Now that Elder Scrolls VI: Hammerfell is confirmed, what do you want to see improved/changed?

Now that Elder Scrolls VI: Hammerfell is confirmed, what do you want to see improved/changed?

>Pirates doing pirate things dynamically based on their AI, i.e not just triggered because the player entered the area
>The world should level around the player more, it's not fair or fun to meet an enemy with more health or better gear than the player.
>There's currently so many magic schools that it just complicates things, they should be reduced. We really only need two schools, Good and Bad (damage & healing)
>It can be hard to remember the NPCs because there's just soo many of them in the towns/cities. They should reduce the number of NPCs in settlements and instead add more bandits to caves to make up for it.
>Racial/gender bias could be reduced, if a player plays as a Redguard, Khajiit, Argonian or female they could get extra stats at the start for checking their privilege

Less sidequest bullshits and more meaningful and deep main quests/storyline.

Honestly? I all want different from Skyrim are better characters you know, if they manage to make some good characters that you actually care about with some good lore, it will be a 10/10 game.

What's up with the stealth archer meme?

Skyrim is stealth archery: the game

Side quests are the spice of elder scrolls games. They get you to places you otherwise might not think to go. I would actually like some of the guild/side quests to be longer and more in depth. The rest i am happy to leave to bethesda's descrestion. I have played elder scrolls games since morrowind andnhave yet to ve disapointed

Only if you lack imagination. Mages and two handed warriors are fun as fuck

You guys should play ESO too. It's pretty much what was great about earlier Elder Scrolls: large world, huge amount of NPC's, quests everywhere. Only difference is the gameplay. You are a bit limited but everything else is great.

It was never confirmed.

lynchings for redguards

a lot of folks missed the connection but Skyrim was about the impending immigration crisis. With all these Social Justice Terrorism in ES6 Bethesda is now confirmed tumblr-tier game publisher.

I would tend to agree, I couldn't find anything
OP? Sauce?

Character creation, its a RPG, what don't you get about it Bethesda studios?

Improved smithing, some animations and percentages while crafting would be nice, not just "1 click done"

More NPC dialogues, c'mon every single time the same crap... "Do you visit the cloud district offen? Oh, ofc you don't..."

More kill moved and better animation in general. Would be nice if my Avatar would have some face future, like I don't know, breathing, eating, sitting? Just making him feel more alive.

Mage skills would need a re-do, need an inspiration, check out Dragon Age: Origins *twink*

I could go on but to be fair, just go to Nexus and check the most popular mods and you will quick realized what you done wrong.

Have a nice day!

obvious troll is obvious

Hammerfell is confirmed? Was skyrim too white?

TES V: World of Niggers

Yes it was, at least the TES 6, no title yet as well they have not started working on it for they first need a new engine. But they know how the story will go on. There was talk about 2 other "titles", or projects during the interview with the Leading Game designer or something. Check youtube... so we might expect a new DLC for Skyrim? Maybe Fallout? Or a brand new game. TES 6 will not start untill 2020'ish

That's not the point.

Stealth Archery is incredibly OP in vanilla skyrim, that's what the meme is about.

It wasnt comfirmed as such but the e3 anouncement for next year was. Which is essentially code for its coming but we're not going to be all official about it till next e3

Who cares at this point, elder scrolls keeps getting dumbed down even more with every release they make. The new elder scrolls games are a joke compared to the old ones where you could do so much stuff and never get bored. This series to me is slowly dying.

You should try a two handed heavy armour build. Can truck fuck pretty much anything that steps to you

Not confirmed then. /thread
> see ya in 2020