Hi Sup Forums. virgin here

hi Sup Forums. virgin here.

all my friends have girlfriends and i have never even held hands with one.

all my friends go out with theirs and hold hands and kiss and shit and I just stay home playing No Man's Sky all day.

how do i get a girlfriend with my acne problem?

pic obviously related.

If you think someone would want to kiss that, let alone feel attracted to it, there's your first problem faggot.

go and see a doctor, they can give you something for the acne

you don't

kys

Holy fuck thats a bad acne problem

Kys

this

Go to doctor user. If you have severe acne, a doctor will cure it. You need prescription medication, not over the counter stuff or home remedies.

Go to the doctor.

Have you tried dating blind women? Or slightly retarded girls? Lower your standards boi

you need a dermatologist mate

Surprised you even have people you can call friends you must smell like cock and balls and never wash your face

Damn I just want to grate that shit. Yum.

u look like a shitty version of Freddy Krueger

Here's how.
1. Grow pair of balls.
2. Visit doctor to treat acne.
3. Get your fat ass to the gym.
4. Change your fucking diet.
5. Get new clothes and dress with style.
6. Get some fucking experience talking to women, even if you'll fail, keep trying.
7. You will realize what this step is when you get to 6.

>yfw

Stop drinking milk. Go to the doctor. Give it a few months.

You probably wont get a girlfriend though. Some times that's how it is for people.

Life is fucking shit if you are delt a bad hand. Just live the life you have. Accept you are going to be unhappy for ever because you missed the golden years of dating in highschool

play sports and get really lean. your hormones are outa control and having a low bodyfat percentage is the only real cure.

You're thinking about pussy when you should be thinking about getting that shit fixed. Go 2 doctor.

kill yourself. your acne problem is just your excuse. people who like no mans sky are in fact just fucking retards. so start being a human or kill yourself.

So fucking harsh but kek'd hard... That's not necessarily caused by a lack of hygiene btw

The man with the double dubs speaks the truth.

The only option

Spoken like a faggot who does none of those things.

Go to the doctors. Get it sorted sooner rather than later, otherwise your gonna continue to be miserable.
Also, No Mans Sky? Really?!

Proactive, man. Or that Dr Murad thing. Clean your face as if it was a marble.

>I just stay home playing No Man's Sky all day.

lol pathetic ass nigga even playing the worst video game he can find. i hope yo ass die from that acne.

sit around playing no mans sky. instead of fucking civilization, crusader kings, heroes of might and magic, or at least a fucking competitive online game.

walk around shooting rocks with a laser ALL DAY lol

>Blind woman: "OP, may I touch your face? I want to see you."
>*screams in horror*
>shoots herself to escape the nightmare that is your ghastly visage

See a female doc. Fix face. Fall in love. Happily ever after.

A C C U T A N E

Find a girl who also has acne

Sean Murray: Uuummmm... Sort of, yes
>shit eating grin

Yup, this is a medical case. Your skin is severely infected, go to a doctor to avoid any more complications.

is OP killed?

double dubs of knowledge bruh

you guys are assholes.

im just really lonely and sometimes cry but i obviously dont tell anyone.

can i even have a normal face again?

>Playing No Man's Sky all day

Found the problem op

That's not acne that's terminal phase skin cancer.

dude this is seriously disgusting...

Go see a fuckin doctor, and stop putting your face on here.

eat ZERO fat/oil

Didn't have acne but I had a few constant pimples. What fixed it for me was not touching my face and no dairy. Switched to soy and its improved immensely.

Your forehead is like my cock when I caught herpes

1.Open a Freakshow
2.Show your face
4.Money

Yo dude I dont usually comment on self help threads but I used to have acne and couldnt get a gf. If you want to get a girlfriend you need to fix the acne, you need to ask your doctor for isotretinoin and take it following the directions, because there is hella side effects (dry skin, sunburn easily, dry ass, dry lips, increased risk of depression/suicide for some reason) and it also makes the acne way worse for about 3 months. After 3-4 months, no more acne ever however you have to continue on a maintenance dose for years. however it seriously is worth it. if you can avoid sunburn and use various moisturising chap-sticks you can probably find a girlfriend AFTER the acne clears up.

user,

Go see a dermatologist, don't eat shitty foods, drink water, and consume less sugar altogether...and probably milk too (which sucks).

For the female side of things...correct yourself by cleaning yourself up and get some god damn confidence. That's really all it takes, so just do it. You'll probably fail at first, but we all do. So sack up, move on, and then it's into the next one.

We're not assholes you came to a place where your gonna get an rough but true opinion now neck yourself

aloe is good you fucking loser

put it all over ur face

As I said hereGo to a fucking doctor dude. This isn't normal acne, your face is severely, I mean SEVERELY infected! I've seen shit like this, needs immediate disinfection, or else your skin will be all bumpy even after the acne goes away on it's own (by the age of 30).

Source: family full of doctors

>get some god damn confidence.

She's pretty hot. Like 2nd degree hot.

damn op i feel for you, sad faggot. acne that bad will not be acceptable to majority of women. luckily that kind of acne can be cured, so you arent fucked. go to a doctor (a dermatologist would be the specific kind of doc youd need) and get meds.

god speed, op

Its not that big a deal

My brother had acne just like that and he was still able to get many girlfreinds. I even see dudes at school who look the same and even worse have girlfriends.
As long as your confident in your self no one gives a shit.

Lol ur here for pity, not solutions.

Faggot die.

>how do I get a girlfriend with my acne problem?

pro tip: you don't. kill yourself or invest in fucking proactiv

why the fuck have you not gone to a doctor you fucking useless sack of shit
>guize why cant i get a gf
because youre a pussy beta. Go better yourself you cunt

Maybe, go see a damn doctor you cry baby.

THIS

clean your face first, you'll feel better about yourself

its been said over and over again
YOU DON'T GET A GF TO BE HAPPY
YOU BE HAPPY ON YOUR OWN AND BY DEFAULT A GIRL WILL BE DRAWN TO YOU

Katawa Shoujoooo

Kek, i know you
Didn't know you're a Sup Forumstard
I'm gonna screenshot this thread and send it to all of your friends

Only H2SO4 can remove that shit

You know, confidence can add even 2-3 points to your attractiveness.

Op, just go to the doctor and date a fat girl, how hard can it be?

Old af pic.
>ITT: tards taking b8 like its tard meds

I agree

OP, you dun goofed

> golden years of dating in high school

shithole years of dating, you mean

girls become much easier after school cause the peer pressure is not so severe anymore.

kek. Fuckin shame, though. Cute smile.

>playing no mans sky.

And you wonder why no one likes you.

holy fuck dude, you need a dermatologist. you have extremely severe acne. go see a dermatologist right now.

>when she see my face
>*eyes shift*
>when she see my peepee

>you guys are assholes.
What did you expect?

>im just really lonely and sometimes cry but i obviously dont tell anyone.
Don't be a bitch. Find yourself a girl after you fix your face. Seriously though, do you sleep on pizza?

>can i even have a normal face again?
Only if you get some professional help. Like that other faggot was saying, go see a doctor to scrub your face with an orbital sander.

Get the fuck off, you are pretty pathetic assuming we all are so stupid becaus we decided to reply to any post or thread. Stop embarrassing yourself.
>guys, guys! It's a bait, you guys are morons.
>I'm mr nobody smartypants.
> Am I cool yet? Guys!

those bumps on your forehead look like cysts. this probably meansthat the problem resides deep down inside your skin. so you will need heavy medication, stuff that you can only get from a prescription from a professional.

how old are you?

Boi wouldn't you like to have these silky smooth cheeks

At least your face makes me feel better about my shitty beard.

How to grow a full beard at 19 years old, Sup Forums?

This image was posted all last week you fucking moron

>can i even have a normal face again?
yep -- i had acne almost identical to yours at the end of my teens and into my early 20s... got sick of looking/feeling like shit all the time, so got a referral to a dermatologist

i'm 35 / married with kids now and most people are surprised when i tell them how bad my acne was

i ended up on roaccutane, but there were a few other things that helped a lot:
1) stop touching your face! also don't squeeze/pop anything. EVER
2) clean pillow case every day
3) cleaning your face too much can cause as many problems as not cleaning it enough, so you need to find a balance
4) keep yourself hydrated

good luck, user

whats it like kissing a girl, or having sex with one?

i see guys holding hands with them everywhere i go and i feel like shit inside.

You're a smart guy, so you can learn to pull women. What you do is act confident and not try with them so hard. If you aren't blessed with good looks like myself you'll have to get close to them. Either pick up a hobby or lie about one and when you talk to a girl talk about it with passion to show her you're not a thirsty loser. Throw in a good joke here and there don't overdo it. Don't be afraid to laugh about yourself in a confident way girls like guys who aren't insecure about themselves or their masculinity

get back to work, José, you fucking faggot.

>go back to work jose.

Just go and see a doctor you fucking retard. You have no excuse not too, unless you are american and are too poor for this. Also do some sport, looking at your chin I can assume that you are a fat fuck.

Is it too obvious that I'm a mexicunt or are you just making fun of my ridiculous moustache?

My name is not José though.

>stop being so fucking cringy and learn to talk to real people

fake it 'till you make it fam, you think half the dudes out there swimming in pussy think they're God's gift to the earth? No, they just figured out the right words to get panties off.

at this point it's an infection

Step 1: throw that shitty game where it belongs, in the dustbin.
Step 2: buy the Witcher 3
Step3: play that all day instead

How do you shave with all those scabs?

You are pathetic for pointing out the obvious, retarded faggot. As if you are the only one who knows everything on Sup Forums. Nobody asked you to point out this is bait that is bait, because we don't care. We reply because we wanted to. Go suck your mum' titties.

The best state is being single and content. No nagging, no checking in, no begging. Your current state is the worst. Is it possible to be content without satisfying that void you obsess over?

make a video of you popping and scraping the scabs off.

This. Without doubt. It works.

Kekd . no mans sky is his problem.

Benzoyl Peroxide is your friend. Get some shit like PanOxyl. Sort it out. Also, do some fucking exercise rather playing games.

What, did you memorize his cheese pattern or something?

You can't

i like NMS.

probably one of the best games I have ever played.

revolutionary for its time.

i want that just to pick it all day

How can u even play that game mate?
I also stays at home , play dota n do freelance.
Only out on sat or sundays to go piss drunk n fuck hookers .
First of all see some doctor to clean ur face.
Also grow some skills to make money and use them to get ur dick wet.
If success, think about having a gf too.
One step at a time, one punch at a time.
Your will change. Good luck.

I did all these steps and it worked for me I had acne and got the strongest pills with alot of sideffects and I go to the gym for 1.5 years now and talk alot to Girls and it worked for me

>damage control