It's becoming aparent he's going to win

It's becoming aparent he's going to win.

Must suck for you faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/08/20/us/elections/donald-trump-owns-and-owes-debt-properties.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why would it suck ?
that's fucking awesome!

Sorry OP, im not a Hillaryfag..

If he wins, it's going to suck for everyone.

That he's come even this close is bad enough.

I like trumpets.

All. Hail trump! The king!

we are all against trump
ryte personal army?? ryte? :D

I wish, nothing is going to derail the end of the world. I mean hillary

He's not and I will spam everyone of you when he won't, reminding you of which candidate you sided with and which one you got.
Hillary wins the majority, she has a lot of flaws but she's not a stupid person that lies, injures, lack respect to races and genders, etc.

To sum it up, a few Sup Forumsastards will vote for him, and america will have hillary.

and I will spam Sup Forums with their own dead meme about hillary being a piece of shit and trump winning at everything, just for the kekz

yeah that's the spirit !

Bernie was our last hope between these two shit bubbles but now we're forced to go with the dumbass who wants to build a wall because the other one will kill us all

Shes all those things tho

Johnson you faggot

I. Fucking love that picture. Cheers TRUMPER

you lose either way stupid americunts

Yup, sad for you. But that's politics as a whole.
And Trump is even more all those things, last time I checked he lied about his deficit in earning, he's x5 mort in debt than what he admitted to be.

the kek never ends

Nope. Wrong! #Trump2016 CuckyMcFucky faggot! Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Do you want the source or you're already getting into your denial suit ?

Hahahahaha hahahahaha CUCKYMCFUCKY FAGGOT BITCH

Do people still think it makes any fucking difference which one of the two puppets actually gets elected?

Wow

> he mad

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/08/20/us/elections/donald-trump-owns-and-owes-debt-properties.html

You get the source anyway, since you seem so confident that'll be no problem to see that

Hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha CUCKYMCFUCKY FAGGOT BITCH

/thread

> I just need to say haha a uncertain amount of time and I will sound smart

See you around, after the election!

>feeding the troll
You're the retard here

>less than 25% polling
>going to win

I'd say you're a retard, but then again, everyone on the right has been immune to facts, math and science for decades now. Why would you suddenly grow brains now??