Hydra did literally nothing wrong

Hydra did literally nothing wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jcWbpGMzSjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jesus Christ, why don't they just give him the Trump hair and end this charade

>Marvel are so cucked that they unwittingly made Hydra the good guys

i like how the next page is a guy becoming a suicide bomber for NOT donald trump when in the actual world today the people who really do that are the islamic fundies he wants to keep out

Gee this sure seems like Televison and Film!
>>/capeshit/

This.

Marvel and their SJW cult of writers are so detatched from reality that when they try to write a villain, they make them logical and reasonable.

>in the real world, right-wingers are using other right-wingers as boogeymen for each other

How poetic

>>>reddit

he is not wrong though, I didnt know Marvel was so red pilled

next page has them all turn into psychotic neo-nazis though

Pretty much.

Same way Quantico had terrorists shouting "Make America Great Again".

Liberals, especially the anti-Trump cult, are completely out of fucking touch with anything resembling reality.
They're closer to "terrorists" than their enemies are or ever have been.

More like White ISIS, don't they literally start a suicide bombing campaign?

capeshit is an integral part of this board. how about you fuck off to 9gag?

using a term like "boogeyman" is facetious when the two sides really are in conflict and slaughter each other en masse

This is also wrong, because the guy saying it is a baddy.

post them and fuck all the whinny bitches posting Sup Forums, I dont ever wanna go there is too damn nerd even for me

>right-wingers are killing other right-wingers while blaming left-wingers for it

yes, makes me think the author actually agrees with them but didn't want to be seen as racist so he posted some extremely over the top satire in the very next page.

why do niggers hate Trump so much? I'm a spic and I dont really give a fuck about his comments and the wall thing

>"Thou Shalt Not Steal" ~ Elliot Rodger

>Marvel writers: "See? Stealing is just fine. Only shitlords like Elliot Rodger think it is bad."

>meatloaf for dinner
>meatloaf ever

BURN THIS FANTASY TO THE GROUND

They're about to get a wake up call in November. Sure, it might take them a year or two to realize just how fucked they are, but it's still coming.

Many people ACTUALLY TOLD them two years ago "um yeah maybe you should stop crying about pop culture and low hanging outrage fruit and start taking steps to ensure the world remains yours after the next prez election." They didn't listen. They'll probably attempt to do a desperate, break-neck media push against Trump a few months before election day, and by then it will be too little too late. It would have been too little too late if they started back in October of last year.

>why do niggers hate Trump so much?

Many don't.

youtu.be/jcWbpGMzSjc

And Liberals are PISSED over it.
Want to see a supposedly "tolerant" Liberal turn into an ardent racist? Show them how many blacks and hispanics like Trump. Then the start shrieking "Uncle Tom" and other such shit.

Sup Forums please

Will Red Skull ever be in another movie?

>If you don't want your country flooded with Muslim fundamentalists AT THE EXPENSE OF YOUR OWN TAX-DOLLARS, you are a Nazi.

Daily reminder that at this point, saying "I'm a Liberal" should be tantamount to saying "I have brain-cancer and it is heavily affecting my cognitive abilities".

>his momma didn't make him delicious meatloaf as a child
Smh

Wow Redskull sounds like a pretty well thought out villain, I should read some of these comics sometime.

You left out the part where Magneto literally buries him alive right after this

HE'S BEAUTIFUL