British subhuman hate thread

british subhuman hate thread

Bump

you know thats a dime over there, right?

This is now a 'murica hate thread. Pic relevant

You're a dime over there.
Faggot

oops, hit a nerve.

Lolz

Na,just bored,sorry man...

British?

KEK

`

Redneck thread

Brits

My income per month - 1 300 000 rubles. I am 23 years old. Jew on his mother, on his father's Russian.

In 2012, my grandmother died, leaving me flat on Arbat, $ 90 000 000 - 3 million dollars on to the course. After selling the apartment, I was thinking what to do, not to squander them. On the advice of his brother, who lives in New York, I bought a townhouse in Brooklyn 3 floors + basement + terrace for 1 million 400 thousand dollars and a very good repair, suitable furniture. Tanhaus accommodates 3 families + I equipped the basement, rent some students for a good price for me. In general, I avoid this in the fucking dollar. With these annuities will return home for 7 (!!!!) years. I am very sorry that did not do it again. Now there is to invest, return somewhere 16-17 years, is not the same.

Ask whether the answers. Sam lived with his parents in DC, do not spend on food and clothing, they give money. In general, money dripping out there quickly that I did not even know how to spend. Tian is not and was not a virgin, although once rented luxury whore, but I did not get up.

`

`

>I bought a townhouse in Brooklyn
fucking moron

i'm muslim

Get out, why are you in the west any way , it is not like you have to be afraid of other muslims. kurds and christians are the only true refugees as muslims are killing them.

Every one in the middle east is on the muslim side and any appearance of conflict is fake, it is deception, it is tarrush

They openly call out to kill the west, their book tells them to kill the west, they actually kill in the west.

you get out

I was here first and you have your shit hole to go back to.

it doesnt sound like you're having much fun in this thread user, kill yourself

were is the dad?

Kek.

maybe he's holding the camera

you mean dads?

Damn, that bitch got crazy eyes.

is that one of those women that's on a 6 six figure benefits salary that the sun literally creams itself over?

There is a person besides the camera person in the room.
Im guessing journalist and camera person.
The dad only comes along ones and a while fucks her couple times and moves back to his prime ho when she has a fat belly.

She just keeps having his babies hoping he will stick around one day.

Look in to her eyes and tell me she isnt a complete wackjob.
She is allowed to bred and we have 8 more niggers in this world.

yes it is

Rochdale, Christ. Used to live there in the 90s

Fuck off jew

Fuck. You terrified me OP. My morning is ruined. kEK.

Jimmy was innocent

This is why the Southeast is the best bit of the UK. The further north you go, the more subhuman it gets.

I find all these violent crime statistics funny. I'm Scottish and Glasgow was the crime capital of Europe a while back (funnily enough it was also voted the friendliest city in Europe the same year). The main cause of violent crime is a culture of casual fighting and poverty. Usually these go hand in hand. If a Muslim in Glasgow tries to fight me I'll fight back but I know that if half a million weegies were dropped into a country where we didn't know the language that place would become much like poor Muslim areas. I'm generally against immigration because I don't see how it helps to take them away from their home country. If we want to help we should kick out assad, clamp down on fascism (islam) like the allies did in Germany and let the local secular Democratic folk like YPG influence the future there.

It's all this fascist eugenics shit about white people being civilised and not poor compared to blacks and Arabs confuses me because I have to ask where Scots Irish and slavs fit into the whole "strong germanic race" shit I see on here all the time. Noticed some IRA stuff in here, uppa ra.

The nigger dad refuses to move in with her kek

They are obviously dressed up as rednecks fake teeth and all.

G8 b8 m8

>If we want to help we should kick out assad
oh god your stupid. stick to fighting brown people in glasgow you limey bitch, geopolitics isn't your strong suit.
last thing we need to do is turn syria into fucking libya. fucking hell.

She lives on my street i think :/

What's good about assad?

Fucking Trayvon martin. I'm glad that nigger rots in hell now. I mean, Man, that's one dead nigger !!! LMAO !!!

because in the middle east the countries are too much ruled by tribes they need a bigger asshole to tell them it is bad to kill everybody

he kills the people who would otherwise take power and turn the country from a secular community into a muslim shit hole like iran. acutally thats the best case scenerio, what would actually happen is syria would become the next lybia/iraq, there would be no functioning government and isis et al would be able to do whatever the fuck they wanted. the caliphate would gain another 30,000 assholes almost doubling in size.
yeah, i think assad is to be preferred.
the only reason the US/UE wants him out is to fuck over russia on their oil deal with iran. can't have the big bad scary russians making too much money they might become relevant again, oooo scary.
i swear the west has it's head so far up its fucking ass...

No matter the country, Once you go black, You become a single mom.

I remember reading half of those headlines and the stories were almost always empty of any substance. The papers those stories appeared in are only interested in pushing their right wing bullshit agenda and selling subscriptions to angry men who'll die of a heart attack at breakfast when they're 41.

How dare you insult Stephen Fry, a man who has more culture in his tea sipping finger than most museums.

Dude he is in britian , his government is telling him assad is the bad guy because his government is pro muslim, you cant blame the poor stupid sod for being manipulated.

Gaddafi warned us man he fucking wanred us.

>he fucking warned us.
yeah and he got sodomized with a knife for it. at least Europe has the Mediterranean and egypt to hold back the tsunami of 3rd worlders, itll just be a stream for now.

The Hunchback of Notre Dame.

Aw butthurt British person detected

Invest in language lessons

hes a nigger...

eum wtf dude, egypt went full muslim and the shit skins just walk past the eastblock countries and Mediterranean.

no egypt doesn't let africans into egypt, thats why egypt isnt a complete garbage fire like the rest of that god forsaken continent. if you think muslims are bad let a few thousand Somalians in. prepare to have american-tier crime rates.

No because arabs are racist as fuck and only said that slavery is illegal 50 years ago.

They still let in hordes of arabs from north africa.

not saying its sealed up tight im saying it could be much worse. egypt does have borders and border control.

hell if africans could figure out how to builds rafts like cubans EU would be drowning.