILL suffer dearly. You must do it NOW.

>Source: personal experience

I know she has another side that i don't see.
Her friends that i also know mentions this.

Sad but true. In conflict situations the one who cares less has the advantage since they have less to lose.

You seriously need to sort out your own feelings before talking to her so she doesn't try to manipulate you.

Also for the love of god dont let this be swept under the rug. I know its easy but at this point you need a god damn clear cut answer from her.

Before you break up just sit her down and tell her you have something really important you want to talk to her about. Tell her you're sorry but about a year ago you cheated on her with somebody you met online. You've been having a heaviness in your chest, saw a doctor and found out you have HIV and it's bad. Plead with her to get checked out.
You two are going to break up soon so you might as well fuck up her life for awhile.

just call her or something man or talk over text, she knows youre sus on her shes probably just avoiding it

Even her own friends say that? Dude come on. If thats not a red flag I dont know what is.

OP see what i said to another user. Dont let yourself be blinded by your own feelings.

Kek. Don't do it, tho. You'd end up being an asshole for "cheating". Also, other women would hear that you have HIV. If you plan continuing your life, this is horrible advice.

you said it to me ahahah, but its so hard not to be blinded

she's enjoying hurting you because it makes her feel like hot shit. remove slut from your life and dont look back. it's partly your input thst gives this meaning to her. take it away, take back the power.

Nah i have no interest in hurting her.
Even if she is cheating

Post pics of her

No

gf broke up with me two days ago, saying she can't make time for me because she's busy with studying... but we all know that's some bs

Break up with her. Don't let it drag on. Cut your losses and move on fam.

Once a woman falls out of love its game over, You can't salvage a trainwreck. Dump the bitch and move on and the next time something like this even starts you've got to put your foot down hard. Give women a bit of leash and they'll strangle you with it.

listen to all the advices but think twice before you take a decision. speak to your inner self and try to answer by your true wisdom. it will take some time and when you can't do enough to response and get your true answer react by your instincts. it is better to react in a desperate situation than just thinking and rethinking. consider that you are chained by society's values and morals, try not to be influenced by them and take one decision. it might not be the best but it is better than decide by others thoughts. you will know what to improve or not by what's happening next, but if you're responding with someone else response you will learn nothing (sorry if my english isn't correct. i hope you got the essence)

yeah if you do decide to spaz out you should rest easy knowing the relationship is fucking doomed no matter what you do, 90% sure on that one.
and the longer you let her lead you on like a dog the stupider you look to your peers, if you give a shit about that kind of thing. i wouldn't though.

OP... break up with her. It will hurt, but it would have hurt either way. Choose better for yourself. DO IT BEFORE AMSTERDAM.

You can focus on what you're losing in this situation, or you can treat it like a new beginning. The reality is you've already lost her and you're still in denial. Now set some standards for your relationship and uphold them by dumping the bitch.

Texted her saying that i want to talk a soon as possible because i hate not knowing how she feels and thinks.

She replies "Oh"

I write "And you don't really seem to care"

Response from her "No"

Man up.

Cut it off and don't look back.

If she was vested in your relationship she'd have tried to work on things and never allowed herself to get that close to someone else.

If she were trustworthy she wouldn't have either.

Take the pain and move along and go full no contact.

It's okay, OP.
>And who can say why your heart cries, when your love dies? Only time....

>make a facebook status that says "when you stop having feelings for someone you once cared about. damn. feelings are fickle". and then never talk to her again.

Savage as fuck

Mate. Don't even give her the satisfaction of letting her short talk you. Just say these exact words "lol ok bye" and never speak to her again. Ever. It's hard to resist talking but just fuckin don't. And always leave her on seen.

If you want her back, all it'll take is one week. Just say "sorry I'm seeing someone else" and don't reply for a full week. Watch her grovel.

>If you want her back, all it'll take is one week. Just say "sorry I'm seeing someone else" and don't reply for a full week. Watch her grovel.
No fuck that, you don't want someone back in your life that one words your feelings when you've been in a relationship that long.

Say nothing, go full no contact and stick with it indefinitely.

I'm just giving the man options, if I were him I'd make her grovel and then still reject the cunt

Ur a huge pussy man... the relationship is already over and you are still chasing her.. just write "lol k bye" and ignore here completely, delete her number and ignore her

Sup Forumsro I'm going to lay some truth. If you are super hairy there are girls that are fucking into that. They feel it's super manly and love feeling like they are protected by an alpha grizzly at night. Nigger better step up your gym game and dump that cunt for making you not feel like the alpha your hairy chest makes you.

Not a bad idea, but basically OP break up with her, you EASILY have more than enough reason to do the breaking up. She puts no effort into the relationship, puts little bitch ass posts about how she is catching feelings for other people and doesn't RESPECT you enough as a man to tell you she no longer likes you and is lying to your god damn face. Let her know you know she is lying to you.

Break it off and do not contact her again unless necessary.

its over. your just looking like a bitch. she is so over you she doesn't even respect you enough to end it.

forget about talking to her, just forget it man. youll only look stupid. its fucking done. put a fork in it. stop wasting your emotional effort. move the fuck on man. sorry you got did like that. what a fucking bitch. she is just like me.

FB drama is for bitches.

>fb post
>savage
>be 14

Start spending time bettering yourself, she's just another bad person and there are plenty but there are most certainly people out there you haven't met who will give you respect.

Start going out to the park and relax through this time that is coming where you shed these feels. Eventually start going to bars and socializing.

Your life is going to be back on track in no time.

Smoke some pot and do some push ups, this is the best thing to happen to you in years.

he knows. you should understand that this person is beneath you. why would you want to be with some bitch who has no respect for you. and i do mean fucking no respect. she did you rotton man. fucking bitch.

Nice cuck thread op. Go back to Israel please.

i dont get it. isreal is cucked? they are pretty much a middle finger to the UN and every state within 1000 miles of them.

I'm with theses Bros. She obviously doesn't care after that text she sent you. Don't waste your time on her and don't give into your feelings for her since she obviously doesn't have any for you.

It's hard man, i know what thats like and I'm sorry. But you need to do what's best for you, and you damn well know at this point what that is.

Got some feely tunes for you user
youtube.com/watch?v=WpWvlnMqLXc

the longer you let the image of her not doing anything linger, you will always be miserable in this relationship. save face and cut it short. you will feel much more better than letting this whole thing stagnate.

Listen to this song and dump the bitch dude.
youtube.com/watch?v=crCnKAy47cc

OP is gone, guarantee you he is pandering to her over text.

"Hasn't the last year meant anything to you? How could you do this, I love you can't we make it work?"

Typical first rodeo shit.

>Typical first rodeo shit.
lol, love is a bitch man.
glad im usually on the end that stops caring first. sucks when your not though.

Probably, but I sincerely hope he isn't. No good will come of it, not when it's so obvious that she doesn't care. But well I guess you learn that from experience though. OP is in a shitty situation but I hope he makes the right choice and realizes that he deserves to be treated better than that.

either both stupid kids
or she wants you to man the fuck up
or plays you

I think what is the hardest is the sense of abandonment like suddenly player two drops out and you are so hopelessly reluctant to give up you make a tool of yourself trying to save it.

When people become codependent they rarely reach the reality that the other person just doesn't care as much as they do.

Sad but as is life. Live and Learn.

And stop investing your time in shitty people.

just tell her

>3/11 never happened

she will totally wants to suck your dick afterwards

>don be mellow

Real raw truth here

And women say men aren't sensitive enough.. I call bull fucking shit. If anything we care more, we provide for our families. (Unless you're an omega cuck.)