Tell me your raped/molested stories. Guy or girl, doesnt matter...

Tell me your raped/molested stories. Guy or girl, doesnt matter. Tell me about the time you were at a party and got raped, or your creepy family member or dad that used to do things. Bonus points if you share how fucked up or not fucked up your life has been and is now because of it.

I've dated a couple of girls that had been molested and they had some issues because of it. I'm interested in other stories

Well just make some shit up

True

>They had issues becasue of it
>Makes a thread asking for detailed rape stories

Are you sure they were the only ones?

My current gf has been taken advantage of at least 4 times, she would get shitfaced drunk and high then pass out. She rarely drinks any nowadays and I've helped straighten her out.

bump

>gratuitous greentxt.

When I was young, I was very much in love with the only girl I knew. She's also my cousin, so there's that. (I didn't give up on it until I was about 15, and only because it was getting creepy even to me.). Anyhow, I'd do pretty much anything she'd tell me to because I just had no desire to do otherwise. She always took advantage of this and there was a lot of fooling around.

There was this one time though, I was at her place and the adults had her babysitting me. We have a big family and there just wasn't enough room for everyone ( I think even the adults knew it was very okay with me.), back to the point though; one of her friends invited her over and she really wanted to go. So, rather than leave me alone (because that is fucked up) she was going to bring me along. The rub though, was that friend's dad hated boys around his precious and none were allowed under penalty of MDK.

Cousin's idea was to dress me as a girl to get me past the gatekeeper. This happened so many years ago, yet I recall even the tiniest details, like how she took off the panties she was wearing and had me put them on, how I could smell her on them even without bringing them up to my face (like fruity cereal and a little like pee). I remember being totally for the idea of all of it from that point also, because she wasn't wearing anything while she dressed me up. I remember having the full assortment of girly clothing on (including barrettes in my hair and blush...) I remember going back to the other girl's playhouse in her backyard and how both girls were kind of in competition to be naughtier with touching and kissing me.

I also just remember it all fondly, like the whole "being molested by older girls" never really bothered me.

My girlfriend's younger sister used to touch me when i slept there regularly. My gf went off to work real early, and i would go to sleep again.

Started off weird, then i began to like it, then i started hating it

figures that you're on Sup Forums now, trap fag yet?

I killed my dog then I fucked it his name was Buddy

I miss Buddy

I fucked my gf while she was sleeping (no consent so is it rape?). Best orgasm ever. Told her the day after and she didn't believe me. She wasn't mad when i convinced her. We agreed that it's ok if i do it again, and arranged to wake her up during process. Too bad we broke up before trying it, i'm dying to see the reaction

About 4 years ago, I had just gotten off probation. Was so excited to be able to drink for the first time in 2 and 1/2 years. Started at the bars with my girlfriend then she went home and I went to an after party with some friends. I got way to carried away and couldn't walk home. This girl I was friends with since I was 14 was there, fat, nasty Mexican said I could crash at her place, let me have her bed and was going to sleep on the couch. I passed out immediately after getting there but was woken up around 4 or 5 am. I was stripped naked and tightly tied down to the bed, handcuffed to the bed post. She rode me without a condom until we both came, sacked my dick clean and got me hard again then did it again. I was left like that for about 4 hours as she used me. When she finally uncuffed me, I just grabbed my clothes and ran home getting dressed as I ran. It was horrible and what's worse is no one cares, it's a fucking joke to them. This bitch still goes around bragging about it and I'm the fucked up one for sleeping with a fat nasty mexican.

Nah, I got real manly looking real early. Like a skinny Kevin Smith. Only ever cross dressed for girls I was sleeping with, and only really for the sex.

Is she okay, or does it still bother her?

I had a gf once who wanted to always be woke while in mid sex. Does this mean she was molested in her sleep? There wasn't anything weird about it I thought. She would whisper in my ear that one day I'll die in prison though.

Questions are welcome

27yo woman here. I'm not able to speak about it so i won't. I'll just tell you about how fucked up my life was/is. I never finished high school, i don't have any friends, i can't have any kind of relationship, i don't go outside my (parent's) house and when i do it's for stalking people i like or families, otherwise i stalk people i like on the internet al the day, i don't have a job and i probably never will, i have a ton of terrible fetishes i'm ashamed by, and i'm afraid that i could be harmulf to other people in the future.

hot/10

Tits or gtfo

need some ages here to add context, and some more detail. green text is your friend.

too soon

I wan yer vag. bitsh. U wan muh dick? I haz 8" benis. Joo like?? Lemme Noh. I lick cunt as such also. :P

I'll post the story of when my aunt took advantage of the 11 year old me.

>be 15, boy, 1972
>neighbor's cousin is early 20's and comes to live with him
>cousin is smart, handsome, tanned, muscular. We call him Cowboy becasue from Texas
>Cowboy is gay
>he tries to tell us how to dress better, act more manly (yeah, I know), etc...
>I start to get a crush on him big time
>my parents go away for holiday weekend wedding. friends all head to one guy's beach house. i'm home alone
>Cowboy invites me over for pizza
>I'm thrilled since I'll be with my crush
>have pizza and he gives me a little wine
>suggests we watch a movie in his bedroom (only room with air conditioning)
>laying on bed with him and he starts kissing me. i'm OK with this
>eventually works his way down and sucks my cock
>first time for me and it feels great
>he asks me to do the same to him
>work down his hairy chest, down his treasure trail and start sucking (badly) his cock
>by now we've stripped off all our clothes
>he goes back down on me and starts fingering my asshole.

cont...

>terrible fetishes i'm ashamed by
keep talkin

>he asks how it feels and I say it weirdly feels good
>he tells me it can feel a lot better if I want and I say yes
>he gets some ties and ties my hands to the headboard (I was big on self bondage at the time so this really turned me on so had no problem being tied up)
>he rolls me over, rims and finger fucks me for a few minutes
>feel him moving around a bit and then he's laying on my back
>feel pressure again on my asshole and this time it hurts
>he pushes his cock into me and I scream in pain and ask him to stop
>he tells me it will feel better and pushes further
>I'm beging him to stop so he grabs my underwear off the bed and stuffs my mouth with it
>he continues to fuck my ass for about 1 minutes until he cums
>lays there until he softens and slides out
>he falls asleep next to me while I cry
>I doze off but awoken some time later with him pushing his cock back into my ass
>he fucks me for a while again until he cums, rolls off and goes to sleep again
>Again I doze off and for a third time wake up to him fucking me
>he goes at it for what seems to be a ling time until he pulls out and jerks off on my back
>awake and it's morning
>he unties me and takes me to the shower
>washes me down, plays with my cock until I'm hard and he blows me until I cum in his mouth
>tells me never to tell anyone since everyone will find out I'm a faggot and will get beat up
>convinces me that this is how guys who like each other take care of their sexual needs
>like an idiot I stay with him for two years after he raped me
>eventually he pimps me out to a friend

cont...

Tits or GTFO

>decide I'm finished with him
>date girls
>meet a nice girl, things start to get physical
>one day she's giving me a blow job and sticks a finger in my ass
>I jump, slap her and yell "do you think I'm a faggot?"
>slap her a couple more times
>she retreats to the bathroom, calls friends to come and get her. never see her again
>start dating guys
>despite what happened I have a submissive streak and bottom for guys
>one day see news about Sandusky on TV
>lose my mind, grab a knife and drive to where Cowboy lived with the intention of killing him
>guy answers the door and says Cowboy moved years ago

it's somewhat calming retelling this story. I feel better that I can without getting worked up about it.

is this you?

so ur 58-60 years old

surprised it too over an hour for that

da fuq is that shit

well i've got a story for you OP

>be me
>9 or so
>big brother was 17
>he was a teenager and was horny as fuck, probably just like me last year when I was 17 too
>me and him once in a room
>he tells me something "wanna see something only mature people do"
>me of course yes
>he pulls out his dick and tells me to put my mouth on it
>i don't hesitate and do it instantly
>i can feel he likes it
>tells me to get all of it in my mouth
>i did it and then he tells me to do it again but not to take it out of my mouth
>do it despite that it has a bad piss taste and ignoring the fact that I got his hair in my mouth
>he orgasms on the bed cover
>see a bit of sperm
>tells me not to tell my parents
>i obey
>this thing happens more times
>one time I remember we were all 3 brothers in the room, except me and the big one in the bed behind the middle brother's one
>big bro whispers me to put my head next to his crotch
>slowly unzips his pants to not disturb the middle brother ( he is 3 years older than me)
>put his dick in my mouth again
>suck it like last time
>same smell of piss and the hair in my mouth
>he stops me right before he orgasms
>we act like nothing happens

I still think these experiences turned me gay, I'm not into any kinks or bdsm or w/e. I was raped by 1 neighbour multiple times (2 years older than me) in my childhood time, didn't tell anyone about it but so far I'm good.

My relationship with my brother is pretty decent, I don't like him that now, at 26 years old, he still lives with my parents and us.

He acted like a mean father figure the whole childhood of us, threatned with beating us since we were young and continuing (god I can't believe me 21 years old brother can still be under his control, we are not living in america so don't think that he should not listen to our big brother now that he hit the 'maturity' age)

I can't wait to go away from my family and town and even country, I can't live my own life because of their stupid brains.

From sex to vent.

Are you a skinny bitch? Because i want to relive my absolutely horrendous old relationahip by stalking you stalking me.

too soon

She's a thot

>Be me, 11 years old
>Having a sleepover at my grandparents big house for 10 days during summer
>Aunt just left her boyfriend because he cheated on her
>Since other bedrooms are filled with furniture, we share her old bedroom
>Fast forward to first afternoon
>Aunt is sitting in her room, watching tv and drinking beer
>Sitting on the bed, reading Donald Duck comics
>Aunt is getting tipsy, tells me to come over
>No idea what beer or alcohol does, so I go over
>She asks me if I think she's pretty
>Say yes, I think she is very pretty
>She still is today
>Asks me if I know why she left her bf.

cont

I'll explain how it started
>i was 17, she was 14
>i was sleeping
>slept in boxers
>gf had been away for i guess 2 hours, not much longer
>woke up when sister was going through gf's makeup box.
>happened a lot
>ahwell.jpeg
>continued going to sleep.
>woke up again, half asleep
>eyes still closed.
>little sis was holding it
>semi hard
>slowly and softly squeezed it
>pulled back my european uncut skin and left.

That was the first time i remember

You're making a good case for the genocide of gays. Moar.

Yes

>>he gets some ties and ties my hands to the headboard
>>he rolls me over

sure thing

what did she do?

>nofuckingidea.jpg
>She says it was because he found other pretty girls
>But how? That is impossible. You are the prettiest in "location we lived"
>Only know a few girls anyway, and she was the prettiest I knew at the time.
>Aunt blushes, could've been the booze.
>Asks me if I've ever seen a naked woman.
>Once, when I took a bath with my mom a couple years ago.
>Asks me if it would be okay for her to undress, she feels very hot.
>Reading Donald Duck, don't really mind

cont

newfags should honestly kill themselves

yes cont

Not much that day, i think it was just exploring a dick for the first time

>year after Cowboy rapes me
>he's been fucking me right along
>tells me he has a friend who is "lonely" and could use some "company" like I give to him
>really don't want to but don't want him mad, so...
>we drive over there
>he tells me to hang with his friend while he does an errand
>friend takes me to his bedroom
>takes my clothes off
>takes off his clothes. he's fat, hairy, thick cock
>pays on the bed and tells me to suck his cock
>suck it best as I could but couldn't fit it in my mouth
>in between sucking sessions he's slobbering all over me, kissing me, telling me how cute I am
>tells me he wants to fuck me but I don't want to
>tells me I don't have a choice
>he pulls me to the edge of the bed, puts my legs up on my shoulders and sticks his lubed cock into my ass
>fucks me while grunting and sweating all over me
>tells me he's going to cum and to kneel down
>blows his load on my face
>Cowboy picks me up and we go home

Did this a few more times until I say his friend passing him money and thanking him for bringing me over.

Cont.

over my head, not spreadeagle. like pic related

user I'm sorry I've been around since like 09 to 10. What the fuck is this from? I still don't know.

cont plz

Adding onto that it's not very helpful when all people say is "too soon OP".

Proceed!

People like these are exempt from that rule jackass.

We'd touch each other and kiss a lot (and lots of dry humping), but I was still a virgin until H.S. (and that event was with not incest).

>Hottest summer in years, so windows are always open
>Her room is in basement, no windows
>Only wear boxers and shorts, so better off than her
>Aunt takes off her summer dress, only got a thong underneath
>Aunt is 10 years older than me, 21 at the time
>Big breasts and a ponytail down to her waist
>Asks me to get some ice cream in the freezer in the next room
>I got strawberry and she got orange flavor
>Ice cream is melting fast as fuck
>She finishes hers first
>whatthefuck.jpg
>how did she eat it so fast?
>learned later on she deepthroated it.

Cont

I apologize if it's going slow, I've never written it up before, it's the first time I share it as well.

Is it bad that this is one of my fantasies?

Moar like it so far

>learned later on she deepthroated it.
>deepthroated
>icecream

no, you gave your faggotry away

Fantasies are one thing. When it actually happens to you it's completely different.

also he finds out later on? what was that convo like? "remember that time i molested you... i deepthroated the ice cream:

im not 100% certain i think my faggot uncle molested me when i was young. he lived at my grandparents and i remember going to his room when i was left alone with him. then i remember my ass hurting after i took a shit for a while.
whatever i didnt turn into a fagot.
he died of aids like 20 years later fuck him. i dont have hiv hes dead. the whole thing is kind of confusing since i dont really remember anything actually happening.

nice quads.

I think he means, when he found out what deepthroating is, he realized thats what she was doing.

story is still bullshit from this point

NOONE does that

jesus, that's an awkward fucking situation

bumping for more.

Nice quads.
Also laughed so hard reading this.

>Trying to finish ice cream before it melts.
>It suddenly breaks at the bottom half and lands on my chest
>Scream because that was fucking cold.
>Aunt laughs at me and picks up the broken piece and eats it.
>Say I'll go wash my chest so it won't become sticky.
>Aunt says she can fix that without me going to wash.
>No way I believe that.
>It's true, just close your eyes.
>So I do.
>Feel something hot and wet on my chest.
>Feelsweirdman.jpg
>Open eyes.
>Aunt is licking the areas where I got ice cream.
>She looks like she is in a trance, completely gone.
>Grabs my hands, put them on her breasts.
>"It's okay, just juggle and squeeze them a bit."

Cont

My dude that is my exact fetish and it never works out. Tested on five girls over the span of about ten years. I get my gf fucked up on wine and put her to bed. Some random point I start to oil the bits, but (even when nearly blackout drunk) she always wakes up when I'm trying to slide it in.

You must have one small dick if you pulled it off. I'm happy for her. Hope she gets monster cock on the daily now.

>Inb4 "Uhm, I actually have a 6-8 inch that the girlies never complain about.

You were using the mm side of the ruler, measuring on the balls side, and she feels sorry for you.

Fuck off, I don't fucking know what to call it in English.

>I dated a girl in collage that claimed she had been raped 4 times. Not really sure I believed her because most people get through their whole life without being raped once and I am supposed to believe that she is a 4 time lottery winner. She did kind of freak out when I tried to stick it in her ass though.

If you smoke, try getting them crossfaded off weed and lots of alcohol. Otherwise, try ambien and alcohol if you can get your hands on it.

this is 2005 stuff, son.

and it's still too soon.

>Be me 15, male
>Out in friends pasture having a party around a fire, drank a few beers
>Three girls around 17 and my older buddies are there
>Friend gets out a pipe and starts passing it around
>Everyone hits it and a good time is had
>First time drinking and smoking at the same time
>Feelsgoodman
>Feels a little too good...
>Last grip on reality i remember the party asking me if I was "in the zone". Said I may have overdone it

>Things get blurry
>In my fucked up state I consciously believe I'm having a dream, I know I got too fucked up and I'm still in my chair asleep around the fire with everyone
>Wake up for a second and one of the girls is in my lap making out with me
>Only my best bro and and the other two girls are around
>Stick my tongue out and wiggle it around in her mouth. First kiss ever and I was too stoned to do anything
>She laughs and climbs off of me
>In my inebriation, I thought I had been making this up in my head, and that I'd actually kissed a wall or a dogs ass or something and everyone was making fun of me
>(I was a pretty insecure dude at the time and being made a fool of was my biggest fear. I wanted to be cool around the girls)

I'll continue

It really was. Got even worse later on.

Btw, good to see someone that doesnt say how great that would be

>I start juggling her breasts as she told me
>feelsgoodman.mov
>aunt tells me that she is now feeling got in her panties
>asks it I mind taking them off her
>reading donald duck so dont really care
>she sits down on the couch, lays back and spreads her legs
>can see wet spot in the middle
>suddenly hear door
>reading donald duck so dont really care
>whole family walks into the living room
>everybody deepthroating icecream
>everybody walk the dinosaur

The end

if she was really raped she wouldnt put herself back in those positions 4 times it clearly doesnt bother her

>i dated a girl collage

was it this one?

Faggot, not even mine. I'll finish it.

you cunt

it's just like
>i tell someone and they say i'm a pedo
>i don't tell anyone and it keeps happening
>i tell her not to do it and she tells someone and goto 10

fucked up

Exactly that. Later on she started doing some messed up stuff and some stuff a girl with experience wouldnt do that felt not so great to say the least

>No idea why she wanted me to do it, but do it anyway.
>Aunt goes lower and lower on my chest and stomach.
>Suddenly stops
>Did it feel good?
>Felt kinda weird, but not bad.
>Pulls down my shorts and boxers from the front.
>Watch as I eat your peepee.
>I'm in shock, why would she eat it!?
>Puts it in her mouth and starts sucking
>Feelsgoodman.jpg

bimping

Definitely looks a bit Japanese, especially like an Oni

Last year around October I got home after doing a 17 hour shift (I was installing air cons at the goldcoast 500) I get back to the workshop and drive back home, I barely make it, I get home, walk up stairs and pass out in bed.

Little did I know my stalker had let herself in while I was out, she comes into my bedroom, I don't know exactly what she did to me bit when I woke up the next morning, my pants were off and I had a cum stain on my shirt, leg and bed.

Worst part was, when I told my mates, they laughed, and when she found out I was telling people she flipped the story and said I raped her, and my so called friends believed her over me, so much for white male privledge

>watch as I eat your peepee

more!

Lurk moar fogget

it was my fetish when i was younger, but one night she fell asleep while watching the movie, and i got horny. It would be stupid to jack off while having her by side, and also it would be stupid to wake her up for bj, so i decided to revive an old fetish. The thing is, she was in deep sleep atm. You can't do that when girl is REM sleeping because her body is stiff. She needs to be in that "spinning from time to time" phase. She flipped in the position to be the little spoon, and i was legit taking off her pajamas and pants for an hour, not to wake her up. She was extremely wet, dripping all over the place (which is normal because it was like 5 in the morning, and that's when hormones are at the highest) so i didn't even need to use the lube. I fingered her gently to pick up some of the natural lube and even the inserting took like 4 minutes or something. She was 10 degrees hotter and 10 times wetter than usual. I did like 10 times gentle in/out max before pulling out and cumming. It was that good, i couldn't do it more.

Also, projecting much? If your gay self wants to know, it's 6.7in (not even from pubic bone, but from the last part that enters during sex). She actually started squirting in our relationship (she didn't know she's a squirter) and that's where all the myths about size ended for me. Yeah, maybe she'd squirt faster with some 8 inch machine dildo, but the fact that i can make her do it is calming

cont?

also, don't do alcohol and weed, both are dehydrating and it will be harder for you to insert a dick

>She sucks it for a couple minutes before she stands up.
>She takes off her thong and lies down on the bed
>Tells me to come over and lie on my stomach between her legs.
>Tells me to try to lick her
>Lick? where? why?
>Because it makes Aunty feel good as well.
>Shows me where to lick.
>No idea what to do, so just lick like I would normally lick something.
>Getting tired, so I stop.
>She tells me to lie down
>Squats over me and grabs my dick
>Time to make you a man

Cont.

>So I'm having a sort of crisis, not knowing what is real or teenage fantasy
>I'm in a chair in a coma, friends are talking about who knows what
>Suddenly, I'm dreaming again, and I'm in one of the beds in my friends pasture Winnebago
>Girl who made out with me is grinding her pussy on my 3/4 hard cock
>Her friend is naked in the adjacent bed, touching herself
>I am convinced this can't be real
>Fall back asleep

>Next morning I wake up in my friends house on his couch
>Pissed the couch
>buddy says "Man, those chicks said you were hot as fuck. They were loud dude haha nice"
>Wut
>Apparently, they took turns riding me all night
>I missed out on fucking two bitches at once because of bullshit
>I was molested, but damn I wish I could remember it

It's ok man. Reading Donald Duck.

In high school staying at hotel for marching band contest, staying 5-6 guys in a room. I and gay friend get the two beds as we're oldest, other boys sleep in living room, semi-separated. Go to sleep and wake up to gay friend sucking my cock, sleep paralysis so I can't make him stop. Sucks me until I cum into his hand and then he jerks off with my cum. I go back to sleep, never talk to him again.

>wake up to gay sucking your cock while in sleep paralysis
fuck this is the scariest thing i've heard in my life. Fucking demons i saw in sleep paralysis weren't as scary as this

>She moves down and puts it inside of her
>Rides me for a few minutes before I'm exhausted.

After that, we took a bath together and she explained what we did in the bath.
Had sex almost every day I stayed there, but I would also go visit her after she got home from work. We're both in relationships now, so been a while since I fucked her.