"5 eyes" are over represented

"5 eyes" are over represented.

They're clearly cheating.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Eyes

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UKUSA_Agreement
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-O8EQFbqu-8&time_continue=330&ebc=ANyPxKpBWPwXstEzoET8XP9Qz8bCfd4IE0KsNtt60fA-NL2DXlFL9ypxbTfTqLXYULvSs5WR9DP4tfZ1SoB6uTbTMaAy_9O16A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Anglo pride worldwide
How can euros even compete?

>The Five Eyes, often abbreviated as FVEY, are an intelligence alliance comprising Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States.
>intelligence alliance
>intelligence

Except for canada and GB these countries are the definition of complete retardness

yurocucks btfo

Might be time to bring some freedom over to Norway lads!

>Except for canada
Canadians are literally just Ameridumbs who like maple syrup and the queen

OY FVEY

This goes for the rest of the world as well.

>being this jealous of our secret club
embarrassing

>the """""Aryans""""" thought they were the master race

>even if you combine Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Switzerland and even the Netherlands, they STILL don't come close to the based Anglosphere

I like how we brought New Zealand in with us, like when your mum makes you take your little brother with you.

5 eyes vs the rest of the world in WW3.

Who ya got spee?

>mfw GB overtakes China in gold medals

The chink asspain would be glorious.
Come on Britain you gotta do it.

.>we couldnt even beat the fucking Taliban... literal goatherders

kinda feels pretty comfty knowing if anything happens to you, your anglo bros will come fuck shit up :3

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UKUSA_Agreement

We both signed in 1956 you thick cunt.

>5 eyes
>real
Quit buying into russian republican propaganda user

four eyes alliance just doesn't have the same ring to it. It sounds like some kind of dungeons and dragons nerd convention

>a fraction of Canada's population
>same number of colds

Canada is the red-headed stepchild of the Anglosphere

You take that back, Canada are eternal bros.

They just suck at bantering on Sup Forums.

>each country is spying on one another

just a bit of cheeky bantz

You know you were in the cool kids club along with Denmark when it began, right? Not our fault you didn't wanna play with us anymore.

Imagine a union of the Anglosphere and the Scandis. We'd be unstoppable.

>the scandis

I think they're too far gone at this point, a real shame too.

Just add us to it.

The next american who posts in this thread will see his mother getting raped today

Sweden's the only problem, the rest are fine.

For real though, we should probably look for a trade deal with the Nordic countries and emulate their economic model.

>it's a germany feels left out episode

France was about to join to form 6-Eyes but CIA and Obama denied them full membership status, so they declined.

9-Eyes is the five plus Denmark, France, the Netherlands and Norway. Apparently Germany is getting increasingly salty about not being invited to our super secret club.

Sweden isn't even part of the club until 14-Eyes, same story with Germany.

Are they planning a trip to Berlin?

today is my mother's birthday so no i wont

French Canadians drag us down

Not gonna happen, t*rk roach.

if this post doesn't get 2 (you)'s I will kill a dog

Yeah, you guys are right, I wasn't really thinking about Sweden but Denmark, Norway, Finland and Iceland would be good allies.

Way ahead of you

Raping mothers, killing dogs

Islam really has conquered Germany

>Denmark
>germanys funny hat

fuck off

On the one hand I enjoy Québecois asshurt since they've been denied independence but on the other hand I kind of wish they'd just go away.

If Quebec suddenly went away, would you guys still have to subtitle all of your packaging and signage in French?

That's not nice, Achmed.

Germany is a meme and the Scandis are better allies than you.

Does it make you seethe that we rate your hat before you as a trustworthy people?

>If Quebec suddenly went away, would you guys still have to subtitle all of your packaging and signage in French?

Even if we don't the damage is done. It's their fault that all this "multiculturalism is part of Canada" shit began. If they acted like white people instead of becoming terrorists we wouldn't have that shit.

>denmark is also a hat

I knew I liked those guys for a reason

This single upset German is so angry that he keeps replying to every Anglo country ITT.

o I am laffin

if this comment does not get three (3) you's I will cut the hand from the next new zealänder I see

@70318063
Make sure you yell for Allah

Ah, it figures that Weedman and Pierre are from Quebec.

@70318063

Oi mate it's spelt New Zealand, no need for those stupid umlauts your language insists upon using.

Are we above Canada?

Holly fuck leafs, we're shit. Do something with that.

I wonder if 70318063 is just a white German taking the piss.

@70318063

put some pork on ya fork

are there skandinavian weeks at McDonald's right now, my obese friend?

>CTRL + F
>(you)
>15 results

my work is done here, Onu güle düdük

weak banter, here's your (You)

>white German

what did he mean by this?

K

lol sorry I forgot those were cucked out of existence long ago.

Germans were white before WWII. Now they're Russian

You brought this on yourselves, North Somalia.

>Germany easily surpassing Australia as shitposting nation no.1

>See surveillance targets
>SBY
Kek, why first world like straya so scared with their 3rd world neighbor? Fucking pussies.

Are you guys allowed to have an army again yet?

>australia
>no.1

Sorry, we've surpassed them

France doesn't really belong in that either тbh, they're too French.

>ywn be that doggo

>Canada apologising for being a better shitposter
pottery

our shitposts per-capita are unbeatable m8

Didn't doesn't mean couldn't. We just know we could get rich AF by dragging the fight out.

>anglosphere
>anglo
>anglo-saxon
G E R M A N Y

Britain invented intelligence.

we also invented B R E X I T

I get the feeling that other cultures don't worship sports as much as we Anglos do

>the most powerful country in the world isn't intelligent

I feel very bad for germans, so amma let you off with a warning. Have a clip detailing how far gone your country is.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-O8EQFbqu-8&time_continue=330&ebc=ANyPxKpBWPwXstEzoET8XP9Qz8bCfd4IE0KsNtt60fA-NL2DXlFL9ypxbTfTqLXYULvSs5WR9DP4tfZ1SoB6uTbTMaAy_9O16A

It was originally 'grexit' if you can cast your mind back that far

You say that now. Just wait 2 years and see how they're feeling about sports during the WC. Everyone wants to be as good as the anglos, they just don't have enough population or resources, just look how well the asians do though. They have both population and resources, just not the genetic pool to dominate quite as well as anglos.

Lol what? If anything you are more fucked than us right now.

Complaining won't change anything.

Surely the 45 million African Americans don't skew the numbers at all.. Really makes me think....

Weak bait. No one is more fucked than you. Just cause you like getting fucked doesn't mean you aren't getting fucked.

What is the context of this picture lmao?

I'm going to take a guess and assume it's some PSA for domestic violence and how it goes ignored.

DO NOT BULLY BABBY IRELAND

Well what's he doing there?