Anyone think society needs to train men to be kind, calm, brave, strong...

Anyone think society needs to train men to be kind, calm, brave, strong, respectful and good providers instead of letting faggots "Identify as other genders" and pussy out of the most basic laborious jobs and shit?

Get back to work, Tyrone

>tyrone
>work

No not really, what good do you think that will do? Other than you bitching about what other people are doing, what about society has been degraded? As far as I can tell we are at the peak of economic, social, scientific and cultural prosperity. The trend is that we are only going to keep progressing. And you want to go back to a time where we killed each other in record numbers?

That's a lot of baww that needs some picked up cotton handkies

It does do that. That's what a man is suppose to do. You've spent too much time on the internet. Go to bed.

You know what pisses me off? Faggots who blame entire groups of people for their problems. Forget racism, xenophobia, any of those candy-ass social-leftist terms. I mean the fags who get off on complaining about the next generation of young people being "too soft" or "spoiled."

Society is a fucking perpetual domino effect. Each generation gives way to another. They're numbered differently, as dominoes are, but they're all the fucking same weight and shape.

Safe spaces aren't even real things. If you see a label on a door proclaiming a space to be "safe," it's basically a way of saying "don't fucking shit on other people for liking buttsex or for dressing like they want. It's not your fucking problem now move on, I don't care how crazy your fag-gage is going." And you know why they have this shit? So it's easier to kick asstarts who can't leave it alone out of school.

Suck it up and move on, douche. 18 year olds today are just as fucking noble and just as fucking idiotic as their predecessors were at age 18.

Out of the two, I prefer the second. I'd rather have my kid be a pussy than be dead.

I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

Ha. 10/10.

/thread

The only part you got right is that all generations bitch about the next.

And this is why we are vulnerable as a nation. China could invade the US and as long as the internets didn't go down no one would care.

Fight club

Don't worry WW3 is coming and there will be another draft and we will all be fighting.
Gonna be quite funny watching all those liberal hipster cucks getting their faces blown off

I couldn't agree with you more. People like to make themselves feel superior to the next generation by finding their faults. It's not like they themselves didn't have faults. I hate the glorification of war that is portrayed in OP's pic. Getting drafted and watching your friends die is something we think should be considered noble and something to strive for? It's ridiculous.

you sound like a whiney bitch

most of those men were drafted, a majority of the global events happening in their lifetime were far outside of their control, but they made due.

we will have to do the same, now do you want to complain on the internet about it or do something interesting?

How's ninth grade going?

I dont think we have to tell you and i think you get this all the time... But you really are stupid... First of all OP didnt talked about progression in tehnology, he talked about how people are now weak... Btw i can bet you love trap threads here so please go to them and leave other normal people alone...
Best regards
Others Sup Forumsros

SANITY

Bad, no one will talk to me. Just because I'm a furry and always wear my fur suit to hide my cancerous acne doesn't mean I'm a loser!

try washing the suit bud, might help the acne

Technology directly relates to how hard we have to work. Or how "weak" we are. Do you think dudes with sticks made fun of the dudes who had a mule and plow? Fuck no. Did that make them stronger and better? Fuck no. Humans only evolutional advantage is our brains. You know the old saying "work smarter, not harder" well it's fucking sound logic.

>I have an incredibly limited view of the world and don't like things I can't understand.

t. OP

I like trains

to be fair storming the beaches of Normandy as an 18 year old is definitely worse

>Bad, no one will talk to me
> I'm a furry and always wear my fur suit
isn't that a bit obvious user

>I'm a cuck and dress in pretty pink panties
(You)

You sound like you need a safe space.

>As far as I can tell we are at the peak of economic, social, scientific and cultural prosperity.

Are you retarded? I honestly ask this considering we are in major economic decline and social as well. As for the other two everyday becomes the peak for scientific and cultural times because we are always finding something new so those points are mute in your opinion.

There is always been economical ups and downs. Literally always. But our poor aren't as poor, our richer are richer. That's what I mean when I say we are peaking economically.
How are we not peaking socially? Because you don't like fags? When in history have people been as social and not killing each other?
As far as the idea that science and culture can only be at their peak all the time, clearly you know jack shit about history. Ever heard of the dark ages? We forgot how to make concrete for hundreds of years.