Why cant atheists define atheism?

Why cant atheists define atheism?

Other urls found in this thread:

missionscience.nasa.gov/nasascience/what_is_a_planet.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why can't the same few losers who post this every hour of every day find something else to post?

why mathematicians don't count mathematicians?

Fuck off faggot, this hasn't been posted in like a month now

Because the count numbers, dumbfuck

Because people got too much spare time and there's not enough bans to go round

Why can't christians accept the definition of atheism?

Actually, most atheist can. Christians don't know what it is that they worship because surely if they knew they would wise up. But hey ignorance is bliss

LE LE LE LE LE BANS!! :P :D =P

>what is dynamic IP

FAGGOT

why is it
1+1=2
instead of
1 methematician + 1 mathematician = 2 mathematicians

Because atheists are delusional and the atheist belief is not valid, therefor the word atheist has no place in the English dictionary

I highly suggest you seek a therapist, possibly for autistic symptoms

I SAVED THIS GIF BECAUSE I ALWAYS SEE IT POSTED NOW I AM SHITPOSTING ITEVERYEHERE WHERE IS IT FROM? WOW MAN THIS IS THE BEST EVER WOAAAHHHHH BOY. WEW BABY BOY OYE OYE! GOUYEM!

People still reply to this? Why the fuck?

saved. Fuck atheists

>seek a rapist
are you normal?

delusion - a belief that is held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary

please show me the superior evidence that God is real
inb4 'the bible'

>people still reply to this? What the fuck?

>replies to this

Nigga you stupid.

Surely you can't be as retarded as to think we all really came from absolutely NOTHING, right?

What your perspective can branch out into is what defines your view on life, the more branches, the harder it becomes to exist without questioning your being or the worth of it, you judge yourself by how others judge you, and judge others by how others judge you as well. It’s all one big endless rippling pattern, stretching itself across all of humanity, the tired eyes you show the Asian man across the street, may carry a smile all around the world, we are all connected and all reflecting in one another. Our ancestors are what define us, and the way they chose to live their lives, and the way you choose to live yours, will ripple across the world same as your ancestors, who created you. Also fuck you

Why astronomers can't define what is a planet?

missionscience.nasa.gov/nasascience/what_is_a_planet.html

surely you can't be retarded to think that an omnipotent higher power created an entire universe in which babies die regularly from painful parasites that eat out their eyes.
IF God exist (im not saying he does(n't) theres just no evidence to support it) then he's a pretty fucked up person

You're right. The ethereal sky daddy theory makes much more sense.

He works in mysterious ways.

Who ever said that?

From what movie or shit is that picture?

Can't remember the exact title, but it's something like "A Neverending Story"

it's an ontological thing.

Why cant we just get along

Because you're slightly different from me, and I don't like it.

There's still tons of problems with that definition. For example if no asteroids were in the way of pluto, would it be a planet? Would de earth be able to keep up if it was in the orbit of pluto?

Tl,dr: Should the position of an object (eg a table, an apple) be able to change its definition?

But why you have to be mad, is only game.

If you stop replying he'll get bored and stop. Saged

I'm mad because I can't stand the concept of coexisting with those whom are different from me. It probably stems from the human need to be a part of a group, which naturally excludes those who aren't a part of my group.

atheism
ˈeɪθɪɪz(ə)m/
noun
noun: atheism

disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.
synonyms: non-belief, non-theism, disbelief, unbelief, scepticism, doubt, agnosticism, irreligion, godlessness, ungodliness, profaneness, impiety, heresy, apostasy, paganism, heathenism, freethinking, nihilism
"atheism is virtually unknown in rural societies"
antonyms: belief, faith

Origin
late 16th century: from French athéisme, from Greek atheos, from a- ‘without’ + theos ‘god’.
Translate atheism to
Use over time for: atheism

An Atheist just defined Atheism

>Atheists must hate white women
>All these "debate" threads are about Christianity instead of the countless other 100 times more harmful religions.
Getting kinda old op.

>IF God exist (im not saying he does(n't) theres just no evidence to support it) then he's a pretty fucked up person
even if it was real, am not gonna worship that cunt, he would clearly be massive dickhead. i'd be no better than a muslim

The problem has never been that atheists cant define atheism, its that people who dont call themselves atheist dont agree with the definition and need to think they are better than atheists by redefining the word to mean something like "someone who hates god" or "someone who is absolutely certain that there is no god."

The original OP was one of these agnostic types who failed to realise no matter how much i tried that not believing in a god is not the same thing as believing that there is no god and refused to admit that he didnt believe in a god in fear of being called an atheist.

also sage

Unsaged, bitch

If people who don't call themselves Atheists don't agree with the definition then that's their problem.

I am always up for a discussion on religion, I used to believe, would go to church, pray...but then I started to question, to look and things just didn't make any sense whatsoever.

The religious here would say that was "GOD's mysterious ways".

But not believing in GOD and the fact that there is no GOD are two different things entirely.

You don't even deserve this.

It's been cooking for a few years which is why.