Americans are fat and greedy, discuss

americans are fat and greedy, discuss

/thread

And niggers are stupid and lazy.

Stay hungry, Mtombe.

Moer

American are fat disgusting pigs.
One of these fatass bitches could feed a whole village for a month.
People who let themselves become this fat, should be exported to thirdworld country.
One bullet in the back of the head, cut them in pieces and throw them in a frying pan. It could save lives

>calling a child stupid and lazy
lol

USA is the worst, dumbest, most ignorant and fat as fuckest country in the whole globe and no one would care if they got nuked except they would because the world would be a better place and all that

or just let the children starve and cut the bodies up and fry them and feed them to the greedy fatties in the name of sweet sexy injustice

top kek

It's not just Americans. There is a MASSIVE disparity between the have and have not on this planet. There are too many humans. Resources are stretching thin. I believe I will see a day when a drink of CLEAN water is worth at least one human life.

It's their parents fault.
They don't even have enough food for themself, but have 10 kids?

Man fuck those stupid niggers.

ye agreed
and when that day comes people like us will probably still be fucking bathing

feels pretty bad to be one of the haves, man

honestly i'd rather have been born in a third world country, been miserable, and died very early, because at least then i'd have the moral authority to like myself

in that case here's another picture of them suffering while gluttonous white people are fat

lol

How many % of usa citizens are overweight? More than 70, 80%? Just wondering

Last I heard it was 60% but I wouldn't be surprised if it's increased

Also I'm obese

That niglet looks like KFC Wicked Wings.

>we need money fo dem programz

around 63%... I will search for the source and post it

Woah, its probably really hard to get laid with a slim chick there? Impossible with chick with at least 9/10 body?

Just because they have poor diets and eat alI fatty foods. Let's say they all had good diets and just ate vegetables....they would all be skinny but people in other places would still be starving. Just because people are thin in other countries doesn't mean they are less responsible for people in other places starving, they just have a healthier diet.

he probably is. nice dubs

LOL guess we know where it's all been going! nice dubs

if yu can not provide for your little nigglet...then do not have them...do not make me feel guilty because I can afford to eat and feed my children

Wats happens when it's in Alabama? Or Kentucky? With white kids? Cause guess what kleetus it is happening on our land. Not just these fucking dindus over seas. It's happening here.
Yet you still need to eat a whole pizza to throw away 3 slices.
You give the great American white man a bad name.
All you fucking faggots on this website.
Get your shit together, you're making us look bad.
Fucking stupid fucks like you are the reason Obama happend.
And for that alone you should Kys.

Ask a guy who's in-laws are all morbidly obese anything.

BACON is RUINING this country

If you love niggers so much why are you here? Shouldn't you sell your computer or phone or whatever you're posting on to buy those niggers some food?

Why aren't you volunteer working in Africa?

Beats me. This is /b, none of us would know.

You EAT your CHILDREN?! LOOOOLLL fatty

huh. didn't know dubs could lie

Nice job faggot OP, you've just discovered something us adults call an "Opinion".

Wtf with his ribcage? It looks like watermelon

again..if you can not provide for your rats, white or black...do not bring them into that shitty situation...it is not my fault or my problem...at some point people need to be held accountable for their actions

Because watching innocent people suffer so other innocent people can have more than they deserve -- and thereby cease to be innocent -- brings me sexual pleasure.

top kek

Protein deficiency causes swollen thorax

Niggers eat niggers.

Good man

that's a pretty normal ribcage, it just appears distended in comparison to his concave belly

Nice bait

> make me feel guilty

Lol no dude that's just what's left of your crushed, step on , sold out , morals and conscience.
But let us know when grandma needs Medicare or when you break a nail and cannot work.
We'll make sure to send you to hell just like you have all others whom you deemed not worthy of care.
You know cause you can't take care of yourself and we're gonna use your logic. So you and grandma are both heading to the glue factory.

more than they deserve?? LOL..
you have a computer...sell it and give money to starving kid...LOL...bet you don`t...so easy to sit there and blame other while doing nothing yourself

How about this fat afro-american bitch?
Or isn't she white enough for your agenda, nigger?

Or this...thing?

the fuck are you talking about? I'm blaming myself too. And like I said, it brings me sexual pleasure to continue doing the wrong thing knowing full well it's wrong.

I'm obese. In this sense I'm more at fault than most. And that fucking turns me on. I want to suck starving child dick.

Fucking hell. Hes/shes dead? I feel so sad, I want to cry. Stop posting this! This world is really fucked up. If we cared little less about ourselves and more about others Earth would be a much better place.

This/10
Someone needs to teach them how to pull out

Nice trips btw.

You're in luck, I ran out of comparison pics. But yeah I agree.

>agenda
Op says Americans
Douche bag American goes full racist blaming niggers. Classic kek

americans are spoiled and arrogant.Not all of them, but the american mentality.

LOL...we have health insurance and have worked hard making sure we do not need to live off others..our family worked, paid taxes, owned business, employed others, paid their health insurance, paid more taxes

I had one child...because one is all I could afford to provide for in a quality setting

you will not make me feel guilty

>honestly i'd rather have been born in a third world country, been miserable, and died very early, because at least then i'd have the moral authority to like myself

Easy to say fag. I highly doubt it though.

"bro squat down in front of me so i can rest this leg on your head while i eat it, shits heavy"

LOL>>>sorry bud

>be average shape adult male
>dating average shape girl
>not fit by any means, but only just approaching chubby
>meet family
>literally weigh 1100 pounds between the three of them
>all of them have serious medical conditions
>they refuse to acknowledge that their weight has caused them
>mother is 50 and needs her hips replaced
>sister is 27 and the fattest of them all, her organs have begun to stop functioning
>dad is most chill of them all, just your average fat dad who eats whatever he's told and has narcolepsy so he's constantly falling asleep instead of exercising

Lol to late after that tear jerker bullshit reply. You already do.
Good day faggot, enjoy the sting.

I'm not american.
I just fucking hate cherrypicking shills like you.
And most black bitches I've seen are fat as fuck, nigger.

And niggers aren't even humans btw.

Look a bit harder and you will notice that these starving things arent white. I agree this thread would have been really fucking sad if the pics were portraying starving humans.

nice dubs

yeah, you're probably right. I'm just the kind of person who will never be happy. Fundamentally morally inferior. :)

Take this down.

Shut up you fucking racist. Im kinda racist too, but nobody deserves to die or starve

dear god that booty

10/10 wud fuk

well actually 30/10 because she is about 3 people

I'm not a burger and you didn't even get my point. I'm saying that OP is only showing fat WHITE americans because ''m-muh evil rayciss crackas''.

Now fuck off back to your loli thread, schlomo.

actually i was only showing fat white americans because fat black americans aren't as hot

which admittedly is in turn for the reason you mentioned

i have a social injustice fetish

nope..I really do not...fucking people deserve what they get...fucking kids starving because parents do not care or are to dumb to stop having kids...I really do not care...if you can not provide for yourself, why in the world would you bring a child into that situation, pretty irresponsible...if you look around and see kids dying of starvation and disease where you are living, why bring a child into that?

Nice response. You must be intelligent.

Op why just you dont start with youself? Buy average amount of food that youre buying usually, but healthy one and eat less and share with poor your food that you havent touched. So you'll back to normal weight and will became a nicer better human so you can proud of youself

/thread

gr8 b8, fgt OP

I lack the willpower
It'll be easier when my living situation changes in about three or four years
I still live with my mom, I'm not moving out until I graduate college because I know myself and I'm pretty sure if I tried to work and go to college at the same time I'd fail really really hard and wouldn't be able to afford a second chance

When I'm living on my own I'll have the luxury of deliberately neglecting to keep my fridge stocked

gr8 b8 m8 r8 8/8

Then at least eat less. Its not hard

Also fat ppl are fucking ugly and disguisting

I want to, I fantasize about it even, but food is my only way of coping with the unbearable moral revulsion I feel in regard to my own body

Every 1st world country has obese and healthy people. What's your point?

Get a brain moran.

>moran

I sure am!
nice dubs

> Every 1st world country has obese and healthy people
Not THAT much

jesus christ

This is exacly my reaction to disgusting meats like pork.

Honkus ye'lu'seden se monp!

Youre pathetic

dub dubs

DUB DUBS
dub dub dub du budb dubd bd bd udbu d

We are, and fuck you. As for why? It's because we can't help that 3rd world country's are bitches and are too lazy to get their own shit.

dubbbb dubbbbs

thanks

I am an American. I am both fat and greedy. Not as fat as that bitch though. 6'1 220. People around here throw away food like it is nothing. I was always raised to take what you are going to eat, and finish it. I usually take about half the portion sizes that other people do because I hate wasting food. Not that it really matters, I was just used to it from a kid.

You know nothing about diet if you think "fatty foods" are bad for you.

Same. OP here, also fat greedy american. Raised to clean my plate. Then raped by dad. Now have diagnosed PTSD and binge eating disorder.

Dubby dubby dub dubs

at least you're living sustainably

So explain why your country doesn't give food to that homunculus on the right you stupid bait fuck