Inb4 404

It's a adult girl that is over 18

Saved.

of course

Mata Hari.

She's reported ;)

Jailed.

Nice quads

i have seen her in my local okcupid haha. is it a fake then?

Gabby Douglas

Jordyn Jones

JAMIE JOANS HAHAHAHAHA

UR no fun :3

MOdS. We got a pedo on aisle 4

it says 18 in my okcupid lol. is that someone faking or is she for real? if someone knows that pic set i can report the fake :D

It's most likely fake.

A goddess

Cringey as fuck

Umm is this chick legal?

>9999

Nice.

In some states, yes.

In some countries, yes

all those pictures and still no name ?

Right here...

Jordan Jones google says 16

Her name is jordyn jones

Trusting the dubs on this one.

So sexy

instagram.com/jordynjones/?hl=en

Omg

That's not dubs you faggot
She's 18 lurk more newfag

She loves niggers

>instagram.com/jordynjones/?hl=en
Nice post

Yes, of course

I could shut this thread down in an instant, seeing as it is my post. But I am keeping it alive puring on the chance that she is getting a hell of a lot of calls and texts. And so I can teach you morons a thing or two. You seem to think you can oust me in my own Kingdom? I basically own half the threads on Sup Forums. This board basically bows to me on the daily. If I could I would just turn its wrath on you on an instant. But im enjoying this little back and forth with all of you. Just pray you toe the line while youre ahead faggots.

shes a professional dancer faggot

It's CRINGE

Autistic/10

What do you mean by this?

some BLACKED cunt

This shit again....
Piss off

What?

>who is she?
literally no one special.
but Sup Forums likes her because she looks 11.
>pedos gonna ped

lmao lurk more cuck

Saw this same post... Word for word.. In another thread earlier...

Wtf....... Leave him alone

No fanks bruv uwu

"Who shuts shit down?"

Black Lives DO MATTER BIGOT

No they don't..

>I could shut this thread down in an instant, seeing >as it is my post. But I am keeping it alive puring >on the chance that she is getting a hell of a lot of >calls and texts. And so I can teach you morons a >thing or two. You seem to think you can oust me >in my own Kingdom? I basically own half the >threads on Sup Forums. This board basically bows to me >on the daily. If I could I would just turn its wrath >on you on an instant. But im enjoying this little >back and forth with all of you. Just pray you toe >the line while youre ahead faggots.

i think her nipple is visible

the queen of kinky teen slats

aka jordan something or other

>I could shut this thread down in an instant, seeing as it is my post. But I am keeping it alive puring on the chance that she is getting a hell of a lot of calls and texts. And so I can teach you morons a thing or two. You seem to think you can oust me in my own Kingdom? I basically own half the threads on Sup Forums. This board basically bows to me on the daily. If I could I would just turn its wrath on you on an instant. But im enjoying this little back and forth with all of you. Just pray you toe the line while youre ahead faggots.