>waking up on an Island
>it's not Argentine

Build a pyramid

Then declare war in all non christians

plot twist: it's actually Las Malvinas

The coastline belong to me, please keep away

Wow man you don't have any rights on such long coastline

have a shitty navy and invade it then.

Not this thread again, have some creativity.

Prolly die because I have little to no survival Skills lol

pretty sure we qualify by now

rekt

But the question remains, is it a PRETTY island?

find montenegrini and break his teeth and beat him until he starts crying like a bitch

Establish my own nation hallelajuah

Nope, OP's.

Qt boipussy head to the west side I will protect you
Jesus lad calm your tits

Look for a hatch

>Battle Royale

Oh well let's fuck right off until we find a good one.

Drink my own piss and follow the shoreline until i find people

Well, we might die desu.

Pacific islands at least are very mild. There are no predators or large animals of any kind to worry about, and the animals that are present (nesting sea birds, ground birds, etc.) are so fearless as to be ridiculously easy to trap and eat (since they have no natural predators and are unaccustomed to humans). The weather is of course constantly warm (but not hot) and gentle. You can live outside in these places with no problems (unless you have skin that is too sensitive to the sun).

Clean water is probably the hardest part. If it's a large enough island there will be some source of clean water though (other than coconuts etc.).

There's ways to make seawater to drinkable water, no?

eat all fatty americans,use their skin for roof material for huts

use australians for shark bait when americans run out

Nonsense, We'll be traveling in the lap of luxury and safety! I hear they just came out with a new, unsinkable ship.

Build a spear . Kill all males. Fuck the women

Not really. It can be done on an industrial scale using expensive and elaborate machinery. Small groups of people trying to survive on tiny pacific islands certainly don't use industrial desalinization though. They collect rainwater and use natural sources.

If we found ourselves on a small pacific island with no natural streams or springs and during a season with no rain, our next best bet for water would be to collect moisture out of the humid air. We could do this with just sheets of fabric (made from sails or our clothes for example) and troughs to catch the water in.

NOICE.

Can we go to Antartica to see the Penguins?

Drain the blood from the Finns and distill the vodka out of it for drinking.

is Turkey claiming it?? it's actually a Greek island

Search for any fruits to make pálinka, then go to the top of the hill and drink pálinka. I share with anyone who's interested.

Best plan so far

Mate we'll bring the penguins to us

I see. If we luck we could find a waster source inside the island. On caves and such.

Using humidity is a great ideia too, but getting water quickly is by boiling your piss.

NOAH'S ARC FUCK YEAH.

What is it with Brazilians who think boiling piss turns it into water?

This is the second time I've had to explain that isn't how it works to a BR on Sup Forums today.

FUCK YEAH

Nuffin.

Seriously tho if you filter you piss and then boil, it becomes drinkable water.

It's survival ffs.

HELL FUCKIN YEAH

FUCK YE-

oh.

oooohhh fuck.

Whoops.

Eat macaco soup tbqh
kek

*freezes* Yep, that's me, you're wondering how i got into this situation, so let's rewind back... *rewind sounds*

I think we all agree that we will eat Americans first
Also
*paints coasts red*

It needs /balk/.

No, this is retarded. Drinking your piss can be a way of reusing some of the water and can make the difference between dying and surviving long enough to be rescued, but once your piss becomes so saturated with the toxins your body needs to excrete that your kidneys can't force anymore in, it will stop being effective. In other words, you can use piss drinking as a stop-gap while you wait for a helicopter to come save you or while you find a reliable source of drinkable water, but you can't use it for very long.

"Filtering" your piss with materials you would have with you if you were suddenly transported to an island (such as your clothes) would do absolutely nothing. Boiling it would just boil off some of the water while leaving the toxins, salts, and excreted chemicals behind.

You'd be better off making a net for fish and then sucking the drinkable fluid out of their eyes (which is a real and much more effective survival technique if you can get enough fish).

Become a holy prophet for my new sun god religion

Claim this as Meme Island™ Only people from meme countries can come there.

Into the meme lands we go, leafs.

I-If Bear Grylls did it...

Anyway i don't expect to do that all the time either, only in very extreme cases. Plus, there's plenty chances of finding drinkable water in those islands.

"Bear Grylls" doesn't have to survive for weeks or months at a time.

>there's plenty chances of finding drinkable water in those islands
Yes, the island in OP's pic for instance definitely looks big enough to expect it to have a drinkable source of water. It's very green and covered with trees too.

find some psychotropic in the island, harvest it in the shittiest corner of the island and exchange it for food and pussy with degenerate westerners.
Maybe behead some other sudacas in the process.

you could make a solar still and get quite a bit of water from urine/sea water but it would require you to weave leaves into a cloth, or if you could find a sheet of refuse plastic

Ikr, if we never find a source, just dig till we find it.