cheers user.

anyone?
also bump

thanks for contributing

That one is good

Keep em coming homie

man, what a small dick...

Came off tumblr I think, perfect amount of hair though for me

Dudes, please. Here is what's classified as a nice bush.

More please user. Had those pics of this slut years ago. Lost them.

Enlarge this genuine, unshopped pic of Taylor Swift. See the pubic hair as it begins to grow back. The ONLY pic of Miss Swift to show any pubes-however minimal.

Forgot the pic. Here she is.

She should have been more careful. Don't these celebs wax?

Lol back when playboy airbrushed pussies out of their photos

Now, that is beautiful. Turn her around please!

It was at wedding in Italy. Best friend's wife on left. She regretted it afterwards but he sent it to me as I always had the hots for her. Before they split up, he told her I had a copy. she was appalled because me and her never got on. Sublime.

These randy nurses!

Mr. Bean had a daughter, or son...

Fucking golden. Who's in the middle?

Aw thank you user! Now would love one of her just standing, full frontal, facing the camera Please?? She's best in Thread.

Unfortunately not a digital pic. Took it in 2003, in France. She's now 45. she had trimmed the Bush earlier that morning because it grew very fast and needed constant trimming.. Rate?

Beautiful user Thank you. Bush seems to have been trimmed back?

It varies

Share ur folder!

Understandable. They should be adaptable for us. Would love a Dressed/Clothed pic of her, even in a group setting.

>seeing that pic and focusing on another man's dick size

I've got some news for you user

one of my favs

user saved my find,kek

Oc

Aw thank you So Much! There's something so Natural about this chick. Want to trade for mine? [email protected]

The penis should be cropped out of this. And we're left with a superb, full bush of Fair/Blonde hair. A rarity. Moar of her please!

Ragged lookin puss almost looks like some kinda wild animal with a yeast infection

op's gf

you got mail

You do too.

She never lets it grow, sadly. This is probably the most hair she's had.

Thanks OP I love a bush, I don't like skanks with hairy fucking legs and shit just a nice bush I don't mind a bit hair around the back love tunnel either.

More mail.

Sauce