No trap thread? Trap thread

No trap thread? Trap thread

Faggot thread*
Kys

Yes goyim this is normal isn't it. It's not like it got spammed one day and never stopped being spammed for a second I mean that would be odd wouldn't it be.

how old is this? melody is much cuter nowadays

gtfo faggot

ewwwwwwww faggot!!!!!!!!!!

can some user post that one from earlier with the perfect ass and skirt

PLEASE REPORT TRAP THREADS AS THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED ANYMORE ON Sup Forums

sauce please

nice dubs faggot

hello

why so fat?

big ass and thighs, genetics i guess?

well a fat man in panties with a giant ass mole isn't sexy

probably should use that exercise machine in the pic, you need it fatty

also nice thigh pimples

GET THE FUCK OUT OF/b: FUCKING FAGGOT

nah they look more like ingrown hairs
+ if thats what you consider a fatty you dont go out much

clearly he doesnt go out much
the exercise would give him a heart attack

REPORT TRAP THREADS

im a cd, not a trap so day to day as a man i dont walk to be walking around like a girly stick and you consider me fat thats your issue not mine, i still lay plenty of women and men so i must be doing something right

More on that oufit whore

well obviously you're not a trap, you're just a fat dude

if you think not being a trap is an excuse to be a fat lard then you're an idiot

lol you're a faggot

Sleeping in bed with your mom isn't the same as sex dumb fat shit.

no shit sherlock? i willingly just said i sleep with men and women

When do you have time to sleep when you're so busy eating all day and night?

guy has nice legs, dunno why you give him so much shit

whos giving him shit

lol thats a different person, not me

Source on full video?

gross

Since when

Good Ole trap thread for the closet homosexuals.

since now

What about me

even fatter than not sure, both are extremely unhealthy-fat

I mean if the ass is nice I'd tap

this is hot af
your in the wrong thread dumbass

you're a retard

>your
of course a retard like you would think you're hot you fat fucking whale

I'm not fat :c

said every landwhale on earth

Thicc

got kik? ayyyy

yes, its walrusmcfat

now im even harder

rub me with butter and oil, but mostly butter

now i want to die, dont get that close to a camera ever again. You look like the fat awkward british guy in any television show.

kill it. kill it with fire

this is a joke right?

no one would be this stupid and manly to think this is in any way feminine

LGBT you fucking mentally ill faggot
fuck out of here

Can you like both men and women sexually/romantically and still be straight? Since transexual mtf's who like men are "straight", then doesn't that mean gender queer men/women who like both men/women are also straight, because they have 2 genders?

Just kind of came to this conclusion following the logic of transexuals being straight but I'm not sure if it's plausible...

mtfs who are into men are straight because the assumption is that we are the gender we identify as. if mtfs are into women they are considered gay. you can't be straight if you are into the gender you identify as. you can't identify as two genders, that just means that you have a misunderstanding what gender means.

Someone this gay and closeted getting trips

Mtfs are gay men who in addition to being attracted to men despite being men themselves, have a mental condition that tells them they're not really men.
If you assume these mentally ill people are actually women, then you also have to assume the schizophrenics who think they're a certain historical figure are actually the historical figures.

comparing two completely unrelated illnesses to each other shows that you shouldn't be talking about the topic. you might as compare a broken foot to a heart condition while your at it. mental illness is a categorization that is more or less as big and diverse as physical illness.
studies seem to show that a part of our brain, which is assumed to be responsible for gender identity, is closer to the opposite sex than to our birth sex. there is no part of our brain that is responsible for being a historical figure so your analogy is pants on head retarded.

These buitiful faggots have all the CP

So basically gender queer isn't real and it's just another trend like hipster? Or just part of someones personality, but they're not actually 2 genders even though they feel like it? I know that gender queer people claim that they feel like one gender one day then another gender another day, but maybe they just enjoy the sides of each, so their "gender" isn't actually "fluid".

>So basically gender queer isn't real and it's just another trend like hipster?
most likely. as far as i understand it is that these people misunderstand gender for gender roles. that means some days they like to wear pants and dress masculine and the next day they like to wear a dress. actual gender is more about what body you feel comfortable with, not the clothes you want to wear.

but Im straight, dont like men at all but I have some feelings for a bi friend of mine (he has these feelings too)

He's kinda girly and femenine but still a boy, not a trap or anything
then am I bi?

I had always liked women but this was unexpected.
I normally lurk here for info, Im not into traps or any related stuff

uhm, i really didn't mean to derail the thread here and i'm not really a good advice giver either. if you're into a boy you're bi. don't overthink it, nothing wrong with being bi, and enjoy experimenting with him, i guess.

Maybe it's just their sexuality then, since fully straight men are a lot more comfortable simply being men and gay/bi people dress more feminine (or masculine for women).

Sexuality is a spectrum, so you can call it whatever you want, but it's easier to say you're bi in case you date them, if you only date women you can say you're straight or say you're bi depending on how you want to be seen by friends. There are people who are bi but only like feminine men or less masculine men. Some gay men don't like masculine men too. Some straight men like tomboys, people like a variety of things.

Yeah thanks
I dont think it's wrong at all, just something new for me.
But you're right, we're both boys so then it's like that

>Sexuality is a spectrum
You're also right
Thank you for answering as well