Have anyone of you Burgers been at every state of the us of murrica?

Have anyone of you Burgers been at every state of the us of murrica?

If not how many did you visit and which was best and which was worst?

I have been to all of the contiguous 48, lived in 5 of them (including west coast, midwest, south, southwest, and New England), and spent significant amounts of time in 3 more states.

AMA

Best is Maine worst is probably New Jersey (while I hate CA the most it had some good parts and people, 2 things not found in NJ)

I've been to 21

Best was Minnesota
Worst was Mississippi

What job?

Not a job, I just move a lot. Although I did spend about 1.5 years living with my dad on his truck as a teenager, went to lots of states then.

Depends what you mean by "been at." I'm sure a lot of people who have "been to" a huge list of states never left their car for most of them.

I've visited like seven in total, counting my home state. Colorado was probably the best outside of my own state.

40 states and counting. Planning to do a roadtrip of the North East this spring. Then only Alaska and Hawaii will remain.

Will post pics of me with the welcome signs once all continental states are covered.

Most americans have not been to over half the states I'd say.

My friend and I drove around the US in a giant circle so we've hit about half ourselves.

Most OTR truck drivers have probably hit almost every one.

These, I feel like I'm doing okay.

Been through the south east.

Tennessee is beautiful same with Virginia.

West Virginia was the worst in terms of people because there was SO MANY DRUGGED PEOPLE walking around.

In terms of looks Indiana is ugly with some nice areas in it.

I've been to more European or asian countries than I've been to US states

Only 16 and DC for me.

I have been to at least twenty one states.

Best states are New York and Alaska.
Worst was most likely Nevada.

Grew up in Alabama, currently live in Florida. Been to a bit more than half of the states

Here in the states there's such a big "xD Florida is bad" meme but I honestly really love living here. If anything, the worst part about FL is the people from other places who move here and then complain about how New York/Massachusetts/Michigan/insert Northern state here was so much better.

Outside of those two, my favorite states would have either been Virginia (hiking on the Appalachian Trail) or Colorado (Rocky Mountains and not a hellhole like California).

Least favorite would be South Carolina. Compared to North Carolina, it's essentially one big dump that you have to drive through to get to good stuff in NC. Dillon, SC is the absolute worst town I have ever been in.

Second this, Mississippi is the worst state in the US by far. Never go there.

give me some good places to visit, I'm going for a month and all I have so far is vegas, new york, niagra falls and the redwood forests in California or around it

am Ohio, have traveled around circled region

comfiest: Wisconsin
most beautiful: Colorado
most entertaining: Florida
worst (because really boring): Kansas

hard to say what's the best for you, depends on what you prioritize in life.

Vegas is boring after 2 days (just fyi).

Miami is cool to visit.... chill at the beach and go bar hopping (dont go to the large clubs, its crowded and 100% tourists)

Go to fucking Denver Colorado. The people are super chill, mountain views are gorgeous, smoke weed, visit boulder and drink, etc.

I'm not 18 mate drinking and smoking weed aren't going to be highlights of my trip

> Not 18
Ugh .. mate.. I have some harsh news for you..