Why are hapas the most obnoxious tryhards and retards?

Every Hapa I know are always cringey tryhards or always trying to do some retard shit to be cool

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c5DmToMu-EA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>UK
>knowing multiple half japanese people
>things that happened

>tryhard

what's a hapa?

I learned the word hapa today for the first time. Some guy I knew in high school (who looks a lot like the guy on the right in OP's pic) used it to mean half-asian. I always thought he was white or maybe mexican or something, but I guess he was half Japanese the whole time.

I am serious! I can even give an actual profile now if I wanted

There is this guy called Luke in that always try to act smart

You know what happens? Everyone found him to be an arrogant and try hard douchebag

whats hapa i read some definition of it yet couldnt understand it it seemed like some boring amerishit about races and """""""""""""""""heritages"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>douchebag
>hapa
No one uses those words here. JF's out.

>it seemed like some boring amerishit about races and "heritages"
pretty much this
although when we feel like being dicks we call half-asians "halfus"

>tryhard hapa

I see, and people say you don't learn anything on Sup Forums, thanks

oh look it's the autist again making thread about half Asians

Why are you so obsessed

Is even possible to be mixed and not have identity issues?

I am angered by hapas. They are demons

I've never really heard about anyone who's mixed race have these issues outside the US Tbh. Maybe it's a sense of entitlement, or some other cultural aspect that causes it.

And here too! Like every Hapa in London I know in my uni(LSE) are always pathetic wannabe smarties or tryhards

kek, you were cucked by a hapa or something user? you sound butthurt

Devil's spawn that should've been aborted before trimester pregnancy.

I am pissed off by them. They are the worst people in my uni

be glad that you are polish with the strongest common identity and the most nationalistic people on the planet

I bet you feel invincible when you are roused from sleep after a good nights rest and take in a deep breath looking at the pure white backs of your hands as you make them into proud fists.

You must feel invincible, utterly impervious to any degeneracy or foreign invader christ what I wouldn't give to be a poor polish builder/lorry driver/plumber who has a hundred of his countrymen ready to fuck up turks with him

and there's plenty of guys on Sup Forums and irl wanting to make more of them, really makes me think

Maybe the they want to destroy humanity

Thats because everyone in the US is mixed, there are just so many of them you hear about their incessant whining all the time, US is a fucking hugbox everyone has their own group and everyone is so diverse you can always find people who share your way of thinking.

In europe however I'd say its worse especially now when you get caught in the crossfire due to ahmed and every commonwealth nigerian wanting to come here

I've stopped going to church because I don't want to disgust and offend the majority polish congregation even though I was born here and my father is english I look like a shitskin turk with mongol eyes to them, due to my mother being a pinoy

>London
hasn't been british in forever
>Uni
of course you're going to find these sorts of people there

Knew it

Assmad hapa

because they are a constant reminder of the future of you and your wife.

>I've stopped going to church because I don't want to disgust and offend the majority polish congregation

You have some major issues lad. Why should you care about how others see you in the context of race. There's nothing inherently wrong about being mixed race. Maybe it's a lack of self confidence that some people get, which is easiest manifested in race

Is that really how WMAF looks like in the land down under?

sometimes.

>called me to follow them in czekolada club
>czekolada means chocolate

Scary

She looks Korean. It's always Chinese women who look Vietnamese or Korean that are ashamed of their heritage.

She also wouldn't look hot even if she is young

it don't matter to a proud white man what shade of yellow they are. if it ain't white, it's just right.

The inconsistency of pollacks exposed

There are no hapas in the east midlands, its just nigerians, mulattos, romanians, pakis/indians, polish bydlos, dozen other eastern euro nationalities and a few chinks

If they're the worst people at your uni then I struggle to imagine you as anything other than a pure blooded foreigner yourself

You've never had identity issues so you'll probably see my problem as trivial, just try to imagine yourself with a docile harmless catholic filipino woman as a mother while you have a hard working english father you look up to, then attend primary, secondary, college and eventually work

All throughout your life being treated like a foreigner and looked at like an animal, being the only non white in your year aside from a few blacks and some pakis.

All the while the only family you see is your fathers english side as your mothers family are halfway across the world, imagine passing all these eastern euros who arrived here after 2004 and think you owe them something when my forefathers built his country and their only legacy is some defeatist self hating halfcaste who crosses the street if hes walking behind a girl for too long in case people think I'm going to rape her like the shitskin animal they know I am while I walk back to my free house with a harem of english minors

If I was a full blooded foreigner I'd probably be more stable and have more respect for myself but when everyone perceives you differently than you do it really fucks your head because it implies you're insane

Imagine if the whole world called you a nigger and you thought you were white and they weren't joking

At least the arabs and asians don't do the shit I said

t. Chuka Umunna

>Imagine if the whole world called you a nigger and you thought you were white and they weren't joking

time to get the respect you deserve son.

youtube.com/watch?v=c5DmToMu-EA

Holy fuck this is the photo of the decade. 10/10

all hapas are subhuman which is why they should be exterminated before they fully mature into elliot rodgers