My roommate killed our cat. I'm so bent out of shape about it...like what the fuck. He said it was an accident...

My roommate killed our cat. I'm so bent out of shape about it...like what the fuck. He said it was an accident. Pic related is the glorious bastard. Any fucked up roommates Sup Forums? Also general roommate stories thread.

I would have killed your cat too. Cats are for cucks and fat lonely sluts

Kys catless lonely faggot

kys faggot

how did he kill ur cat?

Im sorry user how did it die?

Oh, so you have one then.

kill
your
self

as for you OP, you need to kill your room mate. it wasn't a fucking accident.

how did they 'accidentally' kill it

this shit nigga

Yeah, How did they accidentally killed it?

ur roomate is cool!

retardfaggot autism detected...

hmm, i'd be in jail for smashing his head in. probably get charged with a crime of passion maybe get a couple months. you shouldn't have let him get away with that.

>triggered rat detected

i had 2 roomates in college one use to cum in the milk the other use to spit on everything he bought so nobody would eat it. i ate subway and chinese takeout for three years never left and food lying around it was like having cats. btw the who use sperm in the milk is a semi-famous comedian now

>being over the age of 23
>still having roomates.

Stop failing at life.

I had the best cat in the entire fucking world and he was my closest companion and the most sure I've ever been of a cat loving a human, and ive known a lot of cats. My girlfriend one night killed him in the most cunty way possible tho I also partially do blame myself. I hate myself so much for that it hurts

how do you know his age, eh?

Post story

OP here. He held a pillow over him to calm him down. Yea, fucked up. I believe it was an accident but still, I told him he needs help

>kys
Kill yourself

Oh and I'm 22, don't know what age has to do with this

So what are you gonna do about it now? Can't you get money from him? Or do you let your roomates kill your pets as often?

That sucks bro...What happened, how did she kill him?

We've been bros for a while. That's what makes this fucking awkward. I know he's a little fucked up but this was too much. My best option financially is to keep living here. In the meantime I'm going to make sure he seeks help

Think about it this way. You spent thousands of dollars keeping your precious thing alive. Is your dead cat now deemed worthless?

*hundreds

whatever man... don't let your next roomates kill another pet.

> thousands of dollars
He was only about 4 months old.

dude thats fucked up. he is a psycho.

>In the meantime I'm going to make sure he seeks help
i mean if it was an accident how can persuade him he is obligated to seek help for being a cat killing psycho? you have to confront him about that lie dont you?
wont that ruin your friendship?

friends dont kill friends cat's, guy. this dude is your enemy now and your enemies must be destroyed.

I'll be your cat now, OP...
> Meow my nigga.. Meowf!!!

Remember his name and everything. Once he leaves. A few years later. Destroy him.

calm down, Cat's can be replaced, dude. Buy a new one

OP here. We've been friends since junior high and I'm living at his place for free. WTF do I do?? I told you, this situation is complex and fucked up

Get your fucking life together and stop being a mooch. As much as I love cats and don't think the cat deserved it, I think you deserved it.

maybe he killed your cat because he's pissed off with you living in his house for free

Well I pay for all utilities and food. It's a shitty apartment so I think that's more than enough

Ha a roommate who left all his wet towels against a wall in his closet. Eventually mildew formed and he began laughing a lot. (He blamed it on me Cuz I smoked cigs and weed at the time)
I didn't even have a cough at all
The day he moved out I found the mold and made him pay that shit.
Stupid fuck can't take care of himself
He will be NEET for life

trash it and make it look like a burglary?

well its a fucked up situation man, the real problem here is how to handle your friend, your cat is dead and thats that, you only had him for 4 months so man the fuck up about it.

if you think you would help your friend by having him seek psychiatric assistance then tell him (nicely) that you think he is lying about it being an accident and that even if it was its totally fucked up to smother an animal.

personally I don't think that killing an animal is a huge deal and I wouldn't worry about it. (I grew up on a farm) I would make him get me another cat.
sure he might have some problems but lots of people do. sometimes shrinks can fuck with a person more than help them anyway.

Would of bashed him straight up
No question
That's your family right there you fucking pussy.
kys

one bomb him

>newfags not remembering Sup Forums loved cats and imprisoned fuckers for this kind of abuse
>newfriends not remembering weekly celebrations caturday
>mfw it's still summer

Move out. Now that he's gotten a taste for suffocating animals he might come after you next.

>live in glorious European country
>no such fucking thing as roommates
>no such thing as a campus where students get to be echo box elitists

Fuck me, am I glad for that. I wouldn't have been able to bear living with some catkilling cunt in the same room. The answer is obvious: Wait until he is asleep, snip his dick off with scissors, and toss it in the microwave. Then watch and laugh while shouting "it was an accident" as he tries to hold his boiling hot sausage.

It's the only logical course of action.

This OP. This is what needs to be done.

thats just a bit more crazy than smothering a cat, don't you think?
two lefts dont make a right.

No, but three lefts do.

Either way, morality is flexible. People think it isn't, but that's just because they agree (more or less) with the morality. We already accept a system of retribution, which seems to be human nature. And that's the idea of committing an otherwise immoral act in order to avenge another immoral act.

I'd say killing a cat is immoral, especially when that cat is both someone else's property and provides mental comfort for that person. So we already accept that retribution is in order. Then it remains the question what is appropriate, and why wouldn't emasculation be appropriate? It's not my dick. It's not OP's. It's the catkiller's dick, and he was the one who already committed an immoral act. We can hardly kill his cat, now can we? So this is a punishment with a lasting effect that is also, as a side effect, completley hilarious.

But if the permanency bothers you, OP could just get a syringe full of hotsauce and inject that in the catkiller's urethra. It would be an acceptable alternative, and it leaves the penis for a possible repeat action.

*with the majority

KILL THE CUNT!!

how naive are you? your cat deserved a better protector...

how can you harm the killer? think of something. i hope you don't plan to just do nothing

go to hell with your bad advice

>morality is subjective lets murder some poor kid who was probably beaten as a child for taking his repressed anger out on a cat that OP barely even knew.

man animals are a dime a dozen. people are worth a little more.

that being said, your right, morality is subjective. do whatever you think is right. im sure the police will do the same :)

whats your advice, champ? you gunna spurg all over your best friend and call him a spycho when you don't even know that he meant to kill the cat? maybe he is just stupid and really was trying to calm it down. maybe ruining your friendship isnt the best way to help him.

good idea in principle but we need realistic ideas that still hurt him a lot

Faggot

Why are you this butthurt about the potential genital mutilation of some cunt you don't even know and have ever met?

>this butthurt
so butthurt i typed on my keyboard, man i must be seething.
brb getting my prep-H
cant handle it right now.

There are loads of ways you can be a right cunt if you dedicate yourself to it.

This

I have to admit, I enjoyed this response.

I had sex with my roommate once. He was a guy. I'm a girl btw.

well i think that clears things up for OP, thanks for your contribution to the conversation, vagina.

Kill the fucker

true and we need suggestions and op should tell us what he intends to do

It's a fucking cat, if you're so broken up about it then you don't deserve to live.

Cat's don't like humans, they just stay with you because you give them food and pet them.

might be a complex situation but simple solution. Tell him he fucked up, whether or not it was an accident you need to get even. Tell him to either let you hit him as hard as you like or you will find another way. He'll probably give you a free hit. Knock him out, or give him a gnarly dead arm if you are too pussy to hit him in the face, then go get another fucking cat, and get over it.

whereas humans love staying with people without any benefits
idiot

the revenge doesnt have to be penis orientated!!

Low quality bait

You don't need a echo box when your whole country is a cave.

Why not live with your mates? What is benefit of living alone if you dont have to?

Indeed. It just has to hurt him really hard.

>What is benefit of living alone if you dont have to?
youll understand when your older

>acts superior to others
>doesn't know when to use your or you're

Report roomate to police.

Are you literally fucking retarded?
Honestly, are you?
That is intentional animal abuse. He should know by now if you hold a pillow over somethings face it's gonna suffocate.
Report it to police, evict him from apartment.
"Gee, I didn't know holding a pillow over grandma's face would kill her" - that shit doesn't fly as an excuse to the law.
Fucking bunch of retards living in your home, including you.

oh shit, ive been taken down a peg. ill be off to my shame corner now. sorry for fucking up so badly.

>life time friend
>a fucking cat

man it would suck to be your friend.

Guys. Can I do this to my 4 month old roomates dog? It keeps barking. Kappa.

>animal I have put time and money into for its care and upkeep for vs someone I just know
Let me trash your car as your friend, on purpose, because I'm bored. You won't mind would you?
If you do you're a hypocritical bitch.

if your my friend and your being a sphyco i will try and help you, not hurt you. i mean this guy has some problems and you want to fuck with him? yeah your a good pal man. im sorry i dont know you.

first roomate was a meth dealer, we got robbed twice at gun point stupid lol.

next roomies were my best friemds but after a year i hated all of em for bitching about this or that everyday and they drank alot...

next guy was wanted by the state and i didnt know untill cops tackled him on the poorch, lol whoops

last few were cool we just smoked every hour and we all worked it was fun till they all moved im go see one of em soon

With an attitude like that, we're not going to get anywhere.

You ain't going to help him, let's admit that now. And since he's an adult, you can't force him to get mental help.
He broke the law, plain and simple. It doesn't fucking matter if it was your cat and you forgive him - the law is very clear on it, he killed an animal without a valid reason.
Doesn't matter if it was yours, his, a stray, etc. - what he did was illegal, plain and simple.
You want to really help him? Have him charged and forced into the court system where he will be forced to get help for his issues.

its not illegal if it was an accident you twat. you have to prove intent. its not like he killed a fucking person and get be hit with manslaughter. its a fucking cat you spaz.
jeesus christ the humane society murders them by the thousands but this guy has a bad day and deserves to fucking die over it?
get some fucking perspective.

Ari Shaffir?

Did the pillow attack the cat and your friend tried valiantly to pull it off but not succeed?
No?
Wasn't an accident you fucking retard. He put the pillow there deliberately and held it there long enough that it stopped moving, making noise, and breathing.
Are you fucking retarded enough to actually believe his bullshit? Or are you just in denial because you'll lose the only friend you could find because you both are that huge of losers?

police would be good if they did something - but will they?
the question is what is the best punishment - and whatever it is give it to him. it could be police but also other things. but OP needs to do something.

wow you think the city is going to pay a lawer to defend a dead fucking cat when he pleads not guilty? your so fucking stupid man. you still need intent. I didn't get hit for animal abuse when i hit a cat with my car. cops probably wont even care unless a fucking woman shows up.

honestly anyone who cares about the life of a cat over the well being of a person is fucking autistic.

how is smothering a cat with a pillow supposed to 'calm it down'

ask him that.

would it chill you out?

Masochist here

Yes it would

Since OPs cat was 4 months old and roomate killed it. Tell him to shave all his hair off and be bald. That's a good 4 month punishment.

Nah, my roommate is cute. No homo.

>Be me
>Have pupper
>Puppers name is Dakota
>Dakota is a gud pupper
>New roomie
>Pupper loves roomie
>All is well
>5 months in
>Roomie has party
>House is ours now so its shared equally
>Its okay just make sure everything is gud
>I have to leave to pick up a pizza bc to poor 4 delivery
>Come home
>Pupper is fucking on the ground whincing and gasping
>Literally caught roomies friend attacking my fucking dog
>Combat boots
Yes im that kind of fag
>Hardest kick to the temple
>He literally fucking died that night
>My kick broke something in his neck I think or caused his brain to bleed
>Doggo also died
>Court was easy and I fucking won the case bc eyewitness accounts
Fucking miss Dakota but I got to kill someone

>scratched by a cat as a baby

a cat's life is worth more than the life of a inbred inept retard like yourself. i'd smother your pathetic face with a pillow right now if i could you pathetic piece of turd.

lol. your like 16 then, right?
a cats life is worth exactly nothing. its a fucking toy bread for humans to play with. its fucking nothing. doesn't mean you should harm a cat. it means the cat was literally created by humans for their entertainment. you don't save your fucking TV before your wife you dope.
get a grip.